All Comments on 'Black Canadians: Truths And Lies'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sambo

They just announced the humor contest and you are already entered, but than all your stuff is funny, in a no talent, cut and paste, dribble, idioc, sort of way. You go girl.

thelox47thelox47about 14 years ago
go back to the usa man

seriously i am black and live in canada, i think you got to check yourself before you get get destroyed, dude oh naacp yeah we all know what that is come on, does brockton have the largest caribana in the us i don't thonk so toronto does, and so many white folks, asian, indian go to this show , it doesn't matter people's background, you need to get your head out of your ass, wow new york has a black governor, dude mississauga has the longest elected non-government mayor, who has never lost re-election and just yesterday it took 10 hours for you americans to get health care, it iis not universal, but is finally there.

One More thing we the "racist" black folk aren't gun toting idiots as we regard you dumb ass americans

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It is not that Canadians have a problem with Blacks, Asians, or anyone else. They really can't stand idiots. Especially those who like to claim how smart they are. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NAACP

The main goal of the NAACP is to maintain the separation of cultures. always in the background to stir the pot, to remind the blacks of the past and hinder the move on to bigger and better things. NAACP is probably one of the worst things out there for a young impressionable mind. Now they have done some good in the past and on the small scale they are still helpful, but as a whole it is a detriment. Forgetting the past is bad, but dwelling on the past is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
funny...

You are really the man!Always claiming that your the big shot activist for the right of ''black'' people.Well i do have a real challenge for you,if your up to it that is(but you won't do it,your not a real activist,just a whinner)Isn't there a country called Haiti that desperetely needs college educated people to help them turn things around?You know,poverty,corruption,etc?But no,you want a cushy job as a cop in the US(as you state so often).Seriously,your just making noise on this site,you know,all flash,no substance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What empty cut and paste drool...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE BAN THIS CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always thought this guy must have a very small dick.

Now I think his brain is even smaller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Racist garbage

I thought the United States was the most racist country on the planet? Now it's Canada. What would happen if you went to an country in Africa and you found out that they hated your guts there too?

Maybe it's you with the problem. Get off the stoop, turn off your 50 cent and pull your head out of your butt.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
HOW

do I enter a score lower than zero? And that would be generous. This guy is a total embarassment to everybody, blacks, non blacks, Canadians and Americans. Please can't you get rid of this idiot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...