All Comments on 'Black Cock Party Ch. 15'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Golden Shower

I remember the first time my boyfriend pissed on me. He had me hold his cock while he pissed. Then he had me lick off the last few drops. Later I was in his bed sucking his cock when my mouth suddenly was filled with his piss. I took his whole load and 4 other loads of piss that night as he had a lot of beers. From them on, I took his loads of piss when he watched ball games on TV and drank beers. That way he missed none of his games. It was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic * 5 Stars!

Mark, your writing is so detailed. I came several times. I would advise everyone to go back and read this series from the beginning! Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
being submissive

Love sucking cock and licking a man all over. Want to look up into my man's face while I service him. Want to be his white bitch, a submissive to be taunted and humiliated and used for his pleasure and relief and have the taste of his fluids in my mouth. Maybe make me available to his friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES