All Comments on 'Black Men and Arab Ladies'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That's it!!! I am fed up with this!!!

Is it possible!!!!!! You sir are obsessively focused on racial themes. When you don't write about trully sick things, that is. Really who gives a fuck if a couple are of different racial origins. The way you write you would think it is something very weird,and out of the ordinary if a black person is together with a white, or someone from India is together with a Innuit, etc.etc.

The fact mister, is that in this day and time, these things are totally irrelevant. If two people fancy each other, they should be together, no mater what skin colour, religion or culture. People that think otherwise are known by the name RACIST!!! Yeah, there are different kinds of racism an you are a perfect examle of one. the way you make a big case out of these things, you are making it sound like couples of different racial origins are Something more or less perverted and forbidden, which it isn't.

Yes i know, that in some backwater places of the world racism thrives, and sadly it can be found sporadically throughout the world, but you my good man, are contributing to this. I don't really think you mean to, but it inadvertently leads to that. PLEASE, FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND, THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...