All Comments on 'Blackmail Birthday Present'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dream on

that is some dream you had. It didn`t take much thinking to figure out the

ending . the lap top information gave it all away.

magicsplashmagicsplashover 10 years ago
This could happen!

This was a perfectly believable story. I wouldn't be surprised if it had happened to at least one older man in the past ten years. I liked the ending a lot. I definitely saw it coming, but to me, that just made your writing seem all the more brilliant. You managed to convey it to the reader with only a few subtle hints. I wish I could do that. Really well done!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Very good and naughty of course,

I was thinking that his daughter might be behind or involved in it in some way so i was not as surprised as others might be. Hope there is a second chapter with her thrown into the mix, but that is up to you. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Far too obvious

As soon as I read the letter, it was obvious the two girls set it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really good

Really liked this story, kept me reading wanting to know what happened next, definitely 5 star

TheSexxxorcistTheSexxxorcistover 10 years ago
Very good

I didn't guess the ending, maybe I'm just slow ;)

Loved this story.

ConsideringConsideringover 10 years ago
wonderful story!

I really enjoyed this story! Very erotic, exceptionally well written, great chracter dialogue and a believable plot. You should feel very proud at having written something this good. Would love to read more from you!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This is definitely one of my favorites by you =) I kind of wondered if there was going to be a twist like this at the end, but honestly wondering it and not knowing for sure actually made the whole story even more enjoyable for me because it added to the tension of the story and to my interest in getting to the end - although I kind of didn't want it to ever end because it was so darn hot! =) loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
soap as anal lube

Ouch! Gonna burn like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well alrighty now

Except all he would have done was wipe his hard drive, unplug his computer and phone the Police. Boy would they have been surprised when they went to jail. Really silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot & sizzling.

Not very often do i get to read such engrossing story. Anal intercourse is hot and yes, soap can be a good lubricant (disagree with some who commented otherwise)

Keep up the good work

Sam (kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com)

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Now this is a well written, creative and interesting story. A young girl tricks an older man she likes and respects into helping her explore her budding sexuality. With a cucumber. LOL. At the end of the story, everybody's well fucked and happy. I like this a lot. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Addictive reading!

Guess that's how it should be: addictive. I couldn't stop, even though I just wanted to sample your writing. I'm gonna have to check into the soap thing though. Really?

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
"How lucky can one guy be, I kissed her..."

The only mystery was it Ted or Bailey. I hoped it was Ted as Bailey disclosed we did, Teds daughter and her slut friend had done things. Also I love the girls compassion and creativity. Ted really got into the spirit of taking care of his own fucking. Forced sex or rape is not acceptable of course and I am glad Bailey the slut was not forced.

How sweet it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Call The Police!

I would contacted law enforcement as-soon-as I got the envelope and read it.

PervusWilsonPervusWilsonover 6 years ago
5 stars

As a guy and a feminist, none of these anal rape stories should ever happen in real life. At the same time, I am really getting turned on by all these stories.

DaflingerDaflingerover 6 years ago
Great Story

I was surprised to see you are a female author. I read riveted and hard from start to finish. thanks D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing story, as are all of your other stories. Hope to see more.

Quiet_WandererQuiet_Wandererover 3 years ago
Very nice.

You're awesome:)

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Meh. It would have been so much better if it wasn't for the lying.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson20 days ago

I semi suspected it was the girls all along, but it wasn't telegraphed enough o ruin the reveal. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous