Black as Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I saw Ethan's face and realized it wasn't me. It was Ethan showing off my body. And I couldn't stop.

"Just let go," he said. "You're doing fine. Quite lovely."

He reached out a hand and my hand extended for his without thought. He pulled me in close, his other hand wrapping around my waist, his steps matching mine, our hips moving in tandem to the driving beat. The music was the driving force behind our heated dance, but my burning arousal was the fuel.

Despite the throng of moving bodies around us, his masculine scent was singular in my awareness. It made promises. Promises of heat and helplessness, power and decadence. I couldn't breathe.

And then, as we moved to the middle of the dance floor, he looked down at me. His wrong eyes glittered as he said, "Lift your arms."

I blinked for a moment. Then my eyes widened as I intuited his intention.

Breathless, I said, "No fucking way am I going to-"

"Lift your arms now," he said, and my arms went straight up.

Ethan murmured, "Good girl." Then he pulled my top straight up and off my body, leaving me a wet, aroused mess dancing topless in front of a crowded club full of strangers.

Oh, gawd. I was blushing from my hairline to my waistline, but I couldn't stop moving, twirling, gyrating to the throbbing beat. I was trying, trying to force my will on my rolling hips, my undulating belly, my rebellious legs. Trying to take back control of my body. But taking back control required going through a fingerprint security system and Ethan's hand blocked the way.

Hands still above my head, I was on full display. My hips bucked, almost crudely, leaving little doubt to anyone watching I was a wanton slut. Vell watched with intense interest, her eyes following my every gyration. Den watched as well, his gaze locked on my breasts, the heavy bulge in his pants speaking louder than words.

"Such a good girl deserves a reward," murmured Ethan.

And then he let me come.

It wasn't a full release- I think, had he allowed me a full release, I'd have brought down the ceiling- but it was a release nonetheless. My eyes widened as I realized too late what was happening, too late to resist or at least prepare for the sudden explosion of heat and pleasure that took over my body. My head flung back and I screamed, forgetting for a moment I was in front of a large, interested audience as I dropped to my knees, my hands clapped between parted thighs, my nipples impossibly rigid as my hips bucked, again and then again. I was helpless to stop the intense flow, the heated ripples rushing through my belly.

And then the music stopped, as just as abruptly, so did my orgasm.

I opened my eyes and realized I was on my knees, sitting on my heels, my knees wide, my wet, naked pussy on full display. The club was silent.

Then the music started playing again.

I scrambled to my feet and spun around, looking for Ethan, my arms crossed over my bare breasts. I could fucking think straight finally and my body was my own again, and I intended to keep it that way. I'd had enough of this fucking club and I was leaving now, with or without Ethan. I'd take a fucking Uber if I had to, but first I needed my top back. I had no intention of walking through this club topless, let alone taking a Uber ride.

I found him sitting at a nearby table, a drink in his hand. Another drink was on the table as well. He glanced at me as I approached.

"Hello again, my sweet," he said. "Did you enjoy your reward?"

This time when he smiled, his wrong eyes did as well.

I saw my top sitting on his lap, so I snatched it before he had a chance to realize what I was doing. Or perhaps he did know what I was doing, but chose not to interfere. Either way, I had my top back in my possession and on my body, and it was going to stay there.

"Take me home," I said.

He looked amused. "So soon?"

"Take me home," I repeated. "Now."

He gave me a look and his eyes appeared to bleed black for a moment. Then they were back to normal and he said, "Your wish is my command, my sweet."

I ignored the irony of that statement and just took the win. Such as it was.

*****

The limo ride back to Ethan's bar was quiet. Ethan was quiet because he appeared to be at total ease with how the evening was going, and I was quiet because I was still desperately overheated and aroused.

Ethan reached into a compartment and pulled out a bottle of chilled champagne. He poured himself a glass, then glanced at me. "You've been dry all evening, my sweet. A glass for you."

I looked at him. He was sitting comfortably, glass in hand, knees parted, his formidable scent filling my nostrils. Just fucking sitting there.

For the first time I thought about Ethan's cock.

Despite my molten state, I hadn't thought about his cock before now. He was Olivia's boyfriend for one thing and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction for another. But now I found myself thinking about his cock.

And then I knew what I was going to do. I was going to make him as miserable as I was.

It was a fucking brilliant idea. I turned toward Ethan, shifted, and pressed my hand between his legs.

His only reaction was a slight raising of an eyebrow.

Arrogant bastard. I was going to show him good.

Regardless of his casual reaction, I felt his dick stirring under his pants. I worked it a bit more until I was sure he was good and hard. Painfully hard, even. Then I undid his belt and pants, pulling them down far enough to allow his now-rigid cock to spring free.

So far, so good. I licked my palm, making my hand nice and slick. Then I reached down, wrapped my fingers around his shaft and started pumping his dick with my fist.

Using nothing but my hand, I was going to make him need to come as badly as I needed to come. And once he was at that point...once I could see how badly he wanted it, needed it...I was going to stop.

I pumped his cock with my fist, up and down, up and down, a rhythmic motion that was sensuous in its own right. I was already becoming familiar with every bump, every ridge on his thick shaft. The long stroke to the base, against his heavy balls, then back up again.

And then, at last, I sensed it was coming. His cock became harder, thicker. His balls were swelling. He was close. Really close. And knowing what I was about to do, I looked at him, locked eyes with him, and smirked. And then I released his cock.

I shifted my position then and got on the floor between his knees. I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. I did it again, then again. And then I slid my warm, wet mouth over the head of his cock. A moment later my tightly wrapped lips were sliding up and down Ethan's dick.

My head bobbed as the limo made its way toward Ethan's bar. Up and down, again and again, inadvertently slurping from time to time. My own heated arousal was adding to my effort, my belly muscles twitching and jumping with each movement as the sensation of my lips sliding over Ethan's rigid shaft fed into my heat.

It wasn't until his cock hardened even more, a bar of hot, molten steel, his balls shifting as he prepared to unload inside my mouth, that I realized what had happened, what I was doing, but it was too late by then.

Ethan exploded inside my mouth.

His hot seed was shooting deep into my throat and I found myself desperately swallowing every drop, my throat working as his molten river of cum forced itself into my belly. For long seconds it was all I could do to keep up with his heavy flow, my mouth still working his shaft as he came.

The explosion of sperm finally slowed and tapered off, but his cock didn't soften and my bobbing head didn't stop. I continued sucking his still-rigid dick.

My eyes widened in sudden realization and I looked up, my lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. Ethan looked down at me, his eyes locking my gaze. He lifted his champagne glass and took a deep swallow. Then he looked down at me and smirked.

And then I found myself sucking his cock again.

I couldn't stop. My warm, wet mouth stroked over his cock again and again, and he came again and again. Four more times my mouth worked him to ejaculation, and four more times he made me swallow every drop of his thick, heavy loads.

I was so full. His sperm was sitting heavy in my belly and I tried not to think of what it was going to do to my digestive system. My jaw ached, having been locked in dick-sucking position for so long. I couldn't even catalogue my other discomforts. And now he was coming again, his cock just as hard as it had been the first time, his explosion of hot, potent semen just as powerful as it had been the first several times. And once more I helplessly swallowed the hot flow, helpless to stop, unable to prevent the heavy flow from entering my belly.

Except this time, he reached down and placed his hand against my throat. And just like that, I stopped swallowing.

He didn't stop coming, however. His cock spurted again, then again and then one final time, with the final time topping off the full load in my mouth.

Ethan looked down at me, his wrong eyes locked with mine, my mouth still locked on his cock. Then he turned and opened the limo door, treating the patrons milling in front of his club to the sight of me on my knees between Ethan's legs, his dick in my mouth. Just another slut working Ethan's cock. Except I couldn't take my mouth off his cock. Or swallow the cum in my mouth.

Ethan patted my puffed-out cheek. "Keep that there until you get home, okay, my sweet? And be sure to wear a short skirt for our final date tomorrow. And a halter-top. And high heels. Anything else is going to leave you a very unsatisfied girl."

He stood, sliding his cock out of my mouth smoothly. My mouth closed instinctively, my lips pressed tightly together, preventing most of the semen in my mouth from escaping.

Most of it. A small trail made its way down my chin to my jaw. And whatever the bastard had done that was making me walk around with a mouthful of his cum was also preventing me from wiping my mouth. Grrrrrrrrr.

*****

Exiting the car with everybody staring at me- everybody that had seen me on my knees with a cock in my mouth, seen me with a mouthful of semen, with no underwear, a sopping wet pussy, rock-hard nipples- was the most embarrassing moment of my life. My knees popped when I walked, my jaw ached, my neck was so sore I couldn't turn my head and my lips were numb. And yet I was so aroused, I could barely concentrate. I was walking around in a daze, desperately trying to focus enough to get home, get to safety, and swallow this fucking horrible mouthful of semen.

*****

I made it home and managed to force that final mouthful down. If I ever got a chance, I was going to choke that bastard.

I took a long hot shower, which helped ease some of my physical aches. Then I settled in front of my computer, ignoring the rumbling in my belly. It was time to find out more about Ethan. Just what the hell was I dealing with here?

I made my way back to the very dark web and navigated to The Heights Underline site once more. I typed Ethan's name into the search engine once again, but this time left the date range empty. I wanted to see everything, not just the last couple years.

I hit enter and watched the swirl of digital smoke as I waited for the snarky search engine to spank its inner moppet or whatever it needed to do to bring me the information. After several seconds, the screen cleared and I found myself looking at an extended list of links.

At this point, seeing Ethan Key appearing in a large number of photos with various celebrities wasn't surprising. I already knew he was a man about town, yada yada. What was surprising, however, were the dates.

Ethan was a man who appeared to be in his middle-to-late 30s or early 40s. There were a number of pictures available from the past 20 years. And he looked strangely similar in all of them. That could be understood, simply written off as Ethan aging well...but I was finding pictures of him from several past decades.

He was apparently...older...than I had realized. Likely older than anybody realized.

A scan of the various stories didn't provide any insight, however. No insight into Ethan's history or abilities. And I really wanted to know something about Ethan's abilities. In particular how he was able to override my will and make me...do things. Make my body his plaything. How was he able to do that?

I leaned back in my chair and sighed, one hand on my cum-bloated belly, the fingers of my other hand absently working my aching clit, trying to force my heat past that peak, into that place of release.

Tomorrow was our third and final date. Ethan was going to give me some answers tomorrow whether he liked it or not. And he was going to let me come if I had to fucking choke him to make it happen.

*****

I arrived on-time for this date. I wasn't taking any chances on Ethan making me go out naked as punishment for being late.

It wasn't Ethan whom I saw first, though. It was Olivia.

She shook her head. "I'm surprised to see you here," she said. "I wasn't sure you'd show."

I blinked. Not showing up hadn't actually occurred to me. What the fuck?

Then my throbbing pussy reminded me that it wouldn't have mattered if I had considered not showing up.

I shrugged. "I'm here," I said. "Where's Ethan?"

Olivia smiled. "He's at his table," she said. "He's waiting for you."

I gave Olivia a nod. "Cool."

Olivia stepped to the side. "You'd better get over there," she said. "You don't want to be late. Trust me."

I gave her a look, not sure if she was kidding or not. Then I made my way toward his table.

Ethan looked up as I approached. Then he stood.

"Good evening, Bethany," he said. "You're on time. Excellent. Good manners are important."

"Of course," I said, through gritted teeth.

"I, too, can be courteous," he said, "and to that end I've decided that you should not be forced to endure a third date in your...condition. I feel at this point you know me well enough to make your decision concerning whether Olivia should remain in my company or not. State your decision, Bethany. And then I'll state my decision concerning you."

I felt a sudden surge at Ethan's words. A decision concerning me? That sounded...ominous. Sinister. Dark.

Darkly thrilling.

I shook my head. This was no time to be letting my horribly overheated clit think for me.

"All right," I said. "Let's do this."

"Indeed," he said. He looked over at Olivia. "Olivia, please join us. Bethany would like to give us her decision."

I was standing at the chair directly across from Ethan. Olivia stood behind the chair that was between he and I.

Ethan looked at me. "Well?"

Telling him to cut Olivia free was the right thing to do. But telling him that would likely leave me stuck in a condition of permanent heat. Never able to come. Letting my pussy make my every decision on the slight chance that I might be able to get off. Telling him to keep Olivia would doom her to a life as Ethan's on-call slut and Underworld playtoy. But I'd be free.

And I'd get to fucking come.

I looked at Ethan. I looked at Olivia. Then I took a breath and said, "Cut her free."

He looked at me, his wrong eyes glittering. Then he turned to Olivia.

"You heard him, my dear," he said. "You're free."

Olivia's fingers tickled the black choker locked around her throat. Then she smiled.

Ethan turned back to me. "Come with me," he said. "Let's attend to your condition, shall we?"

Olivia sidled next to me and took my hand. Together we followed Ethan to a back room. Once inside, he turned to me.

"Kneel," he said.

I dropped to my knees before I'd even considered what he'd said. Fuck. He was too deep inside my head.

He stepped forward and unzipped his pants. Then he waited.

I gazed at his cock, my belly rumbling in protest. I couldn't do it again so soon. I couldn't.

But...

Oh, gawd. I could already taste him, feel the weight of his cock on my tongue, in my mouth.

And the weight of his expectation.

I had to.

I felt Olivia's hands on my shoulders, lifting my hair, holding it as my head moved back and forth, my warm, wet mouth stroking over Ethan's thick, potent cock, his shaft disappearing between my tightly-wrapped lips.

His dick was hard, rigid, throbbing with desire. He wanted this, wanted me to do this, so I had to do it. Suck his dick. Again. And again. And again. Whenever he wanted.

And when he came, when he filled my mouth with his heated seed, I helplessly swallowed it, ignoring my belly's rumble of protest.

He came so much. And I couldn't stop swallowing it. Filling my belly again.

He finally stopped, pulling his cock from between my swollen lips. Put his cock away.

"Such a good girl," he said. "Doing what you're meant to do."

I looked at him. Dazed. I could only stare, unable to speak. He reached down and wrapped his hand around my throat. Then he lifted me to my feet and released me.

"Well, my sweet," he said. "After all that hard work, I think you deserve a reward. And a reward you shall have."

Olivia put her hands on my shoulder and guided me to a chair. She pressed me down, sat me in the chair.

Ethan stepped over, leaned over, reached underneath my skirt. He and Olivia pulled off my underwear.

I blinked, trying to process what they were doing. Then I felt his fingers on the outside of my pussy.

My overwhelming arousal made me hesitate for a moment. That was all he needed. He slid two fingers inside me.

I shuddered, moaning, the feel of his fingers inside me setting my already overheated senses on fire.

He slid a third finger inside me. Then a fourth.

Then he tucked in his thumb and pushed, applying pressure so that his entire hand was somehow impossibly sliding into my pussy.

My eyes widened and I grabbed his wrist with both my hands, but it was too late. His hand was fully inside me. Suddenly intuiting what he was about to do, I locked eyes with him and shook my head desperately. "No...!" I whispered.

Olivia stood behind my chair. I felt something sliding around my throat, locking in place. Olivia's choker. Her collar. My collar.

Ethan smiled, his wrong eyes locked with mine, and said, "You may come, Bethany." Then he curled his fingers into a fist.

And I, collared, helplessly locked onto Ethan's fist inside my pussy, came.

THE END

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative.