All Comments on 'Blackhawk Hall Ch. 02'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There's dirty work afoot

You have me wondering what the hell our invisible antagonist is up to too. Love this storyline and love the characters. You've got a talent for bringing them to life.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story Line

You have the start of a great story here. Nice plot, good characters, well written, and a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to reading many more chapters. In the mean time I'm going to start reading your Danica series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yoda?

i really like this story so far, but ashtar's yoda-talk is kind of strange. i could understand him speaking differently because he is from a different region, but the way he speaks is just weird. i actually found myself skipping the paragraphs where he was talking because it was too much effort to try to decipher what he was trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Talented

Your work is amazing! The sexual encounters wouldnt be fulfilled but became more and more frequent until the encounter between Ari and the Duchess, wonderful writing style. Love the slow buildup, frustrating but well worth it. Dont stop writing these incredible stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved hearing more about Christie and Cerebus! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anyone else?

Am I the only one here who would like to see this as a possible hentai miniseries........ I trey can't be.

On a side note.

I read all or lowborn in one day it was extremely amazing. I'm not sure if this was written before or after that but I have you booked marked on my iPod and I will be back to read always

Ps. I ALWAYS VOTE 5 stars for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous