Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will soon pass, and then . . ."

By now the pain had centralised. I could feel it thumping in my heart and at the same time burning deep in my loins.

". . . then . . . then you can be one with us."

"Who . . . are . . . you?" I managed to call out.

"Oh, yes my girl. How rude of me not to make introductions. Once I was like you, many years ago, but now . . . well, now I am so much more, and these, well these are my family."

"But . . . but . . . you're a spider. How can I . . ."

"How can you be talking to a spider? You have a short memory don't you. I told you that once I was like you."

"Like me?"

"Yes, would you like to see me as I was?"

Did I nod, or was I just shaking with fear? Either way, it was obviously taken as a sign of agreement. I watched as the spider jumped off my naked chest, flying into the air. It was all a blur as the beast grew and morphed. Some legs grew, others shrank as a vision of womanhood appeared out of the shadows. Yes, a woman, seemingly as young as I was and equally naked, yet that was where the similarity ended. I had two arms and two legs. She had an extra two pairs of rather small arm like appendages coming out of her sides. Her breasts, firm and pointed, stood out from her tiny frame, and I imagined her as a mother with her mammaries engorged with milk. I could almost see myself suckling down on each in turn.

"So, now you see who I am, or more so who I have become."

A penny dropped. Was she? Could she be?"

"Are you . . . did you . . . were you the one who disappeared?"

"Oh, no," she almost smiled as she responded. "I did not disappear, I just became someone else, someone better."

"You worked with the scientist guy back at the house?"

"Yes, that was me. He was such a good scientist, an eminent geneticist you know, and all of his work was cutting edge. In fact, it was so cutting edge that he was often sneered at. You see, he believed that we all came from the same building blocks and as such we could take the best from any organism and make it better. Can you see how the scientific world would turn its back on him?"

I nodded, somehow taken in by this surreal image of a spider woman.

"So, he came here. It was so ideal. Out of the public eye, and with a plethora of subjects, he could simply experiment. Did I tell you how good he was?"

I nodded once more.

"Well, maybe he was too good. You see, some of his experiments actually worked. Some would say he was a bit like Frankenstein creating his monster, but I . . . well I would just say thank you."

"Thank you?"

"Yes, thank you. His experiments made me this way. He always told me to stay away, but they were so cute. Little monkeys you see, and I just had to hold one. I never knew about the spiders until . . . well . . . until I felt it bite me, just like you felt the same in the jungle. I guess the monkey must have knocked the tank over and they escaped. He was working on some sort of . . . well enough to say that he thought he could merge human and arachnid DNA together. He thought he could make a real Spiderman, just like in the movies."

"And did he?"

"Well, what do you think? It was just unfortunate that he never lived long enough to see what he had created. And now . . . now we will soon have one more. I told you not to fight it, you'll only make it feel worse."

I fought against my bindings, listening to her laughter at my futile struggles. Once again Tom would tell me that I was tossing and turning for most of the night, my skin burning up as he tried to cool my fever with dampened towels. That rasping laughter was the last I remembered, as psychedelic images now filled my mind; hallucinogenic images of spiders and webs mixed in with pictures of naked beauty, seduction and fulfilment.

The burn was deep inside, pounding in my heart and aching in my sex. In my mind though, I had . . . I had . . . I had just one desire, to be one with my new family.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two days later we were back home, having cut our stay short.

"You really had me worried," said Tom as we walked back into his apartment.

He had insisted on looking after me for a few days, just to make sure that all was okay. I didn't need it, but however much I tried to convince him, he was having none of it. So, in the end I agreed, but only until the weekend. After that I would move back to my place. It was what I liked about Tom, for all he could be distant at times he really did have a caring side. No sooner had we unpacked than there was a steaming bath waiting for me.

"Go on," he said, "chill out for a while whilst I get us some food."

It was so nice of him. To be honest I was feeling a lot better, but I was not quite myself. The fever had gradually diminished, the thump in my heart had gone, but the ache in my loins was still there. Slowly I disrobed. There was nothing sensual in the way I tentatively removed each item of clothing, glancing in the mirror as I went. It was like . . . like I was checking that I hadn't grown extra legs and large pointed breasts. I sighed. Yes, I still had two arms and two legs, and my breasts, well they seemed just like I remembered them albeit there was that continued added sensitivity in my skin. I sank myself into the foam-covered water and sighed. It was so nice to be back home. What happened on the island was in the past and I could soon put it all behind me.

The calming lavender fragrance had me chilling out. I rested my head back and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when I heard her voice in my mind.

"Good," she whispered. "You are over the worst. Now, my girl, as each day goes by you will know more of what you are becoming."

I opened my eyes and shook my head, trying to get that voice out of my mind, but it was no good. I glanced around the room. There was nobody in sight, no living creature, nothing at all bar for a small spider up against the ceiling. I looked at it, half imagining that it was this eight-legged creature who was now talking to me.

"Where are you? What do you want?" I whispered the words out loud.

"Well those are very profound questions. Where am I? I guess I am in you. Can't you feel my presence flowing through your young body? Have you forgotten already?"

As if on command the throb in my hand returned, a clear reminder of that spider bite. Was I still dreaming or was I really under her control?

"What do you want?" I whispered again.

"Oh yes, what do I want? I guess I want to help you, maybe guide you through your transformation. There is no going back now, so isn't it fair that I make it easy for you?"

"It's a dream, just a dream. She's in my mind. Nothing more than a feverish delusion," I whispered to myself, trying to dispel any notion of that jungle trip.

"Have it your way. I guess you don't want to know what is going to happen to you. Maybe you can already feel it starting. Is there still an ache deep inside?"

I was almost believing the voice in my head. Deep down there was still something. It was nowhere near as bad as that first night, but it was still there, an aching pain as if something was pulling at my insides, twisting, contorting and reforming my inner most workings.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, let's say it is the spider in you coming to the fore. It starts inside, invisible changes as you become one with your new self. Then comes the visible. You can deny it all you want, but over the next few weeks it will happen."

"What will happen?"

"I thought you didn't want to know. Wasn't it all a dream?"

I was confused. I didn't want to accept, yet I needed to know. Was I still dreaming?

"Tell me!" I commanded.

"Now, now, that's no way to treat your new family, is it? Let me see. Oh yes . . . the breasts come first, firming up as your poison sacs start to develop."

"Poison?"

"Well, more of a relaxant than a poison, but I guess too much of a good thing could kill."

"Am I going to become a spider like you?"

"All in good time, but that is well down the line. The legs, the ability to spin webs and to transform will take some effort. Oh, I nearly forgot. There is the desire, that irrepressible desire to mate. You'll find your needs becoming stronger . . . animal urges which just have to be satisfied. Oh, and yes, spiders lay eggs don't they. I guess you'll work that one out for yourself. Just remember though, in our world the female of the species usually ends up killing the male. So, if you love that man of yours then you'll find a way to leave him before it's too late."

"Nooo!" I practically shouted, eliciting an immediate response from downstairs.

Hearing the footsteps bounding up the stairs, I jumped out of the bath, splashing water across the tiled floor. I was just picking up a towel when Tom bounded in.

"What's wrong?" he asked, a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine," came a half lie of a response. "I guess I must have been dreaming again."

Tom just stood there; his eyes transfixed on my naked body. It was my turn to doubt myself and ask the obvious question.

"Is there something wrong, Tom? You seem to be staring at me."

I glanced up and down my own body, expecting to see an extra set of legs or maybe some spidery hair where it shouldn't have been. To me though I just looked like the same old Melanie, at least on the outside I did. So, why then was Tom staring so intently?

"Tom?"

"Oh . . . yes . . . I mean no . . . I . . . well . . . I was just admiring how beautiful you are. I'm sure you've toned up even more whilst we were away."

I sighed. Tom always knew what to say to make me happy. Wrapped up in the large bath sheet I snuggled into his arms, rested my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes. It was no good though. I just couldn't get those words out of my mind. I did love Tom, and for sure I didn't want to hurt him, but could I just up and leave?

I got my answer as the week's went by. Things were certainly changing; some for the better and some for the worse. For one, that aching pain inside — the one which felt like somebody was gently rearranging my innards — had gone. Things still felt different, maybe tighter down below, but at least there was no discomfort anymore, so that had to be a good thing.

It wasn't the only change though. Tom eluded to me looking just that bit more attractive when we got back from our holiday. Well, now I was noticing it for myself. My figure was changing, only gradually but most definitely changing. I guess I was becoming . . . well, what's the word . . . sharper. If you imagined those comic book figures of female characters adorned with thin waists and angular breasts, then actually I was some way towards joining that clan. All over I had lost some weight, becoming more toned and defined. All over, that was, apart from up top. Just like the voice had said, my breasts had filled out; almost too heavy to seem natural, conical protrusions now adorned my petite chest.

I couldn't help myself but glance in the mirror, a female Adonis now intent on admiring her own beauty. There was something about the woman who stared back at me . . . something . . . something . . . something irrepressibly desirable.

Even out and about I sort of felt the eyes burning down on me. I'd done everything I could to avoid attention, keeping my rather tame shoulder length haircut and dressing positively normal in a bid to go unnoticed. It was though as if I exuded something, some invisible attraction which just had people turning and looking. I almost felt I could have the pick of the lot, but still I only had eyes for one person and that was Tom.

He'd noticed too. Initially it was easy to explain. I'd tell him how I wanted to look better for my darling lover. But soon he became more inquisitive. It was just too quick to be natural and I guessed that Tom realised the same.

"I'm worried, Mel," he would say, his eyes transfixed on my naked sexuality.

"But I've never felt better," would come my reply.

To be honest, it was a truthful reply. I had never felt better, inside and out. I was in the best shape of my life and now seemed to have a purpose; oh, and the sex life was second to none. Tom had a real penchant for my new figure. He loved the prominent hips, tiny waist and most of all those full breasts. It was like we had suddenly found foreplay, with the way he would stroke, massage and suckle on my tender nubs.

As each day passed, our mutual enjoyment grew. I could see it in Tom and the way he stood to attention, harder and longer than ever before. Inside, my own desire was becoming an addiction.

It was like I needed to . . . I had to . . . I just couldn't stop myself . . . I had this irresistible need to have sex.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Several weeks later, the unthinkable happened. In all of our newfound excitement, I had sort of forgotten about those words of foreboding. On this day in particular the desire had reached breaking point. Even before I reached Tom's place, I could feel the anticipation inside. No, anticipation was the wrong word. It was a sort of infatuation, my mind fixed on a single subject as I neared his house. All I could think about was getting laid, feeling his cock explode inside my waiting womb. Womb? Strange, I thought to myself, why was I associating images of childbirth with a desire to get laid? It's not like it was the first time we had made out, but today just seemed different.

Then there was the voice, once more filling my subconscious.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel the need inside? You'll know what to do."

Oh yes, for sure I felt the need. It was like a raging fire waiting to be quenched. The way I felt, I would have taken him right here and now on the open street. By the time he opened the door, seemingly taking an age after my knock, I was simply desperate. Should I have been questioning why I felt this way? I guess so, but the thought never crossed my mind. All I knew was that I needed to be fucked and fucked quickly.

"Melanie," Tom announced in a gleeful welcome, "I thought you were never . . ."

"Cumming?" I retorted. "Don't worry, I couldn't wait to cum over."

"What? Are you . . . mmmph."

He never finished his question, my lips clamping down on his in the most passionate of embraces. I grabbed his shirt, a hand on both shoulders, and pushed him back inside. With a kick of my foot the door slammed shut behind us. Alone at last, nobody was going to stop me in my hour of need. In a sort of excited frenzy, our lips barely parted as I worked our way into the living room, at the same time practically pulling the buttons open on his shirt.

"Whoa!" Tom exclaimed, gasping for breath as he briefly broke our kiss. "Hold your horses, Mel. Dinner will be ready soon and we'll have plenty of time for that later."

"No, you don't. I have a deep burning desire and only one thing can satisfy the fires inside. I think you know what I need."

By now his shirt was hanging open, the tails pulled out of his jeans. Back locked in that tingling embrace, and with a sixth sense dexterity, I released his belt and undid each button on his fly. Then, in one single movement I sank to my knees, pulling his jeans down with me. I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his trunks and smiled at the thought that this would soon be mine.

"But," he continued to argue. "What about the dinner?"

"I'm sure it will keep for a few minutes," I whispered back in my most persuasive voice.

"I can see somebody agrees with me," I continued, running a hand across his bulge.

Before he had the chance to argue some more, I had a hand on each side of his trunks, my thumbs looped inside his waistband. I looked up at Tom, winked in a most enticing way, and slowly pulled downwards. My heart was pounding with excitement as I watched his almost hard cock emerge from within. In that moment, nothing could look more appealing.

"How about we have desserts first," I giggled as I turned my attention to his waiting cock, the trunks now around his ankles alongside his jeans. I kissed his head, feeling it twitch with excitement at my gentle touch. "Now, would you rather I pulled them back up again?" I stroked gently at his manhood, feeling it grow in my hands as I teased him into life.

"Mmmm," he moaned, enjoying the attention. One by one, and I guessed as a sign of acceptance, Tom wriggled his feet out of his trousers and pants. Somehow, he even managed to pull his socks off with no hands. The last to go was the shirt, falling to the floor behind him and leaving my darling lover standing there naked. I smiled up at him, before pursing my lips in a little circle. There was nothing hidden about my intentions, as I mimicked taking his cock inside. I knew how much he enjoyed the touch of my mouth around his head, and how quickly it would get him rock hard.

Easing back his foreskin, I revealed the deep purply-red head and gently kissed his tender flesh on all sides. I was in teasing mode, the gentlest kisses interspersed with a lick of my tongue, as I nudged his own level of desire to almost desperation. By now his quickened breathing simply told me to move on. Starting slow, I would ease his cock in and out of my mouth, adding just enough suction as I pulled off to make him groan with delight. Little flicks of my tongue and then a rapid bobbing up and down on his head would have him begging for more. By the time I sank myself down, swallowing as I went to take him as deep as I could, you could have thought Tom had died and gone to heaven. It was a very inapt choice of expression.

Some days I would have let him unload there and then, but today I just needed to feel him flooding my aching sex. I pulled back, leaving his now glistening cock hanging in mid-air as I stood back up. A teasing flick with my hand had his member bouncing up and down. Tom was still contemplating my assault on his manhood so much that he didn't even consider my next step until it was too late. With an almighty shove I had him reeling backwards, landing in a heap on the sofa.

"What!" he exclaimed, trying to get his breath back.

I didn't give him the courtesy of an answer. He was where I wanted him, and I just couldn't wait to straddle his now upright cock. I was all for hiking my skirt up and jumping on him, when the voice came back in my head.

"Slowly," it said. "You'll find it easier if he relaxes, he won't fight back then. I think you know what I mean."

I shook my head, just a little and not enough for Tom to notice. I was still pondering those words when a tingle in my breasts appeared from nowhere. Now I had both the raging desire in my loins and a nagging need to have him suckle on me. It was so intense that I never even considered the thought as to why he would want to fight back. Like a seasoned performer, I stood right in front of my lover and gave him the most seductive strip. The way his eyes almost leapt out of his face told me Tom was enjoying every minute of my show.

"Now, did you say something about dinner?" I teased, catching the aroma drifting in from the kitchen.

It was Tom's turn to be animated, reaching out and practically yanking me on top of him. It was as much a case of letting him feel he was in control. For sure I could have easily resisted, such had my strength increased over the last few weeks, but this way was much more playful. I straddled his legs with my stomach up against his, and his hardened manhood sandwiched in between. I couldn't resist a little wiggle, feeling him pressing into me.

Pulling back a little, I turned my attention to the need up top. It didn't take Tom long to get the message as I waved my firm tits in front of his face. I felt his tongue lick at one nipple after the other, sending a shiver of electricity through my body. It was good, but not enough. I needed something more. I needed . . . as Tom opened his mouth for another lick, I thrust forward sending my waiting nipple into his mouth.