Black Femdom: Goddess Ayiti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Hmmm, your ass isn't that tight, Caleb, how many women have you given up the booty to, Mr. Macho Man?" Goddess Ayiti teased, smacking Caleb's ass for good measure. Instead of whining like countless other subs had, Caleb threw his ass backwards, which had the effect of the dildo going deeper into his butt hole. This brother loves it, Goddess Ayiti thought, and she began fucking Caleb with gusto, ramming the dildo up his ass...

"Just you and my ex-girlfriend Mildred, Goddess Ayiti," Caleb replied, and Goddess Ayiti smiled, delighted to be pegging an almost-virgin ass. Goddess Ayiti thoroughly worked his ass over, until Caleb's screams changed in tune, and then she pulled out of him. Goddess Ayiti removed the condom from the strap-on dildo, wrinkled her nose at its changed coloring, and tossed it into a nearby trash can.

"How do you feel?" Goddess Ayiti asked Caleb as he lay on the carpeted floor of her vast basement, catching his breath after a life-changing experience. Goddess Ayiti looked at Caleb and smiled, feeling quite satisfied while beholding the aftermath of her handiwork. Caleb was spent, looking very much like he'd been used up, but the beatific smile on his face told Goddess Ayiti that he just had the time of his life.

"I feel awesome, Goddess Ayiti, thank you, I needed that," Caleb Tully replied, and Goddess Ayiti nodded in approval. The dominatrix smiled, and then, in her Dr. Alexandra Moreau, administered her sub some much-needed aftercare. Tenderly, Dr. Alexandra Moreau massaged Caleb's back and shoulders, and he relaxed and enjoyed. Afterwards, Caleb hit the showers.

"Safe trip home, stud, and don't forget our session next Tuesday at my office," Dr. Alexandra said as she stood with Caleb in the hallway near her townhouse's front door. Caleb looked at her, smiled and nodded. They parted with a handshake, and then Caleb walked to his car, got in, and sped out of Dr. Alexandra Moreau/Goddess Ayiti's driveway. There was a look of disbelief on his face as he began the long drive that would take him from suburban Ajax to Laurence Park in Toronto. What a woman, Caleb thought with a smile. He was definitely looking forward to his next session with the good doctor...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
12