All Comments on 'Black Man's Guide to Happiness'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Negro, Please!

What makes you think...what the Hell am I asking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AT LAST

I was extremely pleased to read this excellent essay. I was equally surprised to see it in Literotica. Too often the contributors are mired in the racism of sex. Everytime I read the tired story about the conquering of a white wife or girlfriend by a big black buck I shutter.There is great misconception concerning the attraction of the Black Male image in society. It is not the big cock or buffed body, it is his 'tell-it-like-it is quality' of the African American male, as you show in your essay. Most of the sex lives of couples in the Western World are about fantasy. That is why so many wives feel unfulfilled in their relationships. The 'tell like it is quality' exudes energy and realness. It celebrates life, the moment, the creative burst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is not good

I have read two of your posts, and I am curious. Do you not like Black people? I am a Black woman and I find your sweeping generalizations to be offensive and, in truth, hurtful. Without doubt, there are many in our community who do not represent us very well, but to use terms like "most" black women is to degrade, what I believe, is the majority of black women is wrong. I am a mother (all my children are by my husband), wife, student, and overall productive member of society and so are my friends. My children are surrounded by positive influences and have the love and care of both parents and extended family. To that end, I will not justify myself to you or anyone else who places everyone into a contented stereotype. Like you, I am a Criminal Justice major with a Focus in Forensic Psychology. Based on my training, I hope that you are able to get your discriminatory judgements under control because in a city with an already historically tense relationship between law enforcement and citizens, your attitude can only lead to greater antagonism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...