All Comments on 'Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sweet ending

this was a wonderful ending, and it really got me hot! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More, Please?

Loved your story and would love read the further adventures of Arilee. She is such a great character that it would be a shame not to keep her story going. Maybe when you finish Dancia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Do stop now !

You're on a roll ... keep the series going !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
we need more

What an amazing talent you have. Im sure others agree with me when I say " I need more" keep it up and good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More please!

I love these stories. They are so wonderful, i would really suggest that you start writing books. If you have anything published already I would love to know. Thank you for many orgasams and a very good time.

marexotic18marexotic18about 17 years ago
Is it over?

I love this story, and I couldn't stop reading them until I was finished! And that's saying something since I don't really like three-somes that much, but anyways it would be so great if you could find some more romance for Arilee. In the story of her life before this one it was so sad when Amos died, and then she also had Joshua die in this story, I just think she deserves someone who loves her and to love. Anyways thank you again so much for you stories can't wait to continue reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

I loved this story, the balance of characters grabbed me and wouldn't let go until the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06

This was a wonderfully written story that I enjoyed greatly. You have a wonderful talent that I thank you for sharing with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great series!

I really love all of your series, I have read all of Danica and then I read King Thakkorias, and Queen Alicia, and Now Blackhawk hall. I am almost finished with Sisters of the Mist and I am trying to slow down my reading to make the stories last until you can post more. I am running out of reading material fast!! i can't wait for the next entry! I have really fallen in love with all these characters and the amazing tales that they all have to tell! Keep it comming! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

Very well written storyline. There are just two things that bother me.

Your description of the fights is more realistic than R.A. Salvatore... Though that doesn't say much... Executed as described, some of the moves your characters use would either be impossible, or leave them wide open. Most people probably won't notice, so it's not a big deal, but if you want to make the fights seem more real you might check Google for medieval arming manuals and fight books. These are replete with descriptions of styles which actually work.

The only other thing is the word "spar." The verb "to spar" referrs to a practice fight. The noun "spar" is a structural support to which lines are attached. Please try not to confuse the two, it disrupts the flow of the story.

Don't take these two points badly. You have a good mind for plot and witty dialogue, and that is what actually keeps most people reading. With just a bit of attention paid to your writing style, you could easily turn into a good novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic

more please! and THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
beautiful

I never would've thought that I would cry at the end of a erotic story. Well done and keep on writing!

TalemasterTalemasterover 13 years ago
excellent writing

I very much enjoyed the story. Good plot and well executed. One thing that distinguishes it from the rest is that it is well edited. Grammar and spelling is flawless, a rare treat in this genre.

Talemaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICE

'"Be careful of those, I'd like to keep them working,"'

*wince* *laugh*

Linnea10Linnea10about 13 years ago
Oh my!

I haven't really felt the need to experiment with other girls but reading this has me so hot for another woman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous