Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, really?" I asked, shocked to hear that, although nothing should shock me now.

Between aggressive licks, something I had never felt before, she replied, "God, yes, I want to be your pussy pleaser too."

I moaned, "I think I'll want to return the favour."

"As you wish," she said, "now close your eyes and let me get you off, you sexy nigger-loving slut."

"Oh, God!" I moaned loudly, both her tongue on my pussy plus her nasty words had me near the brink. I grabbed her head and began to grind on her face, desperate to come.

She kept her tongue extended and in seconds I was coming. "Yes!" I moaned loudly, alerting anyone else in the bathroom that I was having the orgasm of my life.

As soon as I calmed down a bit, I demanded, "Shove your cunt in my face, Eliza, I have to eat you."

"You sure?" she asked, standing up, my wetness on her face.

"Yes, yes, I must taste you," I pleaded, my hunger for cunt now insatiable, as I lifted up her skirt, pulled her to me and began licking.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as she added, "I think we'll be doing this a lot from now on."

"In-between serving our black Mistresses," I pointed out.

"Of course," she agreed, "now get licking, you little lezzie slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, before I even realized I was about to say it.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as I licked, "So you're my slave then?"

I looked up at her, and agreed immediately, "I will obey you without hesitation, Mistress Eliza."

"This is turning out to be a great night," she said, as I resumed licking.

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded.

"Tomorrow night we're going to the dorm," she revealed.

"As the entertainment?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"I think I may be in too deep," I said, trying to comprehend how much my life had changed in just a few hours.

"Not yet, get that tongue in my cunt, slut," she ordered, grabbing my head and shoving me deep into her wetness.

And I did.

I licked my best friend's cunt.

I got my best friend off.

She then said, "Mistress Jazmine instructed no washing your face until you get home."

"Of course she did," I mused as I felt my friend's wetness all over my face.

We left the stall, two women staring at us as we walked past them and went directly to the bar. We had two more shots each, plus a couple more mixed drinks before we decided the night was over.

Drunk and horny and needing to convince myself I was still into guys too, I texted Joey, Hey, honey. Girls' night is over. Care for some company?

I was already in the cab by the time he responded back, surprising me: Sorry, super tired. Can I take a rain check?

I was furious, he had sucked cock today, and now he was refusing me.

Was he gay now?

I needed to find out.

I texted back: Fine!

I was hinting the obvious: I wasn't happy and was expecting a response... which didn't come.

I was mad when I arrived at his dorm. I stormed to his room and knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" he called back, sounding surprised.

"Someone horny," I called back, letting go of my anger as I turned on my charm.

I knocked a second time, getting impatient. When he opened the door, I staggered in, although I wasn't as drunk as I was acting, I pouted, "Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do," he said, as I looked into his eyes... one was bloodshot; had he gotten cum in his eye?

"Then why didn't you want to fuck me?" I asked still pouting, as I reached for his cock, which was already hard. I pointed out, "Peter seems ready!"

He sighed dramatically, although his smile was playful, "I guess I'll have to fuck you, then."

"Asshole," I said, slapping him playfully, as I tried to see him as a cock sucker.

"Fine, I'll fuck your asshole," he teased.

"Don't push your luck," I said, kissing him.

Needing to rediscover my own sexuality, I dropped to the floor, fished out his cock and began sucking.

I sucked hungrily, needing to prove to myself that I was more than just a submissive pussy licker... I could also be a great cock sucker. I also had to make sure he wasn't just a faggot now... that he was still into me.

In a couple of minutes, he warned he was close and I offered, "Come all over my face, baby."

"You sure?" he asked, this something I almost never allowed.

"Use me as your slut," I offered, stroking his cock as I offered him my face to paint.

"Okay," he said, confused, before he groaned a few seconds later and splattered my face with five big ropes of cum.

"Oh yes, shoot your cum all over your dirty slut," I said, talking much nastier than I usually did.

"Oh fuck, so good," he groaned, as he slid his cock back into my mouth.

I extracted his last remnants of cum, before I got up and said, "Shit, I'm suddenly exhausted."

"Do you want me to go down on you first?" he asked.

After having Eliza go down on me he would never be enough with his tongue, so I answered, as I crawled into his bed, his not the only cum still all over my face, "Rain check."

"Sure," he said, as he joined me in bed.

As I closed my eyes, it wasn't his dick I was thinking about, but rather the sorority house tomorrow night... shit, I was indeed in deep... yet, as I looked at my boyfriend, his eyes closed, I still couldn't fathom him sucking cock... yet, I'd be lying if I said the idea of watching him suck a cock wasn't a bit of a turn-on.

One accidental walk-in and everything had changed.

Yet, I couldn't fathom going back to before I'd experienced all this.

Tomorrow... I would deal with all this tomorrow.

...

I was woken up next morning to breakfast in bed served by my amazing boyfriend.

Instantly all of last night came back to me.

I had eaten pussy... a few black pussies... then my best friend. I had declared myself a complete submissive to Jazmine, Eliza and perhaps the entire Beta Gamma Sorority. And although I loved Joey, I knew I could never go back to being completely straight.

Yet, if his picture hadn't been photo shopped, Joey wasn't so straight anymore either.

I should have been mortified... before yesterday I would have been... yet, now the idea of Joey sucking black cock was kind of hot.

As he brought me toast and orange juice, I pushed away all my spinning thoughts and said, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," he smiled back. After a moment, he asked, "Who were you with last night?"

"The girls," I replied, keeping it vague.

"The other gymnasts?" he asked.

"Yeah," I agreed, that was partly true. I added, "We all got pretty drunk."

"Did it get wild?" he asked, his tone implying what all guys fantasize... a lesbian orgy... although this time he wasn't far off.

"A little," I agreed, still keeping it vague, even as I smiled playfully.

"I was imagining a gymnast lesbian orgy," he joked, even though it was obvious he was wishing it was true.

I smiled, as I went along with his fantasy, "Yeah, we were in one big daisy chain."

"What? No strap-ons?" he joked.

"Those are for tonight," I countered, actually wondering if there would indeed be strap-ons used tonight.

"Can I watch?" he said.

"No; you'll be the catcher, so you'll have your back turned," I countered with a wicked smile, thinking if he did indeed suck cock, he should take it in the ass too, although according to the conversation I'd heard on Jazmine's phone that was already on his dance card. "Or at least you'll be my catcher. The other girls will have to bring their own receptacles. Maybe you can watch them."

He seemed stunned, but after a moment responded, "Only if I get your ass, too."

I smiled coyly, as I asked, "So if I give you my ass, you'll give me yours?"

"Maybe," he said, turning sideways and looking all coy at me as if he were a girl. He even batted his eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Good to know," I giggled, as I finished the toast, even as I now assumed the pictures were real... while I became a cunt muncher last night, he had become a cock sucker... weird. Needing to clean up, I still had female and male cum stuck to my face, I got up and said, "I really need to shower."

"To get all the pussy juice off your face," he joked.

This accuracy startled me, but I just said, "You wish."

"Yes, I do."

"Pig."

"Oink."

I shook my head and went to shower as I pondered everything that had transpired the past sixteen hours.

I was washing my body when he opened the bathroom door and said, "Just going for a morning jog."

I called back, "Okay, I need to go back to my dorm. Meet up later today?"

"Definitely," he agreed.

"Love you," I said, knowing that even with all the crazy changes I still loved him.

"Love you too," he replied back.

He left, I finished showering.

I got out, put on the same outfit I'd worn last night, including the thigh highs, my legs too white to be seen in public.

Once dressed, I had a text from an unknown number: Want some sweet pie for breakfast, slut?

It was accompanied by a picture of a black pussy with a strawberry in it.

It was from fifteen minutes ago. My mouth instantly watered. Before I even had time to think about it, I was texting my reply: Famished.

A response back a few seconds later as I put on my heels: Hurry the fuck up and come to the Beta Gamma Dorm. Knock on the door and ask the maid for Mistress Jazmine. Tell her you are here to eat black cunt.

A maid?

Telling a stranger those words?

Yet, I responded like the submissive cunt licker I knew I now was: Yes, Mistress, on my way now.

She responded, as I was already outside and heading towards the sorority house: Hurry up, or some other white slut will get my sweet morning strawberry.

I shifted from walking to almost speed walking, not easy in heels, as I suddenly worried about my breakfast being served to someone else.

I arrived at the sorority house, sweating a little, as I knocked and waited for someone to answer.

When the door opened I was surprised once again. It was opened by one of my professors, Professor Walker. I stammered, forgetting what I was scripted to say, "P-P-Professor Walker."

"Tasha, I see they got you too," she said, her tone sounding disappointed, as I stared at her in a traditional maid outfit, with the skirt so short you could see all of her white, lace top stockings.

"Last night," I admitted, somehow feeling she could be a confidant.

"And who are you here to see, pet Tasha?" she asked.

I was surprised she called me a pet, but I assumed that was one of her instructions, "I'm here to eat Mistress Jazmine's black cunt."

"Of course you are," she nodded, letting me in and closing the door. "Follow me."

"Yes, Professor Walker," I said, this getting more and more surreal.

"Here I am called Professor Nigger Lover," she said, in a tone that didn't show any shame at all.

"Really?" I asked, even as I followed her shapely, naked butt down a hallway. Her maid's outfit was now revealed as no more than an apron and she wore no undergarments except for the stockings.

It then got even weirder.

In the hallway a white girl was humping a pillow in front of a closed door, another white girl was on her knees licking a large black woman's cunt as she stood. The large black woman said, "Fresh meat," as we walked by.

"Good morning, Mistress Adaline," the Professor greeted, not at all fazed by what she was witnessing.

Two entrances later the door was open and I couldn't resist glancing inside to see a large white girl getting fucked by a skinny black girl, her white tits swaying all over the place.

Each of these scenes got my wet cunt even wetter.

Professor Walker knocked on a door and Jazmine called out, bellowed really, "Come in."

The Professor opened the door, walked in and said, "Your morning cunt-licker is here, Mistress Jazmine."

"Thank you, Professor Nigger Lover," Jazmine said, as she stood there completely naked, a white woman licking her ass.

"Anything else, Mistress Jazmine?" Professor Walker asked (I refused to call her or refer to her by the racist name).

"Not now," Jazmine said, before adding, "although you may escort Dean Adams to Zelda."

"Of course," Professor Walker agreed, walking over and taking control of a chain Jazmine was holding that I hadn't noticed until now. I stared in even more awe as our Dean, normally a very intimidating woman, crawled past me as Professor Walker led her by her chain and collar out of the room.

"You see, Tasha," Jazmine explained, as she turned to look at me, "We own this school."

I heard her words, but was really staring at her massive breasts. I did however ask the question I was dying to know, "How?"

"Professor Walker or Dean Adams?" she asked, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

I immediately dropped down on all floors, as I responded, "Both."

"Professor Nigger Lover can tell you her story if she wishes, but the Dean has been a sorority place thing for five years, ever since we began to take over the school. She tried to shut us down, but three big black cocks in three holes later and she was a slave to black cock and pussy."

"It's that easy?" I asked, even though the answer seemed obvious.

"Not always, but usually," she shrugged. "The truth is that whites don't even know they crave submission to blacks until they're suddenly immersed in it. Sometimes it's the majestic power of black cock, sometimes it's the beautiful contrast of black pussy, sometimes it's just the aura of power a black woman or man carries nowadays. But nine out of ten times, given the opportunity to suck black cock, get fucked by black cock, or taste black pussy, and succumb in under fifteen minutes."

"I lasted longer," I joked.

"Because I allowed that," she said, as she walked to the end of her bed, spread her legs and pointed.

"You did?" I asked, even as I crawled to her and between her legs.

"If I wanted to I could have had you replace your slut friend yesterday afternoon," she said, as I leaned forward and began licking. "But I wanted you to think you'd won, to let you marinate on the visual you couldn't get out of your head, and then make you submit hours later."

"Oh," was all I said, as I licked her sweet strawberry, as she had described it.

"So I see you're still in the same clothing as last night, slut," she pointed out, as she lifted my head up to look at her.

"I went to my boyfriend's to fuck him and clear my head," I explained.

"Your cock sucker boyfriend," she corrected.

"So it seems," I nodded.

"Tonight he's going to get his anal virginity taken," she informed me.

"That soon?" I gasped.

My head was spinning at the revelation, especially after our playful anal conversation earlier. I was willing, with enough alcohol, to try anal with Joey, but the idea of being fucked by three black girls simultaneously was both exciting (according to the testimony of my leaking pussy) and scary.

I licked hungrily as she continued, "Oh yes, tonight you'll eat a ton of black cunt, get fucked by strap-ons and, if you're a good submissive slave, maybe we'll even let you get fucked by a real black cock... which would really stretch your cunt after Joey's tiny white baby dick."

I wanted to ask how she knew Joey's size, yet her hand on my head made that impossible, plus I was dying to taste her cum. So I licked like the cunt licker I had now become.

"Oh yes, you seem a lot different from the defiant bitch you were just yesterday," she said amused, as I licked like she was my last meal.

It was hard to believe it hadn't been even twenty-four hours since I'd defiantly declined her, at the time, ridiculous offer. Yet now I couldn't imagine doing without this privilege.

"Get that tongue in my cunt, you dumb bitch," she ordered.

I obeyed, trying to make my tongue rigid like a tiny cock and fuck her.

"That's it," she moaned, once I began doing it. "You are going to be a great slave."

And oddly, this flattered me. I wanted to be a great slave. I wanted to be summoned first. I wanted to be their best slave.

"Now suck my clit, bimbo," she demanded.

I quickly obeyed, focusing on her clit while I slid two fingers inside her wet cunt and searched for her g-spot.

"Oh yes, you fucking cunt whore, that's it, suck on my clit, finger fuck me," she moaned loudly, clearly close.

So I quit searching and instead furiously pumped my fingers in and out of her wetness as I sucked and tugged on her clit.

"Oh yes, yes, you fucking cunt, here it comes you nigger-loving whore," she screamed, as she let go of my head and I was instantly coated with her creamy cum.

I eagerly lapped up every drop I could, her taste better than any wine... and I loved wine.

She finally pushed me away and said, "Sorry, you're making me sensitive."

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized.

"You will crawl out of here and proceed to the entrance. If anyone requests your services you will happily oblige," she explained. "If no one does, you may stand up at the door and leave. Then return tonight for your grand initiation as our newest white plaything."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, hoping I would be used again before I left this morning, being unable to get enough cunt as of last night.

"Now get out of here," she said, as she stood up and slapped my ass.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated and started crawling out her door, which I now realized had been open the entire time I was serving her.

I crawled down the hallway, past a newly open door, where a slightly chubby black woman was sitting on a white girl's face. She saw me and winked. I smiled back but also dipped my head respectfully as I kept crawling, thinking that would be a very unique position to eat a pussy.

The door with the large white woman was still open as I stopped in front of it. She was still getting fucked, and making sounds that literally included huffing and puffing. Then she declared, "Yes, Mistress, fuck my fat asshole."

The black girl noticed me and ordered, "Get in here, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, assuming every black woman here was to be addressed as 'Mistress'.

"Crawl under Tub-A-Lard here and lick her cunt while I pound her ass," she ordered, as her tiny frame slammed into the very large woman.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, although I was hoping to get fucked by her or get to eat some more black pussy.

I awkwardly crawled underneath the huffing-ton girl and leaned up to lick her fat pussy lips.

"Oh yes, thank you Mistress," she moaned loudly as my tongue made contact. After just a few seconds of licking she begged, "May I please come, Mistress Pamela?"

"If you look in the camera and declare what you are," she agreed.

I assume she looked into the camera, one I hadn't noticed was there, as she moaned, "Daddy, I'm a fat whore for nigger cunt and cock. I hope this doesn't hurt your election bid."

"Your name, you dumb white bimbo," Mistress Pamela ordered, as I heard a loud slap.

"My name is Desiree Campbell, my Daddy is Judge Campbell and he is running for Congress," she declared.

My eyes went wide! Judge Campbell was a judge who had become rather famous for ruling to acquit a white man accused of murdering a black teen.

"You may come, slut," Mistress Pamela allowed, and as if permission was all that was needed, in a couple of seconds a massive gush of cum shot out of her, feeling like water or pee, all over my face.

"Fuck! Daddy! I'm coming from getting fucked by a nigger, Daddy," she screamed. "Your precious daughter is a nigger-lover. Black cunt and black cock are now all I let fill my three fuck holes."