BJ Bliss Ch. 01 Sucks in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, follow me. We would like to simulate a workshop to see how well you perform," Malena explained. Justin and Marco smiled and nodded and Malena escorted them back into the kitchen area where Holly was waiting.

"Would you both please remove all of your clothing?" Malena requested.

Holly watched with nervous excitement as the men gladly pulled off their tight t-shirts and unzipped their jeans.

Malena was very pleased with their upper bodies; they were both physical specimens to behold with their muscular pecs and clearly defined abs. Marco and Justin looked at each other with a nervous smile and proceeded to pull down their boxer briefs and reveal their generous endowments.

"Thank you so much, gentlemen," Malena said as she took in their nude appearance. Their long cocks swelled from anticipation. Holly and Malena shared a look of approval.

"Holly, would you please get my purse from the other room?"

"Yes, Malena," Holly responded as she strolled out into the main room.

Malena approached Marco first and looked deep into his brown eyes while she worked her hands around his cock and balls. Marco smiled back, happy to give her a handful of his thick package.

"Here you go," Holly said as she re-entered the room. She dropped her jaw at the sight of Malena stroking Marco's throbbing cock and playing with his balls.

"Thanks honey," Malena replied, with eyes still locked with Marco. "Dig out my measuring tape, please." Malena lowered to her knees and marveled at the thick cock in front of her face.

Holly watched on with her mouth open and dropped Malena's purse on the floor, spilling out her keys, measuring tape, and a large bottle of lube. She scrambled to retrieve the items and looked up to see Malena stuffing Marco's thick rod all the way into her throat and then licking his balls at the same time. After many sloppy, repeated thrusts he was rock hard. Malena sucked his balls relentlessly and jerked him firmly in her hand until she was satisfied with his erection.

"Okay, it's time, Holly. I'll let you do the measuring. Don't put that lube away either, it might come in handy," Malena said with a wink. Holly approached with the cloth tape measure and carefully measured from the base to the tip, followed by a wrap-around girth measurement at the thickest part of his shaft.

"Eight and a half inches long and five and a half inches girth," Holly announced. She rushed over to the tablet to record the measurements.

"Thank you Holly, that's great info for our marketing. I'm going to work on Justin now, unless—", Malena gave Holly a suggestive look and nodded her head in Justin's direction.

"I can do it!" Holly blurted, excited that Malena would give her the opportunity. Holly rushed over to Justin with the measuring tape. He looked down with surprise as the young, eager intern cupped his balls and attempted to fit his cock into her throat just as Malena had done to Marco. Malena watched Holly and Justin with interest as she continued to stroke Marco's cock.

Malena observed Holly's struggles and the wet gagging sound coming from her throat. "Careful," she advised.

Holly went in for a second lunge and Justin's cock grew beyond anyone's expectations, causing Holly to hit her gag reflex only halfway down his shaft. She shifted to his balls, gently lapping her tongue on them and looking up with still-watered eyes. She sucked up the pre-cum from the tip of his head and turned to Malena and Marco with a giggle, feeling a little embarrassed as they watched on.

"I think he's getting there," Malena encouraged. "How does he taste?"

"He tastes good," Holly said with a blush. She continued to lick the tip of Justin's cock and jerk him enthusiastically.

Malena turned back to Marco cock, bobbing and slurping with enthusiasm, while Holly proceeded to take Justin's measurements. Holly rushed to her tablet to record the findings.

"Ten inches long, five inches girth," she reported. Justin smiled proudly.

"You're going to hurt yourself with that snake," Malena said with concern. "Let's switch."

Malena and Holly changed places and took the men into their throats, trying their best to go as deep as possible, leaving trails of spit dripping down the men's respective shafts.

"Do you want to fuck me, Justin?" Malena asked, panty-soaked and throbbing from the shameless office suck-fest. Holly looked over at Malena in shock and Malena shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

"Yes, Ms. Morales, I would be happy to," Justin replied. Malena quickly tossed off her jacket and lifted up her skirt to reveal the solid black nylon tops of her stockings. She bent over in front of Justin, holding herself steady on a nearby chair as she presented herself to him. Justin admired the prominent curves of ass and pulled her g-string to the side to have a look. Malena purred responsively, thrilled to have her sexy slit exposed to everyone in the room.

"Do you like that wet pussy, Justin?" Malena called over her shoulder tauntingly. "Why don't you have a taste?"

"Yes, Ms. Morales," Justin confirmed politely. He dropped to his knees and teased her wet slit with his tongue. Malena closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of tongue strokes moving up and down her labia and circling her clit. She moaned with approval and looked over in Holly's direction to see how she was doing.

"Is is okay if I just stick with a blowjob, Malena?" Holly asked Malena nervously from where she knelt in front of Marco. Holly was achingly turned on, but very cautious.

"Of course, honey. I'll help. Bring him over here," Malena requested in between deep moans as Justin continued to lap his tongue against her. Holly escorted Marco and positioned him in front of Malena and then returned to her knees in front of him.

"Let me see you deepthroat him again." Malena held on to Holly by the shoulder with one hand and held back her red hair with the other. Holly took Marco's thick cock deep into her throat, stopping just an inch before the base and pulled back for air.

"Good work Justin, you can fuck me now," Malena called back over her shoulder as she watched Holly take another lunge on Marco's cock. Justin stood up and eased his throbbing head into Malena, as requested, and she moaned loudly as he buried his incredible length deeper. Malena did her best to focus back to her intern, who was taking another deep lunge on Marco's shaft.

"Very good," Malena encouraged Holly. "Now take slow deep breaths and try to relax as much as you can. When you feel him going past your comfort zone, just sit still and breathe through your nose. Move forward very slowly and keep breathing. If you take it slow, you might be able to avoid gagging."

"Okay, Malena," Holly replied as she took deep breaths and braced herself for another throat-full. She felt Marco's thick head slide deeper and deeper past the roof of her mouth and then into her throat. After a brief pause, she took him as deep as possible; finally resting her lips at the base and feeling her eyes start to water up.

"Yes!" Malena cheered on her intern's success. Malena returned her focus to the rush of sensation that pulsed through her body as Justin pumped her harder and faster from behind. She clenched tightly on to Holly's shoulder and trembled with an orgasm, soaking his cock with her juices.

"Don't stop fucking me, I'm not done," Malena assured Justin, who gladly continued.

"Let's see if we can make Marco cum, Holly," Malena suggested. "You work his balls while I suck on his cock." Malena was eager to feel Marco in her throat while Justin fucked her from behind.

Holly followed instruction and took to Marco's balls with a wet frenzy of tongue strokes and caused him to moan with pleasure. Malena stuffed Marco's shaft into her mouth and took fast, hard dives as her spit trickled down on to Holly's face below her.

"Marco is going to cum soon," Marco called out considerately, causing them both to giggle. Malena jerked him furiously while Holly cupped his balls and looked on in anticipation. He exploded with a thick shot that streaked up Holly's forehead and onto Malena's lips just above her. Marco continued to spurt on to their faces and moan with pleasure.

Holly turned and smiled at Malena who was trembling from Justin's relentless thrusting. Malena admired Holly's adorable face. Thick ropes of cum decorated her forehead and dangled from her nose and chin.

"Can I clean you off?" Malena asked.

"Okay?" Holly said with surprise. Malena moved in to share a kiss with her intern, tasting the salty cum on her lips. She stroked her tongue across Holly's chin and nose, gathered the cum, and then shared it with her in another deep kiss. Holly swallowed with a big wet gulp and suddenly realized that she had completely soaked through her panties.

"Wow. I am so turned on," Holly confessed with embarrassment. Malena took that as an invitation and boldly reached in between Holly's legs for a feel of her wetness. Holly's eyes widened with shock and she began to moan as Malena's fingers worked their way under her panties.

"Justin, why don't you lube up and fuck me in the ass," Malena suggested to Justin, causing Holly and Marco to share a look of surprise.

Justin happily retrieved the lube next to Malena's purse and dripped it on to her asshole as she bent out in front of him. He aimed his large cock for insertion and made her quiver in anticipation. He slowly eased in and enjoyed the feeling of her tight warm hole as it enveloped the head of his cock. Malena moaned and swiveled her hips with approval as Justin's massive cock penetrated deeper into her ass.

Malena stroked her finger up Holly's labia softly and circled around her clit. Holly fell back into Marco's awaiting arms where he held her supportively as she enjoyed Malena's stroking.

"Lift Holly up to my face, Marco," Malena directed. "I'm going to make her cum." Holly was shocked to feel Marco's muscular arms lift her up by the thighs effortlessly and position her dripping wet pussy directly in front Malena's face. Malena pulled aside Holly's lacy pink panties, ran her tongue slowly up her labia making Holly moan loudly and clench tightly on to Marco's arms.

Justin continued thrusting into Malena's tight ass and made her tremble from intense penetration as she focused on Holly's throbbing clit and licked with a relentless rhythm. Holly clenched her eyes and enjoyed the rush of an intense orgasm, her very first with another woman. She held on tightly to Marco's supportive arms as the sensation pulsed through her body.

"Cum in my ass," Malena demanded as she reached in between her own legs and rubbed her clit. Justin complied quickly and delivered hot spurts of cum inside her ass, enhancing her orgasm as she stroked herself to climax. Justin continued for nearly a minute, pumping Malena's ass full of cum as she yelled out in pleasure. Malena slowly lowered herself to her knees and crouched on the kitchen floor as she felt Justin's load dripping out relentlessly on to the calves of her legs.

"Hired," Malena called out in exhaustion from the floor, in between breaths. "Everyone is fucking hired."