Black Dominance: Addicted to Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like turning your face into a showerhead that was already running. Her words were so nasty that I couldn't help but get turned on.

"Both of you sluts may leave now," Mistress Pamela said.

"Yes, Mistress," we both said in unison, as I rolled back onto all fours and crawled out.

I kept crawling, the girls in the hallway both gone now, and I didn't see another open door. I looked behind me and the fat white girl was crawling too, but much slower.

I reached the door and Professor Walker was there. She asked, "Did you enjoy yourself, Tasha?"

"Sadly, yes," I admitted.

"Don't be sad. This is our hierarchical place and you are lucky to have become a part of it," she said.

"You're not embarrassed?" I asked, before adding, "of your weakness?"

"I was," she nodded, "but acceptance makes life a lot easier."

"I think I have already accepted it," I admitted, "but I still can't believe it."

"The world is changing," she said.

"Tell me about it," I agreed, as I stood up. I then asked, "How did you end up here?"

"Come to my office Monday after class," she said. "I'll tell you my story, and I want to hear yours too."

"Sounds great," I said, super curious.

She added, "I bet you taste great."

Feeling brazen, I said, "Eliza thinks so."

"She has a sweet-tasting pussy," Professor Walker said.

"You've eaten Eliza?" I asked, shocked.

"And I'll eat you too," she said.

"Oh God!" I gasped, the idea of my cute English prof going down on me being so hot.

"I'll have you screaming those very words," she promised.

"Only if I get to return the favour," I said.

"Oh, you'll be working your tongue off for your A," she smiled, raising her skirt to flash me her hairless pussy.

"I already have an A," I pointed out.

"A plus then," she corrected, as there was a knock at the door.

"Monday," I said.

"I can't wait," she said, as she opened the door.

A voice said, "I'm here to serve Mistress Dana."

"Please come in, pet Chloe," Professor Walker said, as I walked out.

Chloe was in my Psychology class. Her face went red as she recognised me.

I smiled, "Enjoy your breakfast peach."

She didn't say a word as I walked out still horny, still hungry and stunned by all I had learned.

I returned to my dorm, knowing I needed to spend some time with Joey. I needed to balance my newfound sexuality with my current life. Plus, I really needed to get laid.

I texted: Dinner tonight at Moxies?

He responded: Sure. Bar side or restaurant side?

I asked: What's the diff?

He replied: Bar side is dress casual; restaurant side is dress up.

I replied, giving away my full intentions as I remembered I hadn't gotten laid last night: Do you want me in jeans and t-shirt or a dress, stockings and commando???

He replied as expected: Restaurant side it is!

I replied: Sexy dress with only stockings underneath it is!

He replied: 5:30?

I agreed, lying as I needed my night free for whatever lay ahead of me at the sorority: Sure. I need to be home at a reasonable time... the parents are stopping by to meet me for breakfast.

He asked: Am I invited?

I replied, not sure how to avoid this, as I actually wasn't meeting my parents tomorrow (although I could probably make that happen): We'll see... discuss tonight.

He replied: Sounds good.

Suddenly tired, I hadn't had a long sleep last night, I finally removed last night's clothes, put on some warm pajamas and took a nap... it ended up being a four-hour nap.

When I woke up, I had a few texts:

From Eliza: Are you still coming tonight?

From my Mom, ironically: Want to do brunch tomorrow?

From an unknown number: I need a white slut to munch on my twat. Are you available?

I responded first to the unknown number, as I looked at the clock, it was three forty-five: Hi, Miss. I can be if you need me ASAP.

I texted my mom: Sure, 11?

I texted Eliza: I hope there will be a lot of coming tonight... LOL.

As I got dressed, no bra or panties as promised for Joey, my phone buzzed two more times.

From the unknown number: Dorm number? I can be there in a few.

From my mom: Perfect, see you then.

I wasn't sure I wanted a stranger coming to my place. I responded: Can I meet you at yours?

I put my stockings on as my phone buzzed three times.

The stranger texted: Look, you dumb white slut. When a black goddess offers you her cunt you fucking respond as expected. Is that fucking clear?

A second text from the same stranger: So dorm number right fucking now!!

I quickly responded: Sorry, ma'am, 414 Chancellor.

As I went to put on some make-up, I checked the other text. It was from Eliza: Thank God you're still in. I wasn't sure what to say the day after.

I responded: You can say we are a pair of black cunt-licking sluts.

She responded: Wow! You really have gone all in.

I responded: I already ate Jazmine this morning and believe it or not Judge Campbell's daughter.

Another text from the stranger: Have door unlocked and be lying on your bed. I am going to sit on your face. Understood?

I responded to her first, deciding there was no point putting my make-up on until after I'd served her: Yes, ma'am. Exactly as you instructed.

Eliza responded: Desiree Campbell? Makes sense. Recruiting that one was about revenge.

I responded to Eliza: Sorry, I got to go. Some black stranger is coming to my dorm to sit on my face.

Eliza texted back: Lucky girl. I haven't had any cunt since yours.

I texted back, as I unlocked the door: Well, feel free to come and have a snack in twenty minutes before I go out on my date with Joey.

Eliza texted back: If you're really serious, I'll be there.

I texted back: I'll text you the minute Mistress Whoever leaves.

Eliza: Great.

I got onto my bed and lay there. About five minutes later, the door opened and closed. Someone feminine ordered, "Close your eyes, slut."

I did and a moment later someone climbed onto my bed, straddled my face and a strong scent enveloped me. I said, "You smell so good."

"No talking, slut, just licking," she ordered.

I did as instructed, as she lifted my head up until I was plastered against her wetness. I licked.

And licked.

And licked.

She moaned, but didn't say a word... it actually seemed weird to hear soft moans and no belittling. Oddly, I missed the derogatory comments.

That said, I sure enjoyed serving.

In the position, my legs crossed, I lavishly lapped her sweetness.

I took my time.

I enjoyed the intoxicating scent.

I enjoyed the tangy taste.

I must have licked for ten minutes, her moans slowly increasing, before she began to grind on my face.

I kept my tongue extended and allowed her to use my face and tongue to get herself off.

Finally, she spoke, "Oh yes, keep that tongue extended."

I did.

Her moans increased and increased until she let out a loud moan and came... her juices leaking slowly out of her cunt... so different from Jazmine and Desiree's floods.

I lapped up the juices which seemed to ooze out for a good thirty seconds before she suddenly got off me and said, "Keep your eyes closed."

"Okay," I said.

I felt her get off the bed and then heard the door close.

As I opened my eyes, I realized the obvious, I had no idea who I had just eaten. Was she in any of my classes? How did she even know about me? Was she even black?

As I pondered this, my phone buzzed.

I got of my bed and checked. It was mom: Can we make it 12:00? Your grandma wants to join us after church.

I responded: Sure. Even better.

I texted Eliza: Done!

She texted back: Ten minutes.

I texted back: I may come from my fingers by then.

She texted back: Look, slut. You don't touch that cunt without my permission or some other Mistress', is that clear?

Her strong words shocked me and turned me on.

I responded, as wetness leaked down my leg: Yes, Mistress Eliza.

Eliza texted back: Good girl.

I checked Instagram while I waited. I texted Eliza again: Just walk in. My cunt is lying here marinating for you.

A few minutes later, Eliza walked in. She got on the bed, spread my legs and buried her face in my wet pussy.

I moaned, as I questioned, "I thought I was the slave?"

She responded, looking up at me between licks, "Yep, you are. But if I want you to eat my pussy, you will. If I want to eat your pussy, I will."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, liking the philosophy as she buried her face back in my fevered box.

Her tongue was magic and it didn't take me two minutes to declare, "I'm about to come."

She slid two fingers inside me, while tugging on my clit, and then I experienced the most glorious orgasm when she discovered and tapped on my g-spot.

My legs stiffened and I screamed, loud enough to alert my neighbours if they were home, "Holy fuck!"

She lapped up my cum, which really began leaking out of me when she pulled her fingers out. She licked for a couple more minutes before she moved up and kissed me.

I could taste myself on her lips and smiled, when she broke the kiss, "I taste pretty good."

"You sure do," she agreed, kissing me again, she then said, "Mistress Jazmine has made it clear you are not allowed to fuck Joey. You need to be ready for tonight,"

"I'm already ready," I said, indeed excited about tonight.

She then slid something in my cunt.

"What is that?" I asked, feeling something round inside me.

"A vibrating egg," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"A sex toy that vibrates from a remote control," she said.

"Who has the remote?" I asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. She added, "But you are to keep it in your cunt until Mistress Jazmine removes it."

"Oh," I said.

"Hungry for an appetizer before you go out for supper?" she asked, as she straddled my face... the question clearly rhetorical.

"Always," I agreed, before my best friend's cunt was resting on my face.

Fifteen minutes later, I was lapping up Eliza's copious cum, knowing that we would be spending a lot of time between each other's legs... her white pussy just as heavenly as the black pussy I craved... the only real difference was the interracial wordplay and domination.

We kissed for a few minutes before she left and I went and washed up, I stank like cunt, and finished getting ready.

As I did, Eliza texted me again, stressing: Remember no fucking Joey!!

I texted back: That may be hard.

She responded: Your cunt is no longer your own! Remember that!

I texted: Is that you speaking or Mistress Jazmine?

She responded: BOTH!!

I texted, as I headed out the door, very relieved in some ways to be giving myself over to Eliza... it was a rush: Yes, Mistress. You own my cunt.

She texted back: And your tongue and your ass.

I laughed, as I responded: Yes, Mistress, you own all of me.

I wasn't sure if we were role playing or serious, but either way it was fun. As I walked out my door, it was weird as the egg inside moved around, stimulating me.

I arrived at the restaurant and beat him there... which was rare. I sat down and ordered a glass of wine.

He arrived a couple of minutes later, looking a little flustered.

He complimented, "You look completely radiant."

"Thank you," I smiled, wondering if it was the special cunt moisture or the egg that had me horny again, "you look pretty dapper yourself."

"Everything I do, I do it for you," he smiled playfully, quoting my favourite song ever... Bryan Adams being one of the five celebs I could really fuck. Although after yesterday, I may have to make some changes... suddenly Beyoncé seemed like a great top five addition.

The waitress came, we ordered drinks and chatted briefly until a big, black handsome black man walked over to us and said, "Joey, how are you?"

He greeted, even as his face went red, "Hey, Carter." I instantly wondered if this was the black guy he had sucked last night. Fuck, I would do that in a heartbeat, he was so gorgeous. Shit, I really am becoming a little slut!

"And who is this lovely lady?" the black man asked, looking at me... and right through me.

"Tasha," he answered, before introducing us, "Tasha, Carter; Carter, Tasha."

"Hi," I politely greeted, wondering how big his cock was.

"Hi," Carter greeted back.

I asked, looking back and forth between the two men, "How do you two know each other?"

I began to believe he was indeed the guy Joey had been sucking as Joey babbled, his face bright red, "Um, I..."

"Same dorm," Carter answered for Joey.

"Oh, okay," I nodded, wondering what it would look like to see Joey sucking his cock. I hadn't ever seen any black guys in Joey's dorm.

"Anyway, I was just leaving; see you later, Joey," Carter said.

"For sure," he agreed, even as it seemed Joey had glanced at Carter's crotch... which made me glance at Carter's crotch too. The impressive package lurking there wasn't particularly well concealed.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled warmly as I looked back up to his face and then back to his crotch.

"You too," Carter nodded casually, before heading out.

"He seems nice," I said, hoping to get more intel, but the waitress arrived with our drinks (well, my second) and took our orders.

"Yeah, he's quite the guy," he answered.

"Do you know him well?" I questioned.

"Actually I just met him yesterday," he admitted, which confirmed what I'd already suspected... his was indeed the cock Joey had sucked.

Suddenly there were vibrations in my pussy... someone had turned on the egg. I looked around the room, but didn't see Jazmine. I wondered if Carter somehow had obtained the remote control.

Joey had an odd look on his face, so I slipped out of my heels and slid my nylon-clad foot under the table and directly to his crotch. "Back to us," I purred flirtatiously.

"Oh," he groaned, surprised by my forwardness. I was not one for in public foreplay... or at least I hadn't been into it before yesterday's revelations.

"Already hard," I teased, rubbing my foot up and down on his cock.

"Just for you," he said, able to turn on the charm on occasion.

I continued, thinking I couldn't fuck him, but I could get him off, maybe with just my feet, "Tonight, I think you're going to get really lucky."

I saw him looking at his phone, his face going red again, "Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh just sports updates," he said, even though it was obvious he was lying. He was a terrible liar. I mean if I bluntly asked him if he had sucked Carter's cock I would know the answer by his facial expression, but I wasn't ready to go there.

Instead, I asked, continuing to tease, "I hope it's golf updates."

"What? Why?" he asked, confused, my foot still teasing his cock, the egg still teasing me.

"Because in a little while you're going to get a hole in one," I wickedly responded, briefly forgetting I wasn't allowed to fuck him... the egg buzzing inside me beginning to really get me horny.

He laughed, "I've never heard you use sports analogies."

"Well, I'm a new girl," I said, just as my phone buzzed.

I glanced down and saw the text was from an unknown number. Curious, I moved my foot away, slipped it back into my shoe, and said, "Excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room."

"Okay," he nodded, as he adjusted his cock.

I went to the bathroom, into a stall, and checked my phone. I clicked on the message. It was a picture of a huge, hard, black cock and the words: Do you want to suck the same cock your boyfriend does?

I stared at the cock for a couple of minutes. It was the most majestic cock I had ever seen. It was way bigger than Joey's. It was way thicker than Joey's. I couldn't fathom taking such a thick cock in my mouth.

The buzzing suddenly stopped.

Another text: If you want this cock in your mouth or in that tight white pussy, meet me at 7PM at dorm number 125 Black Haven. You know who this is. If you do come, I expect you in the same sexy outfit you are wearing now. Text me yes or no in the next two minutes or this cock will be offered to another white slut or white cock sucker.

FUCK!

God, I wanted that!

But fuck, that would be cheating!

Somehow sex with the same sex didn't seem to be cheating. Joey didn't have a pussy. I didn't have a cock, so technically Joey hadn't cheated either.

But this seemed like cheating.

Carter, I assumed it was Carter, couldn't offer me anything Joey couldn't, except supersized.

FUCK!

Another text: Only one minute.

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

Then I let my libido, the egg only enhancing my muddled lust, take control as I texted just one word: YES!

He texted back: Good girl. See you then. PS: Jazmine says good girl, too!

How did Jazmine know? Was she there with him?

FUCK!!

Yet, I texted back, like the submissive I was: Please tell Mistress Jazmine I say thank you!

I turned my phone onto vibrate and put it in my purse, even as I pondered what the heck I was getting myself into.

Yet, as I returned to Joey, wetness leaked down my leg... I rationalized: if Joey can suck black cock, why can't I???

THE END FOR NOW!!

Coming next perhaps:

Black Dominance: Ass Slut Too

Joey gets his ass taken by Carter.

Black Dominance: Black Cock Slut

Tasha discovers the joys of a BBC gangbang.

Or

Black Dominance: Black Cock Lust

Tasha is willing to do anything for BBC.

Black Dominance: Cunt Bouquet

Tasha and Eliza serve dozens of black sorority sisters.