All Comments on 'Black Slave Done With Strapon'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No more Mr. Nice Guy

Howdy folks, Brother Sam here. I've tried to be nice and kind but you know what? FUCK Y'ALL! I'm tired of your shit and whining. If you don't like my stories then FUCK OFF! I'm the the best and most prolific writer on this website! What the fuck have you guys done? Nothing. I will continue to write my masterpieces and I don't care if you like or not. I will hit 1000 stories this year. Sodomizing Big Russian women, Canadian women, Eskimo women, and Antartica women are the next stories I'm working on. I hate all you motherfuckers and just remember this...I AM SAMUELX!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just a Suggestion

If you don't care what people think, you could turn off the public comments option on your stories. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lunatic

That just about sums this whole farce that is known as SAM X,up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I am Going

To warn the penguins that you are coming,assuming you know where Antartica is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Original

You have about 6 more ethnic groups to go with this little piece of shit series, and then you can start on something else just as stupid. Your the worst ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Race Relations

You can't be serious,this all has to be a bad joke. No body is this bad and this dense.The only thing the least bit entertaining about your drivel are the comments. Your a mess, sambo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what an asshole

sam - you suck just like your writing skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sam isn't even black

That's a fake picture. He's really a white guy from Kentucky named Joseph Howard. He writes dumb stories hoping for comments because he thinks its funny to get a reaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...