All Comments on 'Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 05'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam, we realize that you feel the need to preach against the racial and sexual prejudices that you PERSONALLY endure as a bisexual black man. WE GET IT. Ottawa. Jamaica. Boston. Cape Verde. It's the same all over the world. You've made your point. Our point is that YOU'RE A SHITTY WRITER. YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN BETTER IN TEN THOUSAND ATTEMPTS. Ending your stories with "Only time will tell!!!" and ending your paragraphs with "Let the good times roll..." are literary devices THAT YOU HAVE USED TO DEATH. The way that you have your characters carry on conversation (apart from the insipid conversation itself) should be written in SEPARATE PARAGRAPHS. And lastly, THIS IS NOT THE VENUE FOR GAY WRITING. There is a whole section for discussions about putting it up the male "butt hole". You have never and you will NEVER get positive feedback in this category. PLEASE write something that builds on your characters and is the exact opposite of everything you've ever written. I'm DYING to give you some positive feedback. But I cannot say something nice about your writing. Sam, you writing is SHITTY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...