All Comments on 'Black Women Are Superior To You'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
After a couple....

of attempts at reading your stories when you began posting I gave up and didn't bother any more. I decided to give this one a try and was pleasantly surprised. It's still not good, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. But your story still lacks a lot that would heighten the eroticism. You could, for example, have told us who the white slave was and how the black domme came to enslve her. Why mention that the domme is a studnet when we know nothing else that is relevant to that - is the slave perhaps a fellow-student, a teacher etc? Perhaps in another year or so I'll try reading you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are a piece of black shit sam

asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ramblin Sammy's non stories

Just dribble, dribble, dibble some words here and there and there it is another one from Sammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very sick shit

Most people who read Black/White lesbian bdsm are interested into the color contrast and the foreplay that goes along with that , not the violence or suffering(and no shaving heads is not hot to picture).

It is about chicks using other chicks who have different colored skin, not killing each other because of their hatred for eachother and delighting in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Makes my dick drip. I find black Women divine despite being gay. On a few occsions I have had sex with black women when the boys get boring or predictable. Most men that I fuck cum in 60 seconds or less - me included - so I love a strong black woman that can deny me my nutt and make me tremble and quake, begging and degrading myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS