All Comments on 'Bisexual Orgy Birthday'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bimforcplsbimforcplsover 18 years ago
Very Sexy Birthday

Very sexy birthday presents. Too bad Janie didn't cum along for the fun too.

SwingerOgesSwingerOgesover 18 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed the story. With my name being Steve and my wife Dee, I was fantasizing that we were the ones enjoying the birthday party orgy. Wish I knew find a Janine that could arrange such an erotic gift. I am headed to look for something for my wife tomorrow for our anniversay, so now I know where to look. lol Would love to hear more of your escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome story...could taste & smell the sex...

Great story line and loved the sex...To bad my wife wasn't like Dee...Thanks for the hard-on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

This must be every man's dream, to see his wife with another woman or two, who then are willing to accomodate his cock as well. I've enjoyed some memorable threesomes, but never a foursome such as this. Incredible episode!

skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Great story

I suspect that there is more than an element of truth in this story, Steve. It had me "standing" for the entire length. What a lucky guy you are, being married to Dee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Great

To bad my wife can't fuck anymore. Here I am with a hard on that would choke a horse and she can't do anything about it. There was a time that I would be sucked and fucked into oblivion, but not now. I can only dream now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow !

I'm going to leave your story open on my laptop for my wife to find (and hopefully read) !

Very erotic story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"BiSexual Orgy..."

The story was HOT, HOT, HOT, from start to finish. Most importantly..it was quite plausible and tasteful. All of the characters were quite sexy and attractive. An easy and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spurting cume like crazy

That was one hell of a story. If it was me with 3 willing women, I would have had to eat each of their assholes out completeley. Savoring each ones taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Abosutely erotically stimulating.

Thanks Steve for sharing. You are a gifted writer,kinda helps that you have such a wonderfully sensual and erotic subject. Keep up the Good work.

Chuck/Jan in Wisconsin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Many errors

Wrong usage of words, wrong words used, misspellings.

Ugh.

Learn the difference between accept and except. To start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good Steve

Loved the story and of course it brings about a very happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good, but

I liked the story, but you need to find someone to edit for you. There were many grammatical errors as well as typographical errors. The errors detracted from my enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

awesome i almost came in my pants

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I THINK THIS IS VERY A HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic

I loved your story. Its Erotic and sexy. I was inspired to finish the story. Well done.

aarrrgh70aarrrgh70over 7 years ago
Better than my experiences

I've had several 3 some and a few 4 some orgies but they were never this hot. This was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed the tale very much, but it ended a little too abruptly. Will the secretary get rewarded?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Extremely hot. My girlfriend also enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Great story.......made my dick rock hard !!!

davp6255davp6255over 5 years ago
left wanting

You have left me wanting more of this tale. Very hot

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Definitely needed some editing, lots of typos.

And it ended suddenly, when clearly there was more action ready to unfold.

But it was still a good, fast paced stroke piece ;->

DrizdartDrizdartabout 2 years ago

I like the story ... enjoying the thought of a hotel adventure.

Should you have a few of the photos you mentioned in the story, it would be great to see them -- maybe you can rework the story by adding a few of them in and putting this into the Illustrated category.

TitsandclitsTitsandclitsabout 2 years ago

What a fucking hot story, loved every sentance, I was hard throughout. I so wanted Janine amd the young girl from the shop to be in the fun and games. Well written and great fun that I wish my life included but will never be the case.

Cactus99Cactus99almost 2 years ago

this was hot as fuck! wish Tanya had fucked steve with a cpls fingers or even a strap on !!! will be reading more of ur stories!

love from Cactus from Perth, WA

ashlandlitashlandlitalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful hot and well written story. Love reading your works it makes me really hard and horny. Thanks!

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_2022about 1 year ago

A wonderful erotic, hot and well written story! Got really horny after reading the first few minutes of the story.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Great to see people still enjoying my stories. Should I start writing again? I have lots more adventures to write about now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

yes you should keep writing, in fact a part two to this story would be great....

in the beginning of the hotel part of the story you said they took out two strap-ons, maybe both the women fuck the husband and wife side by side? then their is another knock on the door an hr later... and a few men show up, and again they get fucked side by side...

gran_prongran_pron11 days ago

Simply fuckalicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous