All Comments on 'Blacked Out'

by Hedges

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gmag47gmag47over 7 years ago
Wish that was ME!!

That was hot but I wish that could happen to my black virgin ass with some hot Asian cocks!! I want to be an Asian cock slave!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would have begged for more

I would have begged for the second big, black cock to fuck me. I keep my ass nice and clean since I love ass to mouth action. I love feeling a big load cum in my ass and then another cock fuck me while I suck the first. I'll gladly take 3 or 4 guys over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

I bet you're going back to that bar looking a second round, I would do it.

AelvirAelvirover 5 years ago
Should've been less merciful on his mouth

Really hot, but they should have facefucked him mercilessly~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My secret craving

Wish i knew how to make it happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved it i would love black dick

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

would of been hotter if the guy was married, came home with the wife meeting him at the door, she can smell the cum and man sex on his skin and breath, he tells her the story of the flat tire and the bar, going down to the restroom, and getting ass raped by the big black man, and the huge cock that was in his ass and that made him cum. wife gets hot and drops to her knees, sucks his cock that was hard while he told his story. as she is sucking his cock she starts to grab his ass and be a bit ruff with it , she smacks his ass, and slips a finger in his ass and he grunts an aaaahhhhhh and she adds a second finger and goes in as far as she can and starts to finger fuck her husbands ass and deep throat him and add another finger as he shoots off in her mouth, as he is cumming she says i need to see you fucked like that, it's way to hot a story and i need it see it and get fucked by huge cock too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous