All Comments on 'Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 05'

by blackpanties15

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definitely would like to read more about Zoe's adventures. Maybe a spinoff series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you think there will ever be revenge

I admit to start with I hated part 4 and 5 but now I love them how well they have been thought up is amazing, but I do think about the mother and Kat in all this drugged to become a sex slave I never want to see in real life, I do have too say though I would like a Revenge on Joe by tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

I'm looking forward to this. Running for my vibrator now. You seriously can't write these fast enough x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeez, this was intense.

I love the whole setup. GREAT reluctance story. I love how Tom seriously doesn't want to go through with it, but the whole scenario just forces him into getting turned on against his will. I especially enjoyed Zoe wearing the school girl outfit, and the use of the oculus rift.

Don't worry too much about the ratings. You're doing great. This genre always gets a lot of haters. Just comes with the territory. You're doing wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you for continuing your story.

It's really ggod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great and arousing story! Thank you. Please, please can you make chapter about how Joe & Zoe had broken Kat?

jennypoussinjennypoussinover 8 years ago
LOVE it!! ♥♥♥

It started out really HOT but got ever better with Kat!! ♥♥♥

Hope you ll keep the story going!! ♥♥♥

Cuck4u2use2000Cuck4u2use2000over 8 years ago
More, PLEASE....

I agree...I want to hear about the breaking of Kat. Also, Gemma needs to be taken and broken at some point as well!

blackpanties15blackpanties15over 8 years agoAuthor
Your wish, my command

Spin-off series on the way. Part one coming v. soon. Starting with Zoe getting Kat the work experience...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING LOVIN IT!!!!

Just got to say I love your work

cant wait for your new work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting Too Long

I neeed another instalment badly it makes me very hard and horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing!

please whens the next installment coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope there is only one who got this far!!

I read just Pt1?? ---------- flew through the rest in four minutes then got sick!!

I'm back to say good bye to all the fart faced Psychopathic piece of SHIT!!

that read it all and enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope Part 6 is on the works. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

Awesome series!

I really hope you continue because I LOVE Zoe! She is so deliciously EVIL!

I am so enthralled, I just HAVE to see what her 'end game' is.

Sure, she already revealed that she intends to destroy his wife (whom she hates), and everything he & his wife have. But as she seems to both hate & love him. . .what is the final result she is aiming for? I wonder. Dead in a ditch? In prison for life? Or is all this to 'break' him so after she ruins him & takes everything away, she will marry him & he will be a; doting, obedient, loving, loyal, (& broken) husband to her?

I can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 6?

I keep coming back. Another part of this or the other two series would be Great. Good writing...

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Please Come back - and finish this story!

Lots of authors run out of enthusiasm for a story and walk away from it. I did, with "Stag Party", which I planned to be part one of a trilogy, with Part 2 a cuckold honeymoon and finally part 3, a hot-wife marriage.

I'm really sorry you abandoned this story. I thought the characters and their motivations were very engaging.

I thought I knew where the story would end, but of course I was wrong. I thought::

1) Joe would have sex with Kat in front of Tom;

2) Zoe would have sex with Tom in front of Kat,

3) Joe would have sex with Tom, and force Tom to have sex with Kat, and finally

4) they'd all have sex, willingly or unwillingly, in front of Gemma.

Would have been a winner!

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Arse indeed

Ok premise. Well thought out, but the constant use of arse instead of ass really ruined the effect.

phabulousphreddyphabulousphreddyover 2 years ago

These two sets of stories were absolutely amazing!

Please, please, please finish the cycle!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Even authors who otherwise have no idea should know that the moment someone blackmails someone, they themselves become vulnerable. So what should prevent the blackmailed from immediately calling the police? Only the stupidity of an author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous