All Comments on 'Black Women are Goddesses Ch. 11'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why?

Why do you keep writing this shit. You should really do us all a favor and leave this website and take all this garbage you call stories with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want our site back!

So GO AWAY you talentless, race-baiting turd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sam Sucks

This asshole gets off on all the hate mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAA

Got my laugh of the day at this awful thing from Samy. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Congrats!!!

I would like to send you congratulations on being the worst and most hated writer on lit. I really wish you would stop this mess. I don't know why I read this mess probably to see what idiotic and rascist thing you have to say.

P.S. I am black and the stuff you write about white people is truly uncalled for. GET OFF THIS SITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't hate you

I just wish you get the help that you so badly need. Your stories are all the same. Only the names are changed and they are the equivalent of literary waterboarding. It would be nice if the folks here would give you your own category so you didn't clog up the rest of the site with these identical stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS