All Comments on 'Black Male Genius'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
All the world hates me, poor me

HaHa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Idiot Strikes Again!

I am Samuelx! I am a complete jerk! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't help but wish that they had scores

lower than 00----------I wonder if there is a contest for the lowes scores?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You really need a day job Sam.

Too much time on your hands freek.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Hopeless

Nothing worse anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oppisite of Genius

For a clue read this retarded story, a insult to literotica and it's readers.

savannuhsavannuhabout 15 years ago
Riiight...

Normally when I see that you've published something... I skip to the end just to read the comments - because usually they are amusing.

<BR>

<BR>

But, for the first time... I ACTUALLY read one of your stories all the way through.

<BR>

<BR>

I'm not sure how I really feel after reading this. I'm not sure I get the point. Are you trying to say that life sucks and that we shouldn't trust anyone? Are you saying everyone is evil?

<BR>

<BR>

If this piece of writing reflects your view of the world, then I think you're setting yourself up to be very lonely.

<BR>

<BR>

You have a nice imagination though. I daresay we should all be so lucky to graduate college, get a good job, and make lots of money. And any serious writer dreams of the day their works are read by millions.

<BR>

<BR>

But, regarding this sentence: <i>"The public quickly turned against professional basketball player Kobe Bryant, boxing legend Mike Tyson and R & B artist Chris Brown when <b>they were accused of wrongdoing by some women they made the mistake of knowing</b></i> - Did you forget that Kobe wouldn't have even gotten in trouble if he had remained faithful to his wife? (I say that because I never believed he did it, even more so when we learned the 'victim' was having sexual relations only days after being 'raped' - but again, had Kobe kept it in his pants...) And did you forget that Mike Tyson, who is not exactly mentally sound, BEAT his wife? And frankly, I don't think Rihanna happened to Chris Brown... I'm quite sure HE happened to HER.

<BR>

<BR>

I'm not disagreeing that Black celebs should watch their back or even that they are more closely scrutinized, but when you make statements about them being treated unfairly by the media, you should at least use better examples. I mean... c'mon.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 15 years agoAuthor
If you only knew....

You know, it's what I do off-line that's REALLY interesting. Let's just say I make Boston and Brockton really exciting places. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what?

I'm totally fine with this being a story not focused around sex.

I'm not fine with a story focused around nothing.

This is a setup to some kind of story

that you did not write.

ever heard of a plot? or direction? or a story? you know, basic story telling?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES