Black Cuckolding Happens Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, you crazy bossy woman, now tap that ass," Abdisalam said as he suddenly grabbed Asma, and kissed her full and deep. The young black woman kissed him back, and when they stopped kissing, she looked at him with a strange expression on her beautiful face. For a brief moment, Asma's seemingly permanent frown, also known as resting bitch face, softened somewhat.

"I love you too, Abdi, now bend over because I'm going to wreck your cute Somali ass with my strap-on," Asma said with a wicked smile, and Abdisalam Hussein smiled and did as he was told. Truth be told, after all the fucking and sucking he'd been doing today, Abdi didn't mind exploring a different side of himself tonight. A king only submits to his queen, after all...

"My ass is yours, my queen," Abdi whispered, and Asma smiled and caressed his cute butt. Like a lot of strong, tough and successful brothers who were ready to take on the entire world, he was quite submissive to his woman and damn proud of it. Asma got into position behind him, spread his ass cheeks and gleefully pushed her dildo inside. As Abdi began to scream, the young woman smiled, thankful to have such a kinky and wonderful man in her life.

12