All Comments on 'Black and Blue Ch. 04'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

Cat needs to be black bred.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series!

RaquelWRaquelW9 months ago

really good,

I hope you will continue ,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that kind of fell about in this last entry.

You were on a nice roll and then you… stopped the story for months.

Sadly it felt like you lost the narrative here.

crimfolkcrimfolk9 months agoAuthor

Anonymous - Most of this was written before I went into hospital. I just had to complete and edit it once I felt fit. This was always where the story was going and if it fell apart then I dont have the excuse of the long delay. Sorry you didn't approve but I can't please everyone all the time I guess. Thanks for reading and commenting anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, I really enjoyed the whole part with the Closer; Claire's desires to have her baby, her fear of not being pregnant yet, his joy at becoming one but at the same time his apprehension that the part of his life with the Closer is ending. This party was really cool but I had a harder time with the rest.

I don't know if it's because of the wait between chapter 3 and 4, but I imagined the silver Camry had a relationship with Skeet. That he had understood what had happened to Claire and that he would have confronted her about these life choices. And after that, Claire would have started recruiting women for his man.

In the end, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed but rather perplexed, I have a hard time seeing where the story is going to go now. But I'm still waiting for the sequel because I like the story and how it's written.

Hoping that your health problems are resolved and that the rest comes quickly.

And sorry for any mistakes, English is not my native language.

alexetlaurealexetlaure9 months ago

Really good story.... I hope your health is on the better side, keep us enjoying your nice writings !

Pfj99Pfj999 months ago

You were one of the first authors I followed. I've loved reading your stories. Can you shed some light on the last part of this one? I don't quite understand the role of the paroles demonstrating their sexual prowess. Is Claire now recruiting men to be a part of the NBWO?

crimfolkcrimfolk9 months agoAuthor

Pfj99 - That is useful feedback. I was a bit nervous of over-explaining but perhaps went too far the other way. The story is out there and complete - so you can interpret as you wish. For me - only the Closer and Levy are 'BNWO' types in my stories. Even they may just be using it as a cover for their own desires. In the end Cat and Claire are working for Antwan and Mr Taylor. Encouraging the young men of the community back onto the straight and narrow with that sweet white pussy. There's no shortage of white wives and daughters eager to try Antwan's clubs - this recruitment helps maintain an experience there that makes sure they realise they made the right choice. However, I may be wrong. The ways of Mr Taylor are mysterious indeed! Thanks for the comment and the support. Hope I do better next time!

Pfj99Pfj999 months ago

Thank you for the clarification, crimfolk. This makes the story much clearer! Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Welcome back!! I trust all is well. I enjoy how you work the Taylor. Ties Jessica, Georgia, Dee, Claire, soon Rachael and Heather together. This is intriguing and interesting. Will they meet somewhere sometime?

Thanks. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this, just as i love all your stuff, Well structured, beautifully written, and thought provoking.

Hope you are sufficiently on the mend to start posting more regularly again? S 🐄

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stay well, stay happy as your pen jots down white women becoming sluts for black cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jessica Lyons will get to finger with Vaseline Claire's hot pussy to a climax as she gives her sisterly advice to accept being fucked by black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 6 has been re-submitted (I did another edit) and should be published sometime this week. I am working on Challenge 7. Thanks for your support and comments. If you enjoy a story don't forget to give it a nice score (like a *5* for example) to help others find it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES