All Comments on 'Black Wife Cuckolding Black Hubby'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shit!

ABSOLUTE SHIT!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Calling this "shit" is an insult to actual shit.

Nobody likes your stories. Let me be more precise: Almost everyone who bothers to click on your stories slams them. You must know that the overwhelming majority of people who bother to click on one of your garbage stories is only doing it to tell you they despise you, and/or to hit 1 star. Frankly, when I see "Spamuelx" as the author, I don't bother reading it to vote the obligatory 1 star. You're clearly mentally challenged, and it's equally clear you get off on people telling you how badly you suck. If you're not on some kind of medication for your mental condition, you really, REALLY need to be.

I scrolled down your list of stories. You know what I found? Of COURSE you do. I found that none of them scored 4 stars or higher. Few scored 3 stars or higher. Most were under 2 stars. UNDER TWO STARS! Anyone who got a single story that was a ONE-POINT-ANYTHING should have the brains to stop writing. I counted no fewer than THREE stories that scored a 1.0 -- A ONE-POINT-ZERO!! And that was just in the stories whose titles began with the letter "A". I didn't bother checking from the "B's" onward. Why should I?

You suck as a writer. You suck. Period. You want a 5.0 story? Write a single sentence, promising you'll never write another story again. I've got the title for you: "No Talent Bisexual Black Haitian Hack Spam Writer In Toronto Admits He Can't Write A Fucking Thing That Doesn't Suck Dog's Balls".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...