All Comments on 'Black Stud In My Farm'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a supreme combination but ...

An older white woman and a virile black man young enough to be her son, this is a supreme combination in erotic stories. But I regret to say that the scenario of this story doesn't appeal to me so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Short and to the point. My mature white wife just loves sucking off and being taken by ayoung black stallion less than half her age.When the opportunity is there she goes down on it.!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Random read but a hot story. My first sex at 45yo, with a black guy was, well ho-hum, he wasn't bigger than my husband and he was devoid on tongue skills, but I didn't give up. NOW, my second black guy was what you read about so often, he had a very big, very black cock, the girth was eye widening, it HUNG. period. His blackness to my thin white, with tan lines was night and day. With my husband, well he has a dick, there's a difference between cock and dick. I met my BBC at a trade show, he was twelve years my junior, we fucked for two days, afterwards my jaw ached, maybe he gave me TMJ, my pussy was stretched out and for the first time ever, I got fucked in my ASS, I really didn't want to but he really wanted "dhat white ass" as he said. It hurt like hell but he bottomed out and then reamed me out. He said I'd been BLACKED, if I wasn't still married, I get the ace of spade tattoo. Right on Samuelx and write on. I'm not sure you read your comments on old stories , but I'd like to here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...