All Comments on 'Black Couple's Strapon Adventure'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liar - there's no adventure in any of your stories

No adventure, no emotion, just body facts... I did this, she did, he did... no humans here... just robots going through the motions. What a waste!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!

GET OFF THE SITE AND TAKE YOUR SUCK ASS STORIES WITH YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bbbboooorrriiinnnggg!

You are a young tall black man of Haitian descent from Brockton MA? That's so original I can't stand it. I think you have a Pulitzer in your future. Never mind, "the man" would never award one to a black man. Seriously if you don't want to improve why do you do this? What you do now is recycle the same 3-4 ideas over and over and over again. I'm considering taking the moniker Samuelxlax and doing my own versions of this lame crap. Once a day cut/paste and edit what I did the day before and voila, another masterpiece! It must be rewarding or you wouldn't do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS