All Comments on 'Black Werewolf Empire'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
netviper21netviper21over 13 years ago
Seriously?

I wonder why you ended it there? IT had a good start to it, and looks like you set a good foundation for more. I'm not to sure but hope you put in more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It is so nice...

...that the ignorant, uneducated, classless, mono-neuron, asshole Americans do such a good job of identifying themselves. It makes it so much easier for the rest of the world to remember why we hate Americans. So keep up the good work you Anonymous bozo! You are almost single handedly making sure that America remains a target for every crazy out there! With luck they will find you soon!!! I just wish I could be there to see your ass blown up!!

Sadly, it is idiots like these who are the face of America. The vast majority of Americans are decent people. There are just a few whose ancestors spent way to much time breeding their brothers and sisters that give the rest a bad name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS