All Comments on 'Black Power Couples'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheCarverTheCarverabout 15 years ago
Hoe Pathetic

You are the reason that hangings lasted as long as they did in the South. You insult your race with the crap diatribes that you post here on a regular basis. Your writing skills, on a purely English level, are sub-standard. I honestly believe that the only reason you still post to Literotica is your desperate need for violent responses that inspire the next pathetic story you write. You should really be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you a true racist, but you are also a liar, manipulator, and a fraud. One of these days it will catch up with you and when you are judged, you will find yourself pathetically lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sam is an asshole

Waste of oxygen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Surprise, surprise, title & content different

SamX the random story generator doesn't even take the time to align, the title, description and content. How surprising! All the other submission I see on this site are from people who at least are trying. Some cannot write very well, but they are putting in an honest attempt. What about you? Obviously, not. The same old random dribble day after day.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Ramblin Sam says nothing again

Title: Black Power Couples. None to be found in the story, no life and times of Black Power Couples either. This so called story was about 2,000 words and all it really said was the following 100 words plus. Took no time at all to do this summary because their was so little real content:

"The name is Wilson Fulton I'm an attorney with Fulton & Hanover black-owned, started by two African-American lawyers named Shawn Fulton and James Hanover back in 1977. Today, my uncle has terminated my employment. I sit in my living, trying not to think about tomorrow… I only cared about making the big bucks. I pick up a picture from the living room table. It's an old picture of my ex, Martina Brown… beautiful, smart, and wealthy…Everything was going well. Ours was a passionate relationship...I asked Martina to marry me. She turned me down. I was humiliated, in front of my school… I just might take a certain buddy of mine on his offer to join his dinky little law firm. Hey, anything is better than nothing. We're in a recession, after all."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi Sam

Congratulations. You are amazing. You can write dribble faster than I can wank. Are your stories vetted by anyone at Literotica because your shit must occupy quite a bit of disc space. Do you pay anyone at Lit. to post these diatribes and piffle. I think you actually get your rocks off from all the insults on your posting rather than from writing repetitive crap. You kinky naughty puppy you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
?

What kind of a law firm doesn't have a athletic department with a listing of all sports? Disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES