BJ Bliss Ch. 01 Sucks in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, couldn't be better," he replied with a laugh.

"Oh, yes you could," Katrin said as she moved in to press her lips against his balls. Malena followed suit and they both swirled their tongues on his sack together. Katrin took firm hold at the base of his cock and admired how thick he felt in her hand. He moaned with pleasure as Katrin and Malena sucked and licked on his balls as a team.

Katrin slid her tongue up his thick shaft and ended at the tip of his head to enjoy a sweet taste of pre-cum. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his head to slurp and claim as much of his liquid as possible.

Katrin then proceeded to show off her deepthroat skills again. She took effortless deep lunges and buried his shaft in her throat completely before holding it in and batting her eyes up at him for several seconds. Finally, she released him from her throat and revealed his long wet shaft that dripped with her spit. Malena looked on with smiling approval.

"Tell me, Peter," Katrin queried as she and Malena stroked their tongues together around his throbbing head, "what is your preference? Do you like swallowing, facials, tit shots? Every guy has their thing. Don't be shy. Your honesty will pay off." She took his shaft all the way into her throat again and continued to look up at him. She waited for his answer while Malena slurped on his balls.

"We're going to make you cum regardless, Peter," Katrin assured after pulling back and releasing him from her throat. "Choose your own adventure!"

"Facial," Peter replied, between heavy breaths.

"Excellent, one facial coming right up," Katrin confirmed. She blushed in anticipation.

"You dirty fucker," Malena teased, "they always choose facials, don't they?"

"Of course they do. Why do you think I wear these glasses all the time?" Katrin replied with a laugh.

"Now, Malena," Katrin began as she stroked Peter's shaft firmly. "When it comes to facials you can either close your eyes tightly, wear glasses like me, or, if you want to be a pro, look right up at him and pray for a good shot. You get bonus points for not flinching."

"Bitch, please," Malena responded with a raised eyebrow, "I'm going pro."

"Okay," Katrin confirmed, "now if you see him reaching for his cock, go ahead and let him finish it. Don't get caught up in pride. Some guys just prefer to finish themselves, others can be easily wielded. Let's see what we can do."

With that, Katrin and Malena set out on a coordinated attack of oral fury. Katrin stroked his shaft while Malena sucked on his head. Katrin moved down to tickle his balls with her tongue and watched his reaction. She rubbed his balls on the tip of her pointy nose and stretched her tongue to lick his taint relentlessly.

"I'm going to cum," he announced as he looked down to see his balls resting on the bridge of Katrin's nose, just below her glasses, and Malena relentlessly throating on his cock.

"Now is the time to speed up!" Katrin said to Malena as stroked his shaft faster and continued to nudge his balls with her nose. "Come down here," she directed as she pulled Malena down to assist with his balls.

The ladies licked and sucked on his balls together and looked up eagerly while Katrin stroked Peter masterfully and caused him to release his first thick white spurt. His body tensed up and his cock pulsed in Katrin's hand as he laid a diagonal streak of cum across Katrin's nose, glasses lens, forehead, and golden hair. Katrin redirected, giving Malena a warm shot across on the cheek and nose and let him continue to dribble out on her lips. Katrin savored the last spurts for her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue before swallowing.

"Wow, that is an impressive load," Katrin proclaimed as she pulled her dripping glasses off and showed off her facial to Malena, smiling.

"Don't take off the glasses! I could have got a pic!" Malena complained. "Oh, well. Should we play?"

"Yes, let's play," Katrin replied with a look in Peter's direction to make sure he was watching. He looked on in awe as they ran their tongues across each other's faces and shared cummy kisses, giggling playfully. They took turns cleaning each other's faces and continued to share tastes of cum before standing up and facing their new awestruck consultant.

"So what do you think? Is this is a good business venture?" Katrin asked as she intercepted a dangling rope of cum off of her chin. "Oops, I missed a spot," she said, slurping it from her finger.

"Ah, yeah, I think it is going to work out well," Peter confirmed.

With that, the meeting was adjourned. Peter drove off to another appointment. He couldn't stop thinking about the baffling and unexpected experience and battled against embarrassing erections for the rest of the work day.

"Malena, I don't know what just happened," Katrin expressed nervously in front of bathroom mirror.

"I know! And you were worried about me! All I wanted to do was tease him. You are the crazy one that suggested the demonstration," Malena reminder her with a laugh. "Don't worry, Katrin, you couldn't help yourself, you like him and you wanted to show off." Malena gave Katrin a comforting pat on the back. "I think he likes you too."

"Really?! We'll, I guess we'll see. Nothing like a double blowjob to kick-start an innocent and budding romance," Katrin replied as she rinsed her face with handfuls of water.

"That's my motto," Malena added.

Katrin and Malena finished cleaning up and eagerly went to work on their marketing strategy and business planning amidst the disruptive sexual frustration that they had just inflicted upon themselves.

****

Later that evening the ladies of BJ Bliss decided to celebrate their first successful day of work together with a drink at hip downtown tiki bar. They waited in an obnoxiously long line for a Monday night, but their efforts paid off in the form of elaborate fruit and umbrella laden drinks. Katrin's mind drifted to Peter and she wondered if they would ever hear from him again.

"Katrin, are you listening to me?!" Malena snapped.

"I'm sorry, yeah, I'm listening. You were talking about big tits down at the end of the bar—"

"Um, yeah!" Malena continued, "I can see those suckers from way over here, I don't think they are real, and what's with the Asian twin escorts?"

Katrin suddenly panicked when she realized who Malena had spotted. "Oh shit, not Felicia."

"Who's Felicia?"

Katrin took a deep breath. "That's Felicia Trésor, as in Studio Trésor, Lingerie and Lifestyle."

"Get out!" Malena exclaimed. "I've bought some toys and lingerie there. That's one of my favorite shops, but it's expensive."

"She's also the proprietor of Trésor Workshops. Blowjob workshops. Our competitor," Katrin explained as she slammed the rest of her drink. "Please stop staring at her."

"Interesting," Malena responded with a raised eyebrow as she continued to stare in Felicia's direction.

"No, not interesting, she is dangerous," Katrin explained. "Her name isn't really Felicia Trésor, that's just her business name. Her name is Felicia Cummings, as in the Cummings Pavilion, as in the billionaire Cummings family that owns hotel and cruise line chains and pretty much this entire city."

"No shit? The more you tell me, the more she becomes my hero," Malena quipped.

Felicia stared back at Malena curiously from the other end of the bar with her striking green eyes. Malena admired Felicia's glamorously long, black wavy locks of hair which hung over the shoulder of her textured Armani dress. One of Felicia's sexy female companions removed a champagne bottle from a gimmicky dry-ice filled treasure chest and refilled her glass. Felicia waved her off and lifted a fruit filled drink, which she ordered separately, knowing she would bore of the absurdly expensive champagne after a few sips.

"I'm telling you she is evil. I've been to some industry events and I've heard some crazy stories. She was pretty pissed when she found out about my practice and I had a very bad encounter with her," Katrin continued. "Also, it is no secret that she married into the family for the last name as much as the money. Come on. Felicia Cummings? Her name alone can practically suck a dick."

"So cool," Malena said as she continued to stare directly at Felicia. "Oh shit, I think she's coming over."

"Great," Katrin said as she looked down defeat.

"Don't worry, we are partners now. I have your back," Malena assured her with a pat on the shoulder.

"Caitlin, how very nice to see you again," Felicia said. She approached with one twin escorting her at each side.

"It's Katrin," Katrin corrected.

"My mistake," Felicia conceded insincerely. "Are you acquainted with Mika and Miho? They are the latest addition to my operations. Maybe you've seen them in the store?"

"Hi!" Mika and Miho greeted in unison with dainty waves and suspicious smiles. Katrin and Malena waved back and looked them over. The twins donned the same short banged haircuts with a blue streak running through their hair on opposing sides, identical short black skirts, and fishnet stockings.

"How is the independent consulting working out for you these days, Caitlin?" Felicia queried before plucking a cherry out of her drink and sucking it off the stem.

"She's not independent," Malena interjected. Katrin was clutching her empty glass tightly and trying to keep her composure. "We are partners."

"Oh, really?" Felicia laughed as she chewed her cherry, causing her companions to laugh as well.

"That's right, Felicia." Katrin added. "We've got some great new ideas. Nothing at all like your infamous Wife's Duty workshops. There's a new, sex-positive generation out there that deserves better information and modern instruction," Katrin said with confidence. She could feel that she was shaking and quickly steadied herself. This diatribe happened many times in her head. A wave of relief washed over her. She had finally confronted the monopolistic Queenpin of the industry.

"Listen, Caitlin," Felicia responded as her naturally ice-cold manner finally revealed itself, "and this goes for your spicy friend too. If I catch you running workshops in my territory, i.e. within the perimeter of this city, you will pay for it. Whether it is your business license, a police investigation, your reputation—I can add great stress to your life. Don't force me to remind you who I am. You had an offer to join me. Consider that offer rescinded. Let's go, girls," Felicia said as she turned to the door and was followed by the twins.

As Felicia's entourage approached the door, a large muscular bald man emerged from the shadows and escorted them the rest of the way. He had been watching the whole time and looked back to catch another glimpse of Malena. It was his job to be strong, but he felt helplessly weak in Malena's presence. Even from a distance he felt her dominance and wanted to grovel at her feet. He leaned in to get a closer look at her shoes...

"Bob," Felicia said, snapping him into focus. "What the fuck are you doing? Get the car."

Malena and Katrin shared a wide-eyed look with each other and then turned to the bar. They both darted over as fast as they could to claim Felicia's remaining champagne. Malena gave a death stare to two approaching girls and they backed away slowly.

"I don't care," Malena explained as she proudly poured a sip of the champagne into her glass, "I have no shame. Do you know how much this shit costs?"

"It is really fucking good," Katrin confessed and then swirled another taste in her mouth.

"So what is our next move?" Malena inquired.

"Well, we continue with our plan. Hire the models, get an intern, market ourselves, and start booking workshops."

"You mean booking workshops in,"—Malena switched to her best Felicia impression—"Her territory, i.e. the perimeter of this city? With your spicy friend?"

Katrin laughed with relief. She was happier than ever about her decision to bring on Malena as a partner. "Well, I think it would be smart to minimize our risk at first. I don't know how serious she is about those threats. Let's get our practice going in the burbs and then we'll battle it out with her in the city when we're more established."

"Okay, I think that's a good move," Malena agreed.

"Malena, I have to warn you," Katrin continued with a dead serious expression on her face. "The burbs are crazy. I know. I've done it. Fucking crazy."

"Ha!" Malena laughed, "You have to be kidding."

"No," Katrin insisted, "I'm talking about trophy housewife parties, divorce parties, swinger parties, mother-daughter parties. It's the weird wild west of blowjob workshops. If we can survive there, we can surely survive the city and even a battle with Felicia Trésor."

"I'm in. Let's get to work," Malena confirmed. They plotted their next moves as they finished off the rest of the champagne and then split a cab to their respective homes. Katrin crashed into the comfort of her bed and double checked her phone hoping to see a text from Peter. She considered sending one herself but fell quickly asleep with her phone in her hand.

Malena, determined to step up and impress her new business partner, sent out a fury of communications and job postings the second that she got home. She hoped to line up an intern and some male blowjob models as quickly as possible. Despite an immediate flood of responses, she worked hard to select the best candidates and even scheduled interviews for first thing in the morning. Malena fell to sleep just before midnight, satisfied with her hard work.

****

"Are you crazy?! How could you put job postings online without me?" Katrin scolded as Malena walked through the door of BJ Bliss Headquarters in her sunglasses, dangling hoop earrings, and a cute leather jacket with a smile that quickly turned to a frown.

"Katrin, I wanted to wait, I really did," Malena explained calmly, "but I just had to get it started. Why don't you let me do the dirty work for you? I'll line everything up and you can just help make the hiring decisions."

"You basically told the entire city our business idea with these job postings!"

"That is not true at all," Malena defended. "They were very cryptic. Besides, it paid off. I have an intern candidate coming in for an interview this morning."

"You have to be kidding me," Katrin said, finally resigning to defeat and standing up to gather her things.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to work at the café and cool off. Why don't you just run the company while I'm gone? Maybe you can set up an IPO this afternoon," Katrin said with bitter sarcasm as she stormed out the front door.

"Yikes," Malena said out loud. She set her purse on Katrin's desk and took a seat behind it.

****

"What is that adorable accent, Holly? Is it Irish?" Malena asked bluntly before taking a sip of coffee.

The cute young redhead in front of her was visibly nervous by the question. She wore a light grey suit jacket, fluffy white blouse, and skirt with nude stockings. Her long, curly golden-red hair was illuminated by the sunny day that peaked in through the street-facing windows.

"Yes," Holly confirmed. "I've been in the states for nearly two years, at the University."

"Oh, you're just a baby! A sophomore in college, huh? You can't even buy your own booze yet!"

"Yes, that is true," Holly replied with an awkward smile.

"Well, I suppose we have something in common," Malena assured her. "My mother brought me here from Mexico City when I was nine and I've lived in the city ever since. We are immigrant sistas!" she said with a warm smile.

"So let's review what we covered," Malena continued, shifting back to business, "website content, emails, social media, phone calls and appointments—that's pretty much the day to day."

"And the workshops?" Holly inquired with a curious smile.

"Oh, you dirty little girl!" Malena replied, causing Holly to laugh. "I suppose we can include you in the workshops from time to time."

"Ms. Morales," Holly continued.

"Call me Malena."

"Malena, I am an entrepreneurship major. I just want to see the whole business, that's all."

"I respect that," Malena replied. "Well, if you are ready to start, we have a lot of work to do. I have two models coming in to interview in a few minutes."

"Really?! Yes, of course! I'm ready to work. Thank you so much."

Malena stood up and gave Holly a firm handshake. "Welcome aboard! We have some beefcakes to inspect."

****

"Marco and Justin, thank you so much for interviewing on such short notice," Malena said to the two tall gentlemen that stood nervous before her. They tried desperately to avert their eyes from Malena's bulging cleavage, which peaked out from the lacy black top that she wore under her burgundy leather jacket. Holly sat next to her behind the desk with a tablet that displayed their resumes and headshots.

Malena and Holly took them in; Marco with his smooth tan skin, bulging muscular arms, and slick black hair and Justin, who was a few inches taller with shaggy, sandy blonde hair and striking blue eyes. Both men were in their mid-twenties making them younger than Malena and older than Holly.

"I apologize for bringing you in together, but this is really the format that you'll have to be comfortable with. The workshops that we conduct can have anywhere from two to twenty girls in them," Malena explained.

"I understand completely," Marco assured her in his suave Spanish accent. "Marco, is a team player," he added in third person, nearly causing Malena to burst out in laughter before she realized that he sincerely spoke that way. She shared a smile with Holly and then turned to Justin.

"Ms. Morales," Justin began politely in his endearing and unexpected southern accent.

"You can call her Malena," Holly interjected.

"No, Ms. Morales will do," Malena corrected with a glare in Holly's direction.

"Ms. Morales, I am more than comfortable performing in front of groups. I've worked as an erotic dancer," Justin explained.

"Where are you from Justin? Texas?" Malena asked.

"North Carolina, ma'am," he replied proudly with a smile. "I mean, Ms. Morales."

"Well, congrats, you're the only one in the room that was born in America," Malena laughed. "You're outnumbered buddy."

"I'm used to being outnumbered, Ms. Morales. I moved here to get away from the good ol' boys back home. I'm a hot commodity in this city!" He exclaimed with boyish enthusiasm and then quickly toned down and put on his best professional face.

"I'll bet you are. You too, Mr. Rico Suave," Malena added as she looked over Marco with a smile. "I think I hit the jackpot with you fellas. Will you excuse us for a moment?" Malena got up and motioned for Holly to follow her into the kitchen. Their heels clicked across the hardwood floor and they both showed off a view of their sheer stockings to the men as they walked away. Marco and Justin turned to each other and scrunched their eyebrows in confusion.

"Listen, Holly. I have to see these guys perform. There is no other way to know for sure that they can do the job. I don't mean to impose this part of the business on you. Feel free to take the rest of the morning off and I will be sure to keep things totally professional on your end of the business moving forward."

"Malena, I was hoping to stay. I want to see what they can do," Holly confessed with a pleading look on her face. "I can assist." Holly could feel herself getting wet with anticipation, hoping that Malena would be willing to include her.

"Okay, only if you are sure." Malena confirmed with a stern look. "I have to warn you, I am a wild one."

"I am sure, and I am somewhat of a wild one myself," Holly claimed with unconvincing confidence.

"Okay, then. Let's see if we can get them to whip it out! Wait here," Malena instructed as she turned back to the main office.