All Comments on 'Bisexual Men of Barrhaven'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reponse to yur story

With all the comments towards the whites you make, I can see why they would glare at you. Your remarks and continued reference to bozos just tells me that you maybe the one that is a racist. To think also white can not fight, makes me wonder how would you know that unless you seek to fight. One day you will cross the wrong person with your attitude and sonny there is whites that are a lot tougher then you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If internet littering were a crime you would be doing life

Why do you insist on littering this site with your racist drivel? Are you under the mistaken impression that black men can't be racist? The comments you make in these story abortions are the most racist statements I have ever read. White can't fight? Is that what you really believe? Maybe its only white Canadians who can't fight? Get a clue moron!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad

I don't really have a problem with the content of SamuelX's stories - they are all so lame and badly written that the content is irrelevant. So formulaic and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue this series

Barrhaven sounds like a fun place. Sexy women and hot bisexual men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES