All Comments on 'Black Women Against Feminism'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Trash from the Idiot

Clueless dumb ass SPAM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am Sam, please read

Your an asshole if you like my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rambling Sam

Ranting dribble again. His juvenile litte essays that ramble around with no beginning and no end and no point or content....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
monolithic conspirisy theory

better be a joke... feminism can be over done and does want some unfair advantages, like exemption from a (possible) draft and because of military policy that keeps women from combat positions (will never stand up in court), but these are mostly subcouncious

in the end it better be really terrible humor

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 14 years ago
Full of Contradictions

Samuel, make up your mind. You spend a full fourth of your essay declaring black women the black man's main enemy, dedicated to their destruction to prove loyalty to white feminism, then turn around and say "The Black woman is seen as the angry, eternally raging villain by everyone." isn't that how you're painting us? I hope you never gain any position of power in this world--not because I'm a black woman, but because you sound really unbalanced, and an Uncle Tom to boot.

lovewordslovewordsalmost 13 years ago
let me disagree with you respectfully here

White women have the status they do because white men have valued and treasured them, even if that meant they used them for their own selfish purposes. White men have not allowed other men to use their women though, right? ok. Why are black women still in 2011 largely relegated to the status of whore in our societies eyes? Because even after white men stopped owning and using black women strictly for sex black men have taken over the job of doing so themselves. I have seen black men step all over black women to get "somewhere", in more than one way. White men may step all over white women but they protect them from the rest of the world doing it as well. Black men do not protect black women even when they are able to now. Like you said centuries of hate and thinking a certain way isn't going to change in a few decades, and for black people its a crisis because the consequences are going to be catastrophic. So the white woman she may be first but then there's the white man next because he's holding her up and then the black man, because he is a male and as a man who wants to feel the equality of being a man in American society will and does step on anyone who he feels is a threat to his manhood, including and most often the black woman and at the bottom of the barrel you have the black woman. That's the way it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Thanks it was a nice read but to put my 2 cents in there now I'm single ^_^ I guess I'm too smart to be but I'm one of the black women who don't fit these molds in which you speak on and hell all I ask is for love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS