All Comments on 'Black Transsexual Power'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my first was also a black tranny

I am white guy, was in Atlanta, saw this fine good looking woman, or so i thought, spoke with her ,she agreed to join me for a drink and off we went, later after a number of drinks and two "prime-mo doobyies, we made it to the bedroom, this woman could kiss, she had me almost drop a nut by tongueing me, nice tits all the things a man loves when seducing a woman: tll she removed her panties, bitch had a dick larger than mine. She wasted no time , step right up and shoved, thats right, shoved it in my mouth and started face-fu--ing me, I was gagging and struggling for air, she flopped me face down on the bed and with no fanfare or anything, she took me, wish I could say it was all bad, cant; she did things to me that I had never dreamed of, plus ended up begging her to do me harder and more. For the three days I was there, she and another taught me and used me, I have nor had any complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES