All Comments on 'Black to White'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Truly loving story. Captured the complex relationships very well. Believable and well-written.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

The whole time I was reading, I kept thinking how you got every detail perfect, right down to the dogs waiting for toast. Well done, TP, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried getting into it, but things were so blatantly telegraphed that it quickly lost its luster. Nice story though, 3/5

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 2 years ago

Wow. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Excellent in every way!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

Such an amazing sweet and tender story. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into writing it so beautifully.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

God, woman! You sure can write a love story.

ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

I gave you only five stars 'cos I can't give any more than that. Beautifully written, nice pacing, and - oh, heck - just a great story. Thank-you!

And, as always, ignore the trolls, especially those who won't leave their names and have not, themselves, written anything, ever ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL story! Loved their growing love, Paul's concern, then the opening of the floodgates in every way -- his cock explodes inside her! I like the sexy hairy chest on Paul, his anatomy (that is thankfully not gigantic in length -- more realistic!). Their love is wonderful, and I'm glad it ends with the white wedding dress that Devon helps Sam buy. You could even write more for this story that explores more of their lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Paul

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

That was totally, completely, fucking AWESOME!

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Again Penny...Very good

Sweet and tight.

DrkmanDrkmanover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there are other chapters.

sensualinguasensualinguaover 2 years ago

Beautiful, gentle, loving in every way, story, Maybe wishful thinking for the older man but also reflective that we are not all pervy, dirty old men but men who admire and love the beauty and sexuality of the younger woman who we wiah to cherish and ackowledge for being themselves. Thank you for your talent.

LeafknightLeafknightover 2 years ago

This is a perfect example of how to blend raw sex with loving tenderness. It hit a special place for me because ironically my daughter actually had a friend named Samantha who I began to feel guilty about finding attractive once she became an adult. Nothing ever happened but if it had I would want it to have been as sweet and kind as this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best sweet, sexy, heart-felt stories I’ve read in such a long time. Bravo!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Lovely tale. I don’t think there was much doubt once things started heading that way but it was a great ride getting to a sweet ending. Well done.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Not quite what I was expecting but well thought out and delivered. I thought there'd be more of an issue between Sam and Devon and between Sam and her Mom even though she'd moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! So tender

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful

lonejacklonejackalmost 2 years ago

Loved the gentleness... No one but Samantha could have done this. To think now the best friends are related.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Oh. My. God.

Why isn't there more than 5 stars to click?

When the story first started I felt an immense sadness. As it progressed I could see where it was going, but the way your story took me there .... it was an incredible piece of writing. And yes the lovemaking was all kinds of hot....but it was the way you wrote and descried her feelings that made it so.

I appreciate the title very much as well.

I ... god, when I grow up I want to write like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stunning. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful.x

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Outstanding! The ending is beautiful… so much said in so few words.

LlornaLlornaover 1 year ago

What a lovely, warm story. Three lovable characters and no villains.

And Paul. In love with his wife for years after her passing. Where does a girl find a guy like that?

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars, nice, very nicely written.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Just so good, 5⭐️

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Among a sea of LW, or just plain out porn, this was a very well written, warm, pleasant surprise. Thanks!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Some authors write stroke stories, some write erotic stories, some write bad ending stories, some write stories that appeal to my kinks.

But only @TarnishedPenney can write a love story that takes a two people who don't have a clue where they are at to take them beautifully, erotically, and gently to where they belong at the end of the day

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your delicate touch in knowing when less can be more in your descriptions.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Jesus, you’re ability to bring emotions to life with your writing is amazing. Too bad there aren’t more than 5🌟’s . Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dear Tarnished Penny, your ability to inexorably and most wonderfully pull us along into your story! Thank you! I don't know how long you posted this story but some sequels would be wanted reading I'm sure. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous