All Comments on 'Black Werewolf Saga'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does your keyboard have a key with " on it? LEARN TO USE IT!!

You still haven't developed any writing skills. It's hard to believe you keep pouring out this racist dribble and haven't improved as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice work

Good intro chapter. Ignore the other anonymous pig who is bashing you. So far you have a solid base for a good read that has lots of conflict and chemistry. Racism is still very prevalent and bigotry in multiple forms continues to afflict everyone including myself. The previous commenter is obviously a close minded bigot fool to not recognize good creative writing. One can only to be open minded enough to recognize their own brand of bigotry and set it aside once in a while. It will be interesting how the rest of the story plays out. The only I could wish for from this chapter is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
10/28/2013 Anon

The writing sucks major earthworm dick. The flow is horrible. It is missing the basic speech punctuation. He always does this. Don't lie to this turd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...