All Comments on 'Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
xploring96xploring96about 6 years ago
Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet

Please make the two white sluts eat tons of black cunt next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Black Dominance: Black Cock Lust or Black Cock Slut

Tasha needs to be a well rounded slut for Blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Bouquet please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best!

That story has to be the best I have ever read on this site. As I was reading about Jazmine and her dominance I could almost feel as I, too, was made to put my head between her lovely legs. One day the black people will truly dominate us whites.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 6 years ago
Great, As Usual!

Another great kinky story by one of the best writers of submissive stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same shit

Different colrs

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
I can't wait

Please please be very very soon. I definitely love reading your stories!!!!!!!!!

AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 6 years ago
Another winner

Oh my, I do love this and really looking forward to the further developments - (and having to go back and reread some of your great older stories while I'm waiting impatiently)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should be in Sci Fi and Fantasy

I don't get the fascination with race, a real turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
totally loved it all!!

I truly wish I had went to that school, or that happens to me now! loved the story, and the race play. and agree with it fully!! well done.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sadly your now sooo predictable!

You need to expand. You have talent. You need courage to reach your potential! Same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yet another great story

I'm a huge fan. Also I'm stealing the idea of denoting texts via bold. You're a genius and we're lucky to have you in this community.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

Your stories are always so wonderful, erotic and very arousing. I love reading your stories and imagining myself in them.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Great story as always, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Black cock slut is a story i am looking forward to. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!! I'm hooked

Your stories are always amazing but this one is superior to them all. I can't wait to read about all the new possible options for this story but cunt bouquet sounds amazing. I sure hope it's a long one and if you can get some hand drawn pictures that would set it over the top. Love your writing and can't wait for more!

~Caitlyn~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DELICIOUSLY EROTIC

So pleased to have read this one. A fantastically erotic story that pretty much tapped into my favourite sexual fantasy. Really well written too. You have a real talent for this. Would love to see where you take things next. Personally I can't wait to read about the encounter with the sorority sisters. Keep up the great work. Five star excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Black Dominance: All in the family

Tasha discovers Mom and Grandma are also black cunt sluts.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Hooked

You have hooked me also and being BI I crave black cock and p ussey.

Dunn81Dunn81about 6 years ago

i'm not bi and really love the black femdom stories ;) thank you for that stories i hope you makemore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 Star Writer

Always entertaining and well written stories. I think Professor Nigger Lover should consult her Mistress. Or is it Master as to which sequel to write next.

All would be welcomed.

Dunn81Dunn81about 6 years ago

Id love ass worship even feet too and other things on your next one and more black femdom please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Absolutely brilliant. As always you wrote a fantastic story. Hot sex and a good plot. Please keep it up.

Carry this on where it left off. She goes to black haven and sees all the white girls being used and degraded by BBCs. Unable to resist she is gangbanged, before going to her full initiation into lesbian submission. Would love for her mum and grandma to be pulled into black submission as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

As always this story had amazing control, dominance, and sex scenes.

But it drastically breaks immersion when you talk about race, slavery, and things like that. I can tell you're race obsessed in some way, but obsessing over it really throws cold water all over the story.

Peace03Peace03about 6 years ago
Cameos

I really enjoy Jasmine appearing in almost every story. Keep it up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tasha and Eliza bring over their racist Moms

Mistress Jazmine will have Tasha and Eliza bring over their racist homophobic Mom's for discipline training into becoming more submissive to their daughters who will become their Mistresses. Shaven pussies and forced dieting and exercise program to lose a ton of repulsive body fat while being trained to duck and fuck BBC upon demand. Being bitch slapped on the face by Mistress Jazmine with hands cuffed on back and held on place by their daughters will turn them into more submissive bitches serving black people.QJev

NurekNurekalmost 6 years ago
Loved skimming this for concepts within- you're a brilliant author!

What I especially enjoyed is the touch of the reality that racism is a universal "glitch" that members of any and all races can, and sometimes do, come down with or "get sick by" as in a germ, but one for the soul.

I did like the inversion of the usual take on racism- that was something I enjoyed... not that I wanted Jasmine in this to be a bad girl, but that touch in her personality shows a "glitch" within it that she might come down with, partly because of the horrible mistreatment that her race or subspecies was treated like in the past.

I merely speak of the DNA differences between several ethnic groups, by no way is any member of any race necessarily automatically inferior to any member of any other race, we both, her and I, should she be a real girl, merely have different strengths and weaknesses due to where our ancestors lived compared to the Equator of this planet- that's the only thing that shapes different races. She's less likely to get skin cancer or sunburns, I'm less likely to come down with cyckle-cell enemia... that is really all that means: different potential health problems- she has clearly equal personal opportunity to me regarding learning material in classes regarding mental capacity by DNA... what is different is that she's an athlete, hence her matabolism is probably going to cause her brain to be somewhat sharper due to a healthier physical condition... good for her, barring STDs, that is.

I loved the introduction of racism as a major threat to their relationships and treatment of others- their neighbors in this school you're citing in the story; that was sheer brilliance, as was showing it going both ways from the statements of both girls involved in the BDSM relationship, don't get me wrong- you're very bright and should continue to write!

That's pretty much what I recall of the earlier part, and as I said, I skimmed this, but that was due to time, and I beg you to never remove this excellent story- loved the drama in this due to that, or that I could see developing from that trait!

I don't have anything against Jasmine being very assertive and hence a strong and competative woman- that's fine, but she's far from exactly a good girl... the story, however, is ideal and oodles of fun! Especially if you take those touches as plot devices, then it's beyond perfect, as long as you know that their behavior is a probably a plot device used to shape them themselves, or so I'm made to guess from trying to see the best in my neighbor!

NurekNurekalmost 6 years ago

I could see Jasmine and her submissive girlfriend texting oneanother messages while Jasmine is seated on the other girl's face- just a concept in this kind of situation, say in the girls' locker room for instance; perhaps after a competition between them over who's stronger or a better gifted athlete if they're both into sports- say as a "girlfriends contest" between the two of them, and as a prize, the victor owns her beaten opponent- that'd trigger intense desire to not lose or more precisely to beat the other girl, especially if one has to win and the other has to lose!

That'd be one kooky situation, but it could be a promising scene to consider for them to engage in, especially if Jasmine is playing with her white slave's hair while sitting on her face and forcing her to kiss her all the while as she texts her with her other hand and her cell-phone... just some ideas of the antics they might get into later on in this little series for you to consider that I willingly offer.

You know, a mixture of "girlfriend behavior" of playing with the other gal's hair and sitting on the other gal's face as she forces her to kiss her "down there" all the while, and completely enjoying the whole situation all together entirely too much!

Now you have me cooking up ideas for a story, thank you for that incidential inspiration, thank you without limit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking sucking sexed up

Omg Jasmine, absolutely fabulously depraved,love it and love watching cunt on cunt. I adore cunt and every aspect, eating, fingering and fucking cunt, getting absolutely drunk on cunt juice, the more I get the more I want I never get enough eating cunt and fucking cunt at the same time. Black cunt white cunt, lots and lots of hot CUNT. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk. Would just love to be up to my tonsils in you Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Moms

Tasha’s mom and grandmother are recruited. Yes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter.

You need to write the next chapter of this. Please, the anticipation is killing us all. We need to know what the next steps of this story are. Something lengthy, depraved and horny as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of your hottest stories ever, which is saying a lot

Please, please, please tease out these titles into stories, love Eliza's Storyline.

Digger66Digger66almost 6 years ago
Loved it. Please Continue

I love your "Black Dominance" stories.

Ideas for future chapters: she is "forced" to put a cock cage on her boyfriend. Afterwards, he displays his cage while showering in the locker room.

More stories about how other white guys become dominated.

More gloryholes.

Recruiting some of the opposing teams' gymnasts.

More public embarrassment and humiliation.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 5 years ago
Can’t wait

I can’t wait for the next one

They all sound great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Completely agree with digger66

You hit the nail on the head buddy.

Sissboi1Sissboi1about 5 years ago
More, more, more

Please add for to this series. You are constructing a world which everyone wants and is inevitable: the sexual submission, particularly of white men (in this story women) to their sexual superiors.

MywifeislesbianMywifeislesbianalmost 5 years ago

I would love to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Need more, all of the options sound amazing!

firedogg81firedogg81over 4 years ago
more

Such an awesome series I hope you continue and we can get more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The teachers story

I’d love to hear what happened to the teacher turned maid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suspension of Reality

I do really think you're stories are very good, would love to see the element of the supernatural added to explain the turning being this easy, writer's delight of course for the indulgence of speeding up the story line, but you do give such erotica temptations a vision, and make white women such easy prey, it's very 🔥of course, the friend could have discovered this secret society, and been put in a detective role of observing ( leading to her subcumming ) while discovering the vivid back stories, but a great tale of lust unleashed in the dorms across Colleges

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue.

Please finish this story. We have been waiting over a year now. Its fantastic and needs needs another chapter. All in lockdown now anyway, please give us something to make it easier.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 3 years ago

As always, this is a scorching hot series! You never fail to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nearly 3 years I've been waiting for the follow-up to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful. I am a male who absolutely adore cut in every way, love to eat cunt while fucking another, also love to eat cunts that are also eating cunts. Never get enough the more I get the more I want. Just wish I could fuck and suck 24/7 and be permanently drunk on cunt juice. Love black cuts and white cunts, in fact all cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Finally, the star has a pussy. Too short. Needed some more submissive activity. Hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story and how it ties in with Black Dominance: Accidental Text and Black Dominance: Addicted to Cum, in which Tasha’s boyfriend becomes a submissive on-call Cocksucker for black men just as Tasha is becoming a submissive cunt licker to black girls. I am looking forward to

What comes next with Tasha and Joey and think they should share black cocks and counts.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

I’ve red this series again and it’s just as hot as the first time I read it and I think I’ve read this series at least ten times now and I’ve enjoyed it each and every time the only sad part is it’s not finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silkstockingslover I've read your story over and over and would love for you to continue the story with either Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet to keep the lesbian story line going and also the the 2 straight stories of Black Cock Slut and Black Cock Lust

I hope you will pick up on their adventures

BbcAddict123BbcAddict123over 1 year ago

Please do the BBC story with Tasha want her getting fucked so badly

Kush501Kush501over 1 year ago

Please do a part two of Tasha!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Awesome story. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legibleabout 1 year ago

Really hope to read Black Dominance: Black Cock Slut at some point. Such an amazing build up at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More Tasha, please

rozrulez3rozrulez37 months ago

Love to have more stories of Tasha being a submissive sex slave to her friend Mistress Eliza!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...