All Comments on 'Black Cuckolding is Popular!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
What stands out....

....as perfectly reflecting your personal views and nothing more:

“Haters can hate us all they frigging want.” Why not write what you mean, SPAM-uel-x? "Haters can hate me all they frigging want."

“Bunch of insecure, bigoted bozos if you ask me.” That’s how you consider everyone—beneath you and how dare a person tell you the truth about your non-existent writing because you never consider another opinion. You embody the worst of bigots.

“Don't give a fuck what they think.” You poke fun at the commenters on this site with this one.

“People, the way I see it, couples like Leanne and I are the shape of things to come.” Wow. You talk like what you write is groundbreaking. You state something FIFTY years behind the times!

You need some serious psychotherapy—and quick! Actually though, with as obviously twisted and convoluted your mind is, no psychotherapist in his right mind would take your case—he’d just recommend immediate commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You sound like a jealous ex lover of SamuelX. Leave the man alone. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diabolical!

Same old stew stirred up, rehashed, heated up and served up again & again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES