Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that thud," came a condescending sort of response. "Just a falling branch or bit of masonry, I guess. After all, we are on a jungle island standing in front of a building which is practically tumbling down."

Yes, Tom was right. It was nothing more than the sound of a falling branch or lump of stonework. I guess I had let Jorge's tall tales get to me. Why then did I still feel on edge? Why did I not get comfort from his plausible explanation? Why . . . why . . . why was the grass moving on its own? What's more, why did it seem like the unseen predator was making a beeline straight towards us?

We stood, almost frozen to the spot, watching as the movement got closer and closer. It was like that scene from Jaws where you knew the shark was approaching but you couldn't see any more than the ripple in the water. Closer, closer and then waiting for the snap of teeth around its victim's torso.

My heart was pounding as the long grass towards the edge of the path started to sway. I was ready to make a dash for it, dragging Tom with me if needed. In my mind I could see some ravenous predator hunting us down, desperate for its next meal. My nails were sinking into Tom's hand, clenching tightly as I waited for the inevitable.

"We should go, Tom," I called out. "It's one of the monsters from inside, one of those deranged beasts has escaped from its cage and now it's out to seek revenge on . . ."

There was laughter.

"So, is this your deranged beast ready to eat us alive?"

There, standing on the edge of the path, sat the unseen predator. Yes, it was a beast of sorts, but definitely not deranged and from the look of it, not even ravenous. It was some sort of large rodent, similar in size and shape to a capybara. To be honest, it seemed as nervous of us as we were of it.

Releasing my grip on Tom's hand — he immediately set about massaging some life back into his now crushed digits — I took a step forward, then another. As I took my third, the creature took its own hop away from us. And so it continued, I'd take a step and then the creature would hop a couple more down the path. It was so cute and, without thinking, I had gone from being a petrified onlooker to an excited young girl with a new-found pet. Putting sensibility behind me, I left Tom there on the path and set off to follow my so-called deadly beast. I just had to see how far I could go without it bolting off into the distance.

It was like some bizarre chase, filmed in slow motion, as I followed the beast along the edge of the path. I guess that's how it looked to Tom. I was following its lead rather than my four-legged friend running away from me. I had to wonder. Here we were in the middle of a forest island and the wildlife wasn't scared at all with our presence. Was it the regularity of human contact or just that there hadn't been enough to even register the threat? Either way, I just felt compelled to follow my little friend.

He could have led me anywhere, and most probably was doing. I had one eye on him and the other — yes, I know it isn't actually possible to have eyes watching different things independently — vaguely looking out for anything large that I was likely to walk into. It was the smaller things which simply passed me by. Small things such as the little metal sign just as I ventured into the trees. It was a simple metal sign, nailed at around eye level onto one of the trees. Three simple words, printed in block capitals, read . . . PELIGRO, NO ENTRAR.

I knew where I had gone but not actually where I was. The change in surface underfoot, hard concrete being replaced by soft earth told me I had left the path and was now heading into the jungle. How far I had headed into the jungle, and whether I had followed a single path or not, that was the bit I wasn't sure of. At the time though it just didn't seem to matter, at least not until something spooked my little friend and he bolted into the distance.

Now though, I was alone and in the dark shade of the tree canopy I really felt isolated. I spun around expecting to see the path just behind me, but all that I could see were trees seemingly spreading equally in all directions. There was a rustle in the canopy and a piercing screech from somewhere above. Suddenly, fear hit me. What was it Tom had said? The female assistant's body was never found. Had she also wandered into this forest and never made it out again? Was that to be my fate also? My heart was thumping once more and what body hair I had was standing on end, as I contemplated my next steps. Another screech, this time closer, was accompanied by a falling branch.

"Tom!" I called out at the top of my breath.

It was Tom's turn now to take up the chase, running down the path to the point where he had seen me disappear into the trees.

"Mel!" he shouted back.

I shouted again, then again, each time waiting to hear a reply. Finally, one came. It was faint but at least it gave me a bearing. A third shriek from somewhere directly above my head had me bolting towards what I assumed was safety. I could see the glimmer of light in the distance and my confidence grew that I was going to make it out. It was a bit of an obstacle course though, slaloming through trees and dodging low branches as I went.

I heard Tom again, louder this time. Shouting back, I picked up speed. With speed came a little carelessness and I soon found myself stumbling over a fallen branch, my own shriek now resonating through the trees and sending wildlife scurrying through the jungle canopy. Hands out, I tried to catch my balance and avoid falling. It was too little too late, and I hit the ground with a thud.

I sat back up and grabbed my breath. A quick feel at my arms and legs told me nothing was broken. Luckily, with the softness of the jungle floor, the only damage done was to my pride, and something rather sticky on my top. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realise what it was. I grabbed at the gossamer threads pulling them a handful at a time off my clothes. Of all the things to fall into, I'd managed to find one of those giant cobwebs. Could have been worse, I thought to myself; at least the spider which made this one was not at home.

"What are you doing down there?"

"Oh, I just thought I would have a sit down whilst I waited for you to finally arrive. What do you think!" My face was a vision of non-amusement. "Now are you going to give me a hand up?"

I reached up with one hand and grabbed hold of Tom's, at the same time placing my other palm down on the forest floor to give me a push up. He pulled, I pushed and then I felt it; a movement under my hand and then the most excruciating stabbing pain shot through my palm.

"What is it Mel?" he called out, worry now etched across his face.

Back on my feet I looked down at my now throbbing hand, before turning my attention to the floor below.

"What was that?" I exclaimed, thinking I had seen something scurry into the shadows.

"What was what?"

"That! Didn't you see it?"

"I didn't see anything other than you, covered in dirt, leaves and . . ." there was a pause before he continued. ". . . cobwebs."

Yes, that was it. What I had seen, or at least what I had imagined I had seen, was a spider running from the scene. It wasn't any spider though. From the speed it ran into the undergrowth, this was a humongous beast of a spider.

I glanced down at my now throbbing hand. It looked no different than before, other than being a little dirty and pulsating in pain. Turning my hand over I saw the blood. It wasn't much, but there definitely was a trickle of the red stuff.

"Look," I exclaimed, "it bit me. That bloody spider bit me."

"Your mistaken Mel. If there was a spider, I would have seen it, and I didn't. I guess you just pressed down on something sharp. Now, shall we get you cleaned up a bit?"

With that, Tom gently brushed me down and we headed out of this god forsaken jungle. Some adventure this had turned out to be.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time we reached the cabin, the throb in my hand had dissipated and, unless I pressed directly onto the wound itself, I didn't feel any real pain. In fact, I felt rather good. It was a sense of, well, I guess I didn't have the words to describe it. I could no longer feel my pain, not in my hand nor anywhere else in my body. A simple wave of contentment was flowing through my veins. It was like, like everything had come together in that moment and my whole belonging seemed good; not a trouble in the world could worry me. I guess the cynic in me would have likened it to somewhere between the effects of happy pills and magic mushrooms.

"Why don't you jump in the shower and clean yourself up?" came Tom's relaxing voice. "Then we can have a look at that hand. I'm sure it's nothing."

I planted a gentle kiss on his lips. Tom was always so caring. Of course, what would be better than a warm shower, feeling the water cascade over my petite body. What could be better?

"Why don't you join me?" I whispered into his ear, before turning and heading for the bathroom, a suggestive wiggle of my ass as I went.

After all, I had offered him that he could have his wicked way if he was my knight in shining armour. For sure he hadn't disappointed in that respect, rescuing the fair damsel from her perils in the jungle. Now it was time for brave Sir Tom to get his just rewards and, with the way I now felt, I couldn't wait to give them to him. I so hoped he would follow me, as Tom sure did look good this evening.

Reaching the rather oversized bathroom, I grabbed the handle for the shower and turned it on full blast, listening to the cascading water as I shifted my attention to disrobing. One by one I removed my soiled outer layers, leaving my petite frame covered in nothing more than a pair of black lace panties and matching bra. I glanced at myself in the mirror, something I never really did, and smiled at the young woman staring back at me. Then, as if performing to an invisible companion, I removed both remaining garments. There I stood, pale tan lines contrasting with my now golden-brown skin. I ran my hands across my body, sensitively caressing every inch of soft skin from my tiny A-cups, across washing-board stomach, through to narrow hips and clean-shaved mound.

"Yes," I thought to myself. "How could Tom resist my wonderful young body; in fact, how could anyone resist my seductive charms?"

"Don't be too long," I called out grabbing a bar of soap and immersing myself into the torrent of steamy water.

Oh yes, it felt so good, so calming, so refreshing, as I lathered my young skin with silky, creamy suds. Had a shower ever felt so good? I couldn't be sure, but there seemed to be an added tingle in my skin as I washed. It was like, well it was like everywhere I touched had become so receptive.

I was so engrossed in my own enjoyment that I didn't even notice the door open and Tom sneak in behind. It was only when he wrapped his arms around me from behind that I realised my knight in shining armour had found his fair maiden. I snuggled myself into his manly arms, head back against his shoulder as I smiled up at him.

"So, brave young knight, you have found your fair maiden. What, may I ask, will you choose as your reward?"

Maybe he was taken aback by my directness, but Tom simply stood there. Had he forgotten my promise to him before we went for our walk? I could feel the heave of his chest as he considered. He was never usually this slow.

"I'm fine now," I whispered. "You rescued me from my pit of peril and now it is only fair I repay my saviour with whatever treasures he desires."

Maybe I had to help him make his mind up. Lathering myself up once more, I eased his arms apart, slowly moving one hand over my left breast and the other atop my shaven mound. Still he didn't seem to get the message. Did I have to make it so obvious? Using my hands over his, I gently massaged at my soapy skin, at the same time grinding my pert ass into his naked body.

"Yesss," I whispered, "that feels so good," as he finally got the message.

I was standing on tiptoes, my legs splayed slightly and breath coming in short pants, as he worked me into a fervour; one hand was kneading my breasts in turn and the other having fun down below. I had moaned gently when his finger first reached between my legs and teased at my pussy lips. Moans soon became gasps as he dipped inside and found my clit. It was so simple, a single finger tracing tiny circles over the top of that little bundle of nerves, yet it had me quivering with desire the more he continued.

Head back, eyes screwed shut and my moans drowning out the noise of the cascading water, I felt the warmth inside. Still Tom continued, running deeper between my sodden lips before returning to my clit. I didn't even mind that there was nothing inside me, that could come later, as long as he continued.

I tensed in his arms, trying to hold back the first ripples of orgasm, intent on prolonging the pleasure. Tom must have noticed too as he upped the pace. A second twinge of delight, then a third larger one. I was struggling, my body quivering slightly as I tried to hold back the flood. It was all in vain, as my legs collapsed beneath me and I screamed in pure carnal delight. It was just as well that Tom still had an arm around my chest, or I would have ended up in a heap on the floor.

I simply stood there, slumped in his arms, as I panted for breath. Somewhere behind, something nudged into my ass, something hard and long. Slowly I remembered. I had promised Tom whatever he wanted, and instead I had let him pleasure me. It was time to make amends.

Spinning around, as quickly as I dare in my post-euphoric state, I wrapped my hands behind his neck and kissed him. Tom responded in kind, our lips fused together in a tingling embrace. Without letting go, I took a step backwards pulling him with me. One small step at a time, I kept him shuffling until I felt the chill of the shower wall against my back. Still maintaining that sumptuous kiss, I lowered one hand and took hold of his rampant cock. Inside I felt the desire rise again, anticipating what was to come.

Back on tiptoes, I spread my legs and, with my hand around his shaft, I ran the tip of his cock along my still tender sex. Even having cum so hard, there was still a tingle of electricity as his head nudged between my sodden lips. I shuffled my feet forward slightly, and slowly moved him into position right over my pussy entrance. Finally, I broke that kiss and whispered.

"Take me, Tom. Make me cum again for you."

This time he wasn't slow on the uptake.

It was part gasp, part moan, as Tom pushed up inside. In one single movement he sank his long cock deep into my waiting pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, loving how full I felt.

Now it was his turn. Tom took control. Slowly at first, he worked his cock in and out of my pussy, my walls trying desperately to cling to his invading manhood. Responding to my every moan, he soon picked up the pace and before long was thrusting hard into my now aching sex, lifting my petite frame up against the wall every time he sank into me. I was in heaven once more, as those recent fires were starting to smoulder again.

"Deeper, Tom, deeper," I moaned, lifting one leg, wrapping my foot around his hip for balance, and encouraging him to impale me further.

He did just that, his balls hitting against my ass as he thrust into me. Still though it wasn't enough. I had an ache deep inside which just needed to be satisfied. Clinging on with my arms, I lifted my other leg and pulled myself up against his body. Suspended in mid-air, sandwiched between the chill of the wall and the heat of his manly chest, I finally had what I desired. Tom was a man possessed, ramming in and out of my burning sex, pushing me up and down the wall as he continued his assault on my senses.

Before long, I was screaming once more as I came in his arms, my head slumped over his shoulder. Still though he continued his incessant pace, driving me into a trembling wreck as wave after wave of pleasure flooded my body. My breathing was now ragged, breaking up my almost constant moans as I dug my nails into his back.

How long would he keep going?

The answer came soon enough, as his rhythmic fast fucking became more like hard sharp thrusts, each accompanied by a manly grunt. Four or five, the grunts getting louder, and then I felt it; streams of warm cum shot out from below, filling my insides. He fell still, and I just lay in his arms, recovering.

Every cloud has a silver lining, I thought to myself as I reflected on the ups and downs of a strange old day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If the day had been strange, the night was to be downright weird. It was Tom, some days later who filled in the blanks as all I could remember was the strangest of dreams, and yes, I've had some strange ones but this just topped the lot. I remember snuggling up with him, still content from the time together in the shower. I must have dozed off almost immediately as after that there was nothing but darkness.

How long had it been? I couldn't be certain, but for sure I remembered how it all started. Shadows in the darkness, small scurrying shapes just out of focus yet all around me. The shiver in my skin as something crawled all over me. I wanted to reach out, to swipe them away but I couldn't. Something was stopping me, holding me back, something sticky. In my dreamworld, my eyes shot open and there, under the gleam of a full moon, I could see them. Everywhere you looked, they stared back at me; hairy bodies atop eight sturdy legs, and those beady eyes. It was the eyes which sent the chill of fear through me.

I struggled, but to no avail. Pulling at my bindings, I soon realised that this web was strong enough to hold anything. Welcome to my parlour said the spider to the fly, and I was nothing more than the proverbial fly. I shook with fear as one by one the spiders crawled across my naked flesh. Naked? Why was I naked? Yes, after cumming so hard, I had gone to bed wearing nothing but my birthday suit, but why did I appear like that in my dream?

My legs, my arms, both were covered with scurrying spiders, but not one encroached on my naked torso. It was as if . . . as if . . . as if they were as scared as I was. Scared of what? I soon found out. In the distance a pair of eyes, glinting in the moonlight, approached. This one, significantly larger than the others, had no reservations in leaving the pack. I gasped. It was a spider no doubt, the largest one I had ever seen, — in actual fact I wouldn't be exaggerating is I said that this particular spider was around the size of a large dinner plate — with a body covered in "keep away" markings and deep piercing eyes atop its head. I shivered at the feel of legs as it crept deliberately across my bare mound, over my stomach and slowly up my naked chest. There it sat, staring back at me, legs spanning both breasts.

I screamed — later Tom would tell me that the scream was only the start — as I watched its fang like mouthparts quiver. And then I felt it, the searing pain followed by the throbbing. This time though it was no longer in my hand. It was just as before, but this time it was flooding through my body, emanating from my chest outwards. Had the damn thing bitten me again? I bucked on the web as my body writhed in fire, excruciating pain flowing from my core towards my extremities. It was then that I heard it, a rasping voice, a female voice.

"Don't fight it, my girl."

Who was it? I glanced around, but nobody was to be seen, nobody apart from the . . . I screamed again . . . the spiders. Here I was listening to and understanding this giant spider.

"Who . . . what . . . how?" I was gasping single words between haggard breaths.