Black Cock Party Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately got off it and sat down on the bed with my hand covering my asshole, wincing and trying to get the pain to subside. I sat there for a minute or so when Vinny said impatiently, "Ok, baby. It's time to try it again. Come on now, get up on this dick. Do what ya do."

I got back up and sat down until it penetrated again and it hurt but didn't hurt quite as bad, so I just stayed right there, wincing, trying to get used to the girth. I sat down and forced a couple more inches in me but that was it.

"Take your time, baby, but not too much. Ride that pipe for Daddy. Show him you can do it," said Vinny in third person as he was back into our previous role playing mode.

"It's so big! I don't know if I can do it. It hurts to much Daddy," I whined.

"Don't ya worry. You've done it before. Just go for it. Smash it," Vinny dared.

I just sat down all the way to his balls and oh my god, the pain was horrific and I immediately got back off while I recovered. Eventually I got back up and was able to sit down on Vinny's swollen, monster cock until I was completely impaled. When I got used to his size, I leaned forward, put my hands on his pecks and slid myself up and down the shaft. It felt like a tree log but I didn't care at that point because I was now taking all 12 inches.

Don't get me wrong, it was still a little painful as I grimaced, "Do you like it? It's so big. I'm having trouble today."

"Naw, ya not. You doing good. You doin reeeaaaal good! You makin Daddy feel real good. Oh yea, just like that, ride that pipe, baby! Ride it," Vinny enticed.

Vinny took hold of my hips and helped me bounce properly on him. You could hear the thud every time I bottomed out on his erection along with a painful moan from myself. I bounced on that fat dick for several minutes while Vinny's head moved back and forth in ecstasy. My skirt actually fell back down over my ass because of the jarring.

With his eyes closed, he muttered, "God damn, it's so tight. Your 'pussy' is soooo fuckin tight. Keep riding me. Ride that dick to heaven."

I was bouncing as fast as I could to please Vinny when all of a sudden, he grabbed me and held me onto his hard cock. He is so strong, he put me on my back without letting it slip out. He put my legs back and began fucking me with his hips moving like a runaway train. His thick erection was such a tight fit in my rectum, it was pulling my ass skin out about an inch every time he withdrew. The bed was thumping and shaking every time he thrusting back in. I was whimpering in pain and in pleasure. Both of us were working up a sweat. Vinny was so hard and horny, he looked like a man on a mission while fucking me. My nylon covered feet were swinging back and forth over his shoulders as he pounded.

Vinny pulled out, then flipped me over to my stomach. He climbed on top of me and inserted his monster dick again. He actually laid on top of me and reamed my ass for a while, then he would raise up and hold himself up with his arms and hump for a while. He kept moving around, spreading my legs, putting them back together and changing positions to the point where he felt he just couldn't find the perfect position to get enough of himself in me. He even got up on his feet for a little while and then I could really feel his loose bag slapping my ass cheeks. The entire time he was thrusting, I had my head and mouth buried into the pillow while I released my muffled whimpers. My dangling earrings were thumping on the side of my cheeks from the quaking. I couldn't stop Vinny even if I had wanted too.

"That is some good fuckin 'pussy' I'm tellin ya. Tighter than a mutha fucker! Now be a good 'girl' and take all of it" He groaned, still visibly inebriated.

After fucking me every which way on my stomach for about 15 minutes, he once again flipped me to my back. He put his hands on the bed beside me using his muscular forearms to hold my legs back. He was breathing even harder and it looked as though every vein his muscular body was raised and showing. His pecks were tight along with his neck. I could see the definition of his triceps' indentions. Vinny had sweat beads gathered on his stomach and dripping from his forehead because of his hard work. As he gritted his teeth, and the sound of slap, slap, slap, Vinny was fucking once again. Even though it always hurts a little, Vinny's huge dick had the perfect angle and was rubbing my prostate the right way. I could feel my own orgasm getting close which doesn't happen very often.

"Oh yea, fuck me! Keep fucking me. Don't stop, you're gonna make me cum, "I moaned just like a woman getting pounded.

Vinny huffed and puffed as he continued to fuck. Just then, my own cock started shooting off all over Cherise's shirt and bra that I was wearing. Oh it felt so incredible as each blast landed all over my stomach and chest. He pumped it out of me. It was a damn good one and my own orgasm didn't slow Vinny down. He was determined to get his rocks off now. I knew that the alcohol, cock ring, and because he had just cum a few hours ago, were all factors causing Vinny to take a long time.

I knew exactly how to speed him up. With my legs up in the air, I took my nylon covered feet and put them right in Vinny's face. If he was a foot lover like Cherise had said, it wouldn't take him long.

"Eat my feet! Suck my pretty toes! Just like that!" I commanded Vinny as he was breathing hard into my black hose covered arches.

He started trembling and without warning he loudly growled into my feet, "AAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!" and I was encouraging him, "Drain that cock! That's it, let out! Give me that nut! Shoot it in my ass, Daddy! Fill it up!"

Vinny was cumming so hard. Not just his huge cock but his whole body was releasing his second batch of sperm deep into my ass. With all the numbness and friction, I couldn't feel his cum shooting out but judging by his eyes rolling back into his head and his teeth clenched tight, I knew his orgasm was very powerful. His neck muscles were strained as he continued to unload into my rectum. He was barely thrusting, trying to use my inner ass muscles to milk himself.

When Vinny stopped cumming, he just held still for a second, shook his head in a pleasure satisfaction, then pulled his massive meat out of my ass. He had fucked for so long, I could have easily put my own fist in there. There was cum, lube and slime everywhere. Vinny got up to get some more whiskey and I got up to wipe myself off in the bathroom. His thick black cock was covered in white cum as it hung down. When he took off the cock ring, the released pressure caused a pearl of cum to surface in his hole which then oozed down in a long stream to the floor. I remember it took several sheets of toilet paper to get everything cleaned up for myself.

It was late and I went to bed in Dante's empty bed. I was smart enough to put a huge bath towel down just in case Vinny's sperm oozed out which I knew it would. I was still buzzing and tired so I only took off the wig, earrings, and sperm covered wet shirt. I was still wearing the bra, makeup, skirt, and stockings. I was out like a light.

The next thing I remember was being startled in the middle of the night with Vinny climbing on top of me once again. He was so drunk, that I don't even think he remembered the next day. I was on my back with Vinny laying on top of me, fumbling around with his cock and pulling my skirt up, trying to insert it back into my asshole. I was half out of it but I do remember thinking, I hoped he was lubed up. He wasn't but thank god there was residue lubrication still in my rectum walls along with Vinny's spunk. I don't think he really even wiped his cock off from earlier so I believe there was some lube leftover on his shaft.

He was pushing his huge prick back into my anus while most of his muscular body weight was on top of me. It was pretty dark and the only light was coming from the moon in the window. He finally managed to insert his cock head in my hole as I squirmed under him from the pain and my hands were clenching the back of his shoulders. His breath wreaked of whiskey while his muscular pecks and necklace were laying on top of my face. He fed the rest of his inches into my ass until his hanging balls were pressed into my crack and that is also when I noticed that his shorts were only pulled down to his thighs because I could occasionally feel them graze back of my legs.

He was slurring almost illegibly but I could make out him saying, "I want some more of that pussy. Give me that pussy. I want that tight pussy."

While he laid completely on top of me, Vinny started working his cock in and out. He wasn't pumping his usual strokes but more or less grinding. It was still painful but I took every inch. Not only could I not believe that Vinny was that hard again but that he even wanted to fuck again after cumming twice earlier. He continued to grind in short powerful thrusts, move his hips around, then thrust again. He had his arm around my neck as he held the back of my head while his head was buried into the sheets overtop my shoulders. My legs were spread as wide as they could go. With his total body weight on top of me, he was heavy but not unbearable.

Neither one of us said much. Vinny seemed very content on concentrating to get himself off in as quick as possible. Vinny is an alpha male who usually likes to announce when he is cumming, but this time, after no more than 5 minutes, he just took a couple of throaty deep breaths, had a few grunts and I could feel his ab muscles lock up. I rested one hand on his tensed ass cheek and the other behind his neck as he unloaded his seed once again. I couldn't believe he had cum so quickly! This time I could feel ever twitch from his cock as he ejaculated. It turned me on so much just to imagine that fat black cock with its piss hole opening up and shooting that sperm once again deep inside my bowels.

Vinny finished cumming and everything got still. I thought he was just taking his time and finishing up. After a little while, he didn't move and I realized he was complete passed out on top of me. He was still inside me and his complete body weight now even heavier. Vinny's cock was now deflated in my ass but it is about 7 inches soft and very bulky, so it wasn't going anywhere. With my 5'8 frame, I couldn't budge Vinny. I shook him and he just slept like the world was turned off.

I took that back of my heels and tapped his ass when I said, "Hey! Vinny! Vinny!"

Still no response. I thought about just trying to sleep like that but Vinny was just too heavy. With Vinny's huge dick still crammed in me, we looked like two dogs stuck on his knot. Just a hint of cum was starting to find its way out and ooze down my ass crack. With his shorts only pulled down to his thighs, it made it even more difficult to try to swing one leg over the other to roll him. After trying a few times, I was able to put my hands up under his chest, lift and slide out. Vinny slept hard and didn't even so much as make a whimper.

I ended up sleeping in Vinny's bed while he slept in Dante's. I was up and moving around about 10 am the next day. I had completely removed all the makeup and women's clothing. I remember thinking that the nylons had runs in them and they would be ruined but I still left them on the dresser for Cherise. I was completely dressed in my own clothing about to leave when Vinny appeared in the doorway with nothing on but his shorts.

"Ya know, when we get done with these hook ups, ya always go home with some of me IN ya but ya never go home with some of me ON ya," said Vinny.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You either have an ass full of my cum or a belly full of it or both but I want to be on you too," he disappointingly said.

I responded, "That's not true. Lots of times you have given me a facial before I've left."

Vinny laughed, "That don't count. Ya either wipe that shit off or ya eat it before ya head out."

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinkin about that time, I pissed in your ass and how that fired me up. I was kinda hopin you'd let me do it all over ya before you left," Vinny inquired.

I chuckled, "Why does that turn you on?"

He answered, "I don't know really. I think it's cause ya being white and lovin my big black dick or somethin and how I cum for ya and that makes me feel powerful. It's like you're my bitch and I just want to mark ya like my property or somethin. It's hard to explain, it just gets me goin."

When he explained it that way, it made sense. Remembering when he gave me that golden enema, I would have to say it turned me on also. I thought about the submissive act on my part and it got me excited thinking about it plus I could jack off thinking about it later on, so I agreed. The only problem was that I was completely dressed, including my socks and shoes.

"We don't wanna make a mess. Sit down in the tub," directed Vinny. Ya need to hurry though, I gotta fuckin piss like a racehorse."

I was about to take off my shoes when he told me to keep everything on. I went into the bathroom to sit down in the tub. I was wearing my brown slacks, sweater, dark dress socks and my loafers. I then sat down in the tub and called for Vinny.

Vinny walked in now naked with his huge soft cock hanging loosely and commented, "Perfect! Now slump down a little, yea, just like that."

Vinny took hold of that hefty, veiny cock of his, aimed, and warned, "Get ready dude, the tank is full."

I was nervous but excited. He stood there continuing to aim his huge cock at me for at least 45 seconds like he had a little stage fright when all of a sudden, his hole opened up and his thick stream gushed out and first hit me right in the sweater covered chest like someone had turned on a garden hose. It was so warm and powerful, that it sounded like somebody pouring water from a high distance.

My first instinct was to put my hand up with my palms facing out to block the splashes while my chest and neck quickly became soaking wet with Vinny's piss. As Vinny stood beside the tub, but down by my feet, his powerful pee stream had a huge arch while it continued to land on my chest and neck.

"Put your hand down. Wear that shit. Fuckin take a bath in it," Vinny grunted as he continued pissing like a bull pissing on a rock.

I could smell the stench of his urine as he then moved closer to allow his gushing stream to hit me in the face and hair.

"Open your mouth!" ordered Vinny

It was burning my eyes, so I had to close them as the flow also hit my nostrils causing me to choke a bit from inhaling. It was so warm and acidic. I kept my eyes closed tightly and opened my mouth as Vinny took aim directly in my mouth and face to make sure my head and hair were completely drenched. I let most of it run out of my mouth when Vinny ordered me again.

"Swallow it. Drink it down! Damn, don't waste it," grunted Vinny as he continued relieved himself.

I did swallow a big gulp and it tasted very warm, salty and acidic.

"That's it. Sit there and let big Vin mark his property. You're mine! I want you to drink and wear that shit," as he groaned in pleasure while he pissed.

As he got closer to finishing, he started moving closer to me as his stream started to weaken. I wiped my eyes with my hands to see that he was finishing up on my pant legs and shoes. He wanted me to be totally soaked with his piss. His stream finally came to an end as he grunted out a couple more short controlled squirts. He took his enormous cock and shook it to make sure every drop was released.

Vinny stood there shivering like one would do standing at the urinal when he blurted, "Damn that was killer. Why don't ya get up here and lick this tip clean."

I raised up with my clothes sloshing around and sticking to me simultaneously when I took hold of Vinny's dong and put my lips around his soft head. I gave a large slurp to empty the excess pee from his hole and shaft.

"Well, you know the ole saying, 'It's better to get pissed off than on'.... That's not the case with you," Vinny laughed.

He gave me a towel and a few garbage bags for my car seat and out the door I went. I was heading back to my apartment with now having Vinny in me and on me. It was disgusting yet very exciting but I still couldn't wait to get back and take a shower.

12