All Comments on 'Blackmail Has Consequences'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it.

dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it cant wait for the next part !!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!

Another great story by the dawg! Waiting for the next installment.

Great story, more please.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 13 years ago
So much more than just fucking and sucking!

This story is full of true passion and the heat of sex and the author does a good job of relaying that to the reader. These people were lousy at keeping people from sneaking up on them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cant wait

Cant wait for another chapter...

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Hot Story!!!!!!!

Down and dirty!!!!!! Thanks for the great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Outrageously good

Loved it.

The author pulled it off for this almost a spoof of a story.

9 inch cock cumming 6 times to his mother's 14 times. That's outrageous but still fun to read.

Not too many authors could have made the story so erotic and not silly.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the hell?

The conversation made Days of our Lives look deep and the whole thing might as well have been written by a 9-year-old. It's astonishingly generic.

Are you paying the other people to give you nice comments?

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear 'Anonymous'

I don't know anything about Days of Our Lives; luckily for you it seems you do! While I don't pay for good comments, I would pay for dumb ones like yours. The check for 69 cents would be in the mail except I have no way to send it to you.....damn!

On another related subject: to the anonymous 'Hater of blackmail stories' who sent me feedback. I see no point in you giving 'every blackmail story an automatic 1' unless you are quite mad about something. I personally don't care for many different types of stories but that does not give me the right to just throw lousy votes around like stale bread to feed the birds. Get help to resolve your anger and I believe you will love life a whole lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rewrite?

Is this a rewrite or did you copy from another author? I've read a very very similar story before.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, Rewrite?

I have no idea if some other author wrote something like this...if one did I have not seen it. Would greatly appreciate a link to it so I could see how close we are. My little tale grew out of the destruction of the family of one of my buddies. He caught his mom in this sort of position and chose to tell his dad. They divorced each other and seem to both hate their son. That sucked from my perspective so I wrote this to see what would have happened if he had chosen a different path of action.

Thanks for helping me clarify this for you.

Dezurtdawg

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Next Story

Coming Up or are you going to leave us at a CrossRoad.

toolman4243toolman4243about 13 years ago

When's the Sequel cumming, lol ?

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Liked it.

Once again - another superb story - Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
next tale

being left at the crossroads and then trying to image what comes next is good but you need to have next chapter it is one fine story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You lose you virginity not loose it.

Not sure why so many authors on here seem to confuse the words loose and lose. You can't loose something it's an adjective

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
whats next

when is the next installment on the story

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago

please give us the next installment. any impregnation going on around the next installment?

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Some of these folks are just too picky!!!

The man writes a great stroke story. Why in the hell are you looking for literary perfection here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I've read all dd's stories. You just can't beat great writing! Very nice story. The anonymous prick does the "oh, you don't know jack routine" in every story. Honestly, it's rather pathetic. Probably some old fuck, but who cares!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loose or Lose

When I get caught up in such a great tale as this one, I could care less how the author spells it. It barely caught my attention. I was too intent on pulling my pud imagining I was the one doing his sister and his mom. Keep up the good work! As soon as I rest a bit, I'm gonna read some more of his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

PLEASE FINISH this stories. It is one of the best that I have every reading

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Something I've noticed

A lot of authors talk about a younger sister - and give her DD breasts. To me it would be more "erotic", and more realistic, for younger sisters to be B or even A. What do others think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see a lot of girls with bigger boobs now a days and there young my ex gf sister was 13 with dd's

It was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fap fap fap almost there and anonymous had to ruin it with a correction

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

it made me wish i was fucking my mom and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brings back memories

I caught my mom having sex with my dad's business partner when I was almost out of HS and went beserk on her as I had dragged her nude by her hair into the car and took her to our at-that-hour still deserted home. I was absolutely sick with rage but I do remember screaming at her, "You want to suck cock you fucking whore, well then suck mine you cock-sucking, mother-fucking whore!" Just a crazed situation!

But she did! She sucked me off and did everything else I forced her to do to me sexually that night and for the next several days, and to her credit she was able to calm me down, though no doubt she was terrified! (I can't describe how truly heartfelt sick I feel about it now.) But at that time, I ruminated about what to do next when through a set of almost immediate fortuitous circumstances, my dad's business partner was out of the picture on a permanent basis.

Oh yeah..., I remember the insane rage I felt that night, how truly close I came to committing an act that would have ruined and devastated our whole families future. But mom knew how to handle me and what happened to the fucking asshole occurred only a few days later..., and all of the sudden I realized I had a new sex partner that was a submissive (I had only heard of subs and never experienced!) But here was a person whom I loved, (I love my mom!), and automatically mom had her new Dom... which was all she's truly, really wanted! And it turned out to be her son! She LOVED how I forced her sexually. I just don't like to think of how all of this came about...

The resulting Buy-out policy meant my dad was now sole owner and he immediately asked me to be his new partner to which I accepted and told mom, "I guess you can keeping fucking his partner!" And she did..., and does...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just an observation

@JohnnyMax I agree with you saying that a younger sister should be a smaller size like a B or an A but if you check the beginiong again you will note in this paticular story his sister is older than him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Just another great story from one who tells this kind the best. Thanks Dezurtdawg!!!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I need this guy. Maybe I could have a couple orgasms. Knowing me probably not multi orgasms but maybe one or two. Such a good story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice hot sex romp

good story-hot sex thanks

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Another GOOD JOB

Glad the boy in this story has an average sized pecker. Kind of bums a man out those stories where the guy is over and has a little stubby seven incher.Everyone called my granddad the white mule his whole life can't match him but never shamed the family.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
hot

very hot cant wait for more on this story mom and sis that is way hot keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your people sure talk a lot during sex.

In all your sex fantasies the partners seem to both carry on this over the top porno style narration of what they're doing and thinking. Even when her mouth is supposed to be full of all that massive man meat, she still carries on a running commentary of what she's actually doing? I'm guessing video porn scenes form the vast majority of your reference material. Problem with that is they're so damn fake.

Everybody in your story ends up spewing porn dialog by the end even if you start out with a decent creative story idea like this one. There's nothing wrong with borrowing inspiration from video smut if you have to, just don't use their style of phony sex-banter.

"Ron......oh shit.......fuck me Ron.........FUCK me! Oh god.......Ron...........don't stop..........I'm cumming.........so.......hard! Oh shit.......fuck.......oh.......shit.......oh........my.........god yesssssohshitfuckdamnshitfuckmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cum with me, cum in my pussy Ron, fuck me, oh shit!"

A little of that goes a long way. Unless you were trying to make your readers chuckle each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For All The "Critics"......

The purpose of these "fiction" stories is to entertain people and it's obvious that it does entertain the vast majority of people who read these stories.

Again, it's FICTION..........And it's FREE..... It's not real life. Admittedly there are some people who get to live a life like this but for the vast majority of us, it's something for us to just dream about, to wish it had happened to us.

If you don't like this kind of story, there are hundreds of thousands of stories on this site so just move on and find some you do like but you haven't "earned" the right to criticize anyone on his or her writing until you have personally put the time and effort into writing your own stories that are better than the author you're criticizing.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Just needed a little anal.😠

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
Sequel needed!

Great story and writing but you need to continue it...some possible lines to follow are getting mom/sis pregnant; cuckolding dad; getting April to involve her girlfriends and introduce them to a real cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

a wonderful story.love it

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Sequel much?

I'd definitely like to see you come back and continue this, perhaps with Ron getting his Mom and Sister pregnant.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

Dude add to this don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

Now for the other story, Please.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT STORY

All his hard work , and she was a push over. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Obviously written by a male who doesn't understand the female body, but great story nonetheless.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice Read.

Great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
....more please

Time for a new chapter. I enjoyed reading your story.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Great story....Yes it is time for more chapters. Keep it going. Mom and daughter are in for the time of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is an Awesome story I can imagine first of all your mum screaming and sweating on your cock then your sister tight little virginal pussy being stretched and reamed until they both cum Please keep on writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious

A kid with 9 inches making fun of a kid with 6 inches. That's like a midget laughing at a dwarf!

My husband has 12 and a half of the most wonderful inches any man ever had. Nothing less will do.

I pity YOUR wife.

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

I'd love to read several more chapters of this story. Either have Dad wise up and get the young pussy he's craving at home or let him go with the floozy and then watch when she replaces him in a few months or, if he's really lucky, years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can´t stand when these ¨authors¨ keep writing ¨off of¨ instead of ´off´.

i just won´t read this shit . wish i could give it a minus 100. stupid ´merican ignorant ´english´.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stop writing, or at least go back to school. terrible grammar...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

So ... Where's the other story. I would love to read more.

Get an editor if you can, but please continue writing.

Very harsh critics out there (sigh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads like a third grader wanted to try out writing smut. Sadly, this doesn't even pass for fap material. More like what not to write when your convictions about size matters is the only thing that matters. And those that did fap to this, well I pity YOUR women, since it takes very little to get you off on anything -- including a third grader.

tam30173tam30173about 2 years ago

I won't argue that it could've used editing at all but I won't be a hard to critique it either. Better writing than I would be able to do. So with that being said, let's see what all the anonymous writers have to publish :)

TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

Please tell that story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short & fun but not great. You’ve written much better tales than this.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

I read the criticism that you get and I'm amazed that there are so many impotent critics that don't write their own stories. If they had any sense of writing they wouldn't be anonymous. All I can say is, if you're going to critique someone's work, at least have the decency to own up to your name. These stories belong to the writers, you don't have to read them. Enjoy them for what they are and if you have something constructive to add then post your handle or write to the author directly to help improve their efforts. Hey "dawg" thanks for writing it's much appreciated. I enjoy most of your stuff and the stories that aren't for me, I just move on. This one was a hot little number and fun. It's not like you're writing this one for a Pulitzer prize. Please keep up the good work, thanks again 😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No action with the three of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Description says blackmail. That earns one star and I have no need to read one word of a blackmail story.

And to BassNuts51, go fuck yourself.

Signed anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

…and I’d like to read that “other story!”

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Good story, good flow, thank you.

Forsaken OneForsaken One4 months ago

I really hope this miraculously gets a another chapter! Enjoyed this story very much and I hope you start writing again!

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 month ago

Good story, except for the fantasy shit about the giant cock and him cumming about 16 times in less than 24 hours. After fucking for about 22 of those 24 hours. Could have limited it to nine or ten and had some believability. Blow jobs for an hour. and fucking to something reasonable time might JUST be believable. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't count my orgasms but do my damnedest for my partner. I remember my girlfriends husband going to bed after I had given her eleven. Before she and I quit I'd given her another sixteen. I would have kept going but she was worn out (27 in around eight hours). I miss that lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous