Blackhawk Hall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm — yes. Come for me, Ari."

"I-I-I'm...” Ari squealed in a high-pitched tone, and then she yelped as she started to come.

Both women quivered as Ari’s emotions were buoyed upward by the swell of her released pleasure. Arilee moaned in deep contentment as her orgasm played out, Christi continuing to gently stroke her pussy until Arilee slumped with a final gasp.

Christi quickly brought her fingers to her lips, tasting Ari's juices and feeling a shiver run through her with even that diluted taste. "Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes — it feels so good."

"I want you to do it for me — please."

Ari gasped and paused for a moment. She then shifted to face the other woman, who parted her legs beneath the water. Ari reached out and slipped a finger into Christi's warm embrace. "It feels so different from me, without all the hair."

"Mmm I could trim you if you like, or shave you. I would prefer to shave, but Cerebus says it makes me look like a little girl, not a woman."

"Is this right?"

"Very right,” Christi breathed, “You know what makes you feel good. Do it for me."

Arilee began to experiment, now completely absorbed in the feeling of her fingers penetrating another woman for the first time, and the breathless pleasure evident in Christi's face. She moved in the water to sit next to Christi, an angle that was closer to when she sated her own needs. The change seemed to work, because Christi began to writhe under her touch.

"That feels so good, Ari. Please don't stop."

Both women soon breathed heavily, and Arilee reached out with her other hand on impulse to rub Christi's nipple. The resulting moan told Ari without a doubt that it was a good idea. Christi's hips bucked up and down steadily, and she caressed Ari's face as her pleasure mounted.

"Oh! Ah! Oh, Arilee — yes! I'm there!"

Christi shuddered and a quiet, quavering moan of release escaped her. When her orgasm played out, she turned to see Arilee looking into her eyes with fascination and arousal. Still finding her tongue hard to control after her orgasm, Christi asked, "S-so what do you think?"

Arilee blushed. "I don't think I'm afraid of my feelings any more."

Christi moaned in anticipation of more to come, and stroked Arilee's cheek. "Good, because I would hate to not feel your soft hands on me again."

The pair sat very close together, and Ari's lips slightly parted as she looked at the Duchess. Without a word passing between them, the two women leaned forward together and kissed.

There was certainly more to come.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

The voting form is right down there -- hint, hint *laugh* Take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment, because that's the fuel that keeps us writing.