All Comments on 'Black Love Is All They Wanted'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Brilliant story. The sort of thing that we've come to expect from this author - well done! I do hope there's further chapters in this exciting marriage, as they both discover the joys of being blacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aren't we all getting sick of...

I read these pathetic stories of cuckold white husbands and blackened white wives, black masters and big black cocks and I really have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with all you disparate white guys and wives/girlfriends. Maybe, since Whites make up 60% and Blacks 12% of the U.S. that a small percentage of emasculated White honky idiots feel that they should serve their wives up to some Black guy and like it. You fuckers just need to be absorbed into the ground and their wombs need to be sterilized. If II ever caught my wife cheating she and whoever would simply be dead. No questions, no pleading, no rubbing my cock while she fucks someone else - of any race, no licking her cunt of someone else's cum. Just saltshot to make them hurt and then buckshot to finish them off. Morons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

Every black mans dream to step up in life and have a white (anything) #1 Poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars!

More, more and more!!!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe

Different angle. read it all. i loved it, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous