All Comments on 'Black Canadian Women are Submissive'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't read sam's stories

I just know they all suck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the hell?

Hi my name is FILL IN THE BLANK. I'm a FILL IN RACIAL MAKE UP AND ETHNIC GROUP HERE. I Live in BROCTON and I like to ass-fuck fat assed FILL IN ETHNIC GROUP AND GENDER. ADD LAME SCENERIO HERE.

Is it me or do all of your stories end up the same. Hey Sammy did you ever hear of character developement? Story progression? If you are a black man, which I really doubt you know we don't just say dark and light skinned. We come in 7,000 shades of brown. Saying a sister is fat does not describe her shape; spoon, hourglass, apple etc, are just a few of the common shapes associated with a woman's figure. I advise you to read some of the other writers stories learn how to write and stop clogging up the Story Tags that are devoted to BBW, Anal, and Lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cut and paste Samy.... Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
I check in once a while to see if Sam is any better...

He is worse... this is just plain awful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pepto-bismol

Not sure if it works on the brain, but it's worth a try. There you go more fuel for the ego!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sambo

Any body in Canada find out who you are, your dead. Wouldn't that be a shame, not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

You are fuckin stupid,,,,You must get off on people telling you to go kill yourself b/c this shit you call writing is sooo bad oh well dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very funny

short, amusing and well writ.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Not Worth Reading

Any story that story with title is racist. It is long past time to put this BS behind us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what the hell is wrong with you, sick bastard

Your language shows that you're the one in fetish for slavery; submissive partner of African descent (or ANY submissive lesbian partner, for that matter) doesn't want to be sexually enslaved. Only those who like extreme fetish sex and role plays but not exclusively slavery. And dumbass, it's called S& M bondage. As a white woman who is a recreational lesbian, you are vomitous on so many levels. I'm sure the dignified Anglos call you trailer trash and certainly, you are a garbage in the world of lesbianism BC you use women as a passtime and yuck! To think you're an actual woman rather than some neanderthal back to life...just makes me want to vomit on your face. Urrg. Do me a favor and find your own kind; they're likely men living in the swamps or running a membership with a racist group out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, it's not the worst story I've read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...