All Comments on 'Black Man Marries A White Lady'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cry for us sambo

The browning of North America will not happen. This is not Europe. Blacks kill each other at an alarming rate. Planned Parenthood gets half of your babies. We have half of your men in prison. People from south of the border will be dealt with when the time is appropriate. You can't get on the winning team. Thats the hell of it sambo. You have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shut up, racist anon

I don't know what the hell is wrong with that other anon commenter but those kind of disgusting and uninformed comments have no place here or anywhere for that matter. Take your bigoted opinion somewhere else, and have fun being on the wrong side of history. Your kind is a dying breed, and as a white person, I couldn't be happier about that. Shut up and keep your slurs to yourself.

Author, your story is fine--in the future, this website tends to prefer stories that focus more on the sexual buildup and the relationships between the characters than on the background and setting. The political stuff is fine, but make sure to balance it with a plot too!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Repeated...

...griping and political commentary about different regions and places in Canada/US will never win your friends. I know many from Quebec that this would seriously offend. This kind of "addition" has no place here nor in your stories because it never contributes to anything except to establish you're an equal-opportunity insulter of everyone.

Generally concluding with "my lady is pregnant with our first brat" demonstrates serious detachment to the expected conclusion that obviously NOT true (if one "couldn't be happier," then one does NOT call the unborn a "brat.") This just proves once more the wild and rampant stereotyping, sweeping generalizations and baseless ad hominem attacks you employ in all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
request to ban him

Send a PM to Laurel on the forums and request he be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there should be no way you can comment annony.

There should be made to put name on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS