All Comments on 'Black Superwoman with Strapon'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow - so MANY stories!

And not a single one that has earned a little red square. I guess that's all I need to know. You can't write. With that many stories and no one likes any of them? I can't believe you're still posting stories. Don't know how I get led to this sorry story, but it'll be the last one of yours I read. Did it ever cross your mind that her husband will eventually figure out that she's using him? Abusing him? Humiliating him? Cops tend to have really well defined senses of pride and self respect. I'm thinking he stands up and kicks the crap out of her, leaving her face down in the dirt on his way to pack her things and throw her out. Poorly written. Terrible dialogue. One of the worst stories on this site that it has been my misfortune to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...