All Comments on 'BJ Bliss Ch. 01 Sucks in the City'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Brilliant premise, brilliantly execution, brilliant plot, brilliantly written...just plain brilliant! Five stars, easily.

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 10 years ago
Great concept, great writing

I love the idea, the execution, the style... you have a winner here! Hope it goes on for many chapters.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! This is the tip of the iceberg, I have chapters 2-4 on deck. Suggestions are always welcome, the later chapters in this series are still in progress.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

The writing was great. Fun storyline. Very erotic. I'm also curious to see what happens between Katrin and Felicia. That looks like an interesting storyline to come.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2

I need it! Really interesting story line and I like the dynamic between Malena and Katrin. Their demonstration for Peter proved to be humourous and down right hot. Can't wait to see BJ Bliss flourish!

daddykinsdaddykinsover 9 years ago
so good

Very nicely done. Enjoyed it immensely. Need to step up my own writing. Looking forward to Chap 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazingly desscriptive erotic story, beautifuly written and edited. Adore the characters, Karin and Malena and so looking forward to following their exploits at BJ Bliss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES