Black Werewolf Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes father, Wendy replied. Are you alright? came Mariel's voice. The young woman snapped her fingers in front of Wendy's eyes, concern in her round face. I'm cool, Wendy finally said, frowning. You look like you've gotten bad news, Mariel said. Nah just family crap, Wendy said, refusing to elaborate further. Mariel nodded, and went back to reading her novel on her side of the room. Wendy lay on the bed, cursing her life's circumstances for the thousandth time. When Wendy turned eighteen last year, her father sat her down and told her about the family business. You're a Hunter, he said. The old man told her about the world out there, and the demons, monsters and other entities who lived in it, disguised as ordinary people. We find the non-humans and kill them, Leon Jean-Renaud said proudly. I don't want to be a Hunter, Wendy replied coolly. It's in your blood, the old man retorted, his features twisted in anger.

A few weeks later, father and daughter went on their first hunt. They went to a seedy neighborhood in Montreal-Nord, where several people had gone missing. The local police, not too concerned with the plight of poor Haitian immigrants in the north side of Montreal, dismissed the case as unimportant. Leon Jean-Renaud knew better. The case had supernatural written all over it. Together with his daughter Wendy, he hunted for an inhuman predator. They found the trio of vampires, three young black men who'd been gang members in mortal life and been transformed into the bloodthirsty undead by a master vampire named Lily Monpoint. It took them a while, but the Jean-Renaud family had been hunting non-humans for generations. Leon Jean-Renaud's father Lucas had been a Hunter, as was Lucas father, Simon. Leon Jean-Renaud watched as his daughter Wendy decapitated a tall, beautiful black female vampire known as Lily Monpoint with ease, and smiled. You were born for this, the old man said proudly. Thank you father, Wendy said somberly.

After her stellar performance that first night, Leon Jean-Renaud thought his daughter Wendy accepted her fate as a Hunter, but he was wrong. Fleeing from her father and the unwanted family legacy, Wendy Jean-Renaud left the University of Montreal and moved to Calgary, Alberta. I just want to live my life, she told her dad by way of explanation. That's why she came to Calgary. She wanted to live a normal life, away from monsters and the men and women who hunted them. Unfortunately, fate wouldn't let her. She'd read about the trio of mutilated bodies found in the woods. Local law enforcement thought it was the work of animals.

Deep down, Wendy knew better but she didn't call her father because she knew he'd come to Calgary with his Hunter buddies and turn her new life upside down. Fuck it I'm not going hunting this weekend, she said to herself. Mariel shot her a look. Ignoring her roommate, Wendy texted her father that she was on her period and wouldn't be any good hunting. Werewolves had a legendary keen sense of smell. Alright, came his reply. Wendy felt bad about lying to her father, but only a little. Wendy thought of Hakim Winston, the beautiful young man from her class, and smiled. He was gorgeous, smart, friendly, a little full of himself but decent enough. The fact that Hakim was bisexual didn't turn her off. Like a lot of women out there, she read gay and bisexual male erotic fiction online and found it hot. The slash stories from television shows like True Blood, Supernatural and Dexter were her favorites.

Before going to sleep, Wendy, a devout Catholic said a prayer to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Mariel had gone outside to smoke and wouldn't be back for a while. I don't want to kill living things and I just want to live a normal life, she said, looking at the ceiling. She didn't dare share her thoughts about the work they did with her father. Did every non-human deserve to get slaughtered? From what she knew of werewolves, they became monsters when the full moon came and the rest of the time they were purely human. Did she have the right to kill someone's son or daughter simply because of something they couldn't control? Canadian society unilaterally agreed that capital punishment was wrong, even when the guilty party was a murderer of the worst kind. Still, in spite of her scruples, Wendy would do what she had to do if and when the time came. There was a werewolf out there and she'd help her father kill him or her. It, she reminded herself. First, though, she would go out with Hakim and have a normal date. Wendy smiled at the memory of making out with the tall, mixed stud with the sweet-tasting lips. I've got to have that man again, she told herself. Smiling contentedly, she went to sleep.

12