All Comments on 'Black Widow'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 4 years agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed this story. Yes, I know it couldn't happen in real life. That said, I am keeping my distance from the spider sitting in the corner of my room, just in case.

This is a late entry for the Halloween Competition so if you felt like leaving a comment and rating it would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This wad a good read

This is nice. Would like a sequel.

skelligrockskelligrockover 4 years ago
Loved it

A great story with a good slow build up that focused more on the "Erotic" than the "Horror". The transformation as seen from Mel's point of view was well handled with a creeping sense that things were not going to end happily ever after.

The only possible downside I might think of was that the ending seemed a bit rushed, although considering what probably happened to Tom and the police officer maybe that it for the best.

skelligrockskelligrockover 4 years ago
Great story

A great story with a good slow build up that focused more on the "Erotic" than the "Horror". The transformation as seen from Mel's point of view was well handled with a creeping sense that things were not going to end happily ever after.

The only possible downside I might think of was that the ending seemed a bit rushed, although considering what probably happened to Tom and the police officer maybe that it for the best.

Sunit13Sunit13over 4 years ago
Beautiful

I definitely liked the suspense content and the breasts made the story more beautiful. Wonderful effort. Five stars from me.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you very much for your positive comments.

Sunit13

I did want to try and build some suspense as the story progressed, so I'm glad that came through.

Skelligrock

As for the ending being rushed, it could be a case of running out of time to submit for the competition or maybe I was worried it would become too gruesome. At one point I was thinking about describing the scene as one by one the spiders grew inside Tom's host body, taking him from his almost comatose sleep to desiccated corpse as they extracted every ounce of nutrient before emerging into the deathly silence of his house. Would it have been too much? And how about those which then found their way out into the wide world? Maybe one has appeared through the crack under your skirting board. Could it be there in the corner, staring up at you?

Anonymous Reader

Part 2? I never planned a follow on, but funnier things have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Details were amazing

Despite the author saying this couldn't happen in real life the way its presented makes me feel otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...