Blackmail Turned Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about ringing Kelly but decided not to, he wasn't brave enough. He thought of ringing Marty, but he had no intention of begging him not to do this to him, he wept instead at his utter foolishness. The following morning Geoff went to work and managed to get through the day.

At five o clock Marty pulled up at Kelly's home, she saw him through the window, and picking up her valise, she walked out to meet him. She didn't speak; she just got in the car and told him to 'go!' Geoff left work about the same time and went home, the babysitter was there waiting for him, she was cheery and happy, he paid her and she left, the children were upstairs, Geoff sat down and cried by himself.

Marty drove for over an hour to his grandmother's home, Kelly, despite herself was impressed by it. It was a big thatched house, set in very well cared for gardens, the high gate rolled back at the press of a remote button and Marty drove in. He drove along the deliberately winding drive and parked at the front. Kelly admired it, it was beautiful.

Marty took her case and walked her in, up to now she hadn't spoke, but then she said, "This is a beautiful home Marty, it can't be yours?"

"No its not, not yet anyway, it's my grandmother's, but it's been willed to me though, so in a sense it's mine."

She turned to him, and said. "Why are you doing this Marty, what have I done to you, you don't even know me really, why?" she asked him, hurt in her voice. He took her arm, turned her and she was looking into a full length mirror.

"That's why Kelly, look at yourself, and tell me why you might think why I'm doing this." She did look fantastic, although she hadn't made any special attempt to look as good as she was, she just did. She also knew how good she always looked no matter what attire she had on. She grimaced, Marty's prick jumped. Her lips looked so inviting, he wanted to grab her and kiss her half to death, but he didn't.

He showed her into the huge sitting room, it was a feminine room and Kelly noticed, there was a huge oak topped fireplace, wide airy windows, she sighed, this was the home she had always wanted.

"Come Kelly, let me show you the gardens," this disarmed her; she was waiting for the pounce, the grab, the hug, the need to get her into bed. Marty took her hand and led her through the French windows and into a very beautiful expansive rear garden, there the slabbed pathway wound its way all around the edge, and he walked her, all the while holding her tiny hand. He stopped when she did; she smelled the flowers, talked a little about this plant and that.

When they got back thirty minutes later she was more at ease with him, she was still wary, but she was more trusting of him now, not to just take her and use her. He could of course, but she thought he was being patient, and she appreciated that, she knew why she was here though, and it was to share his bed.

Marty was pleased with the way things were going, the most embarrassing part would be actually getting her into bed, after that, nature would take its course, he thought. As the evening progressed, he asked her to walk into the garden with him again, but he lit the BBQ before they went.

When he led her on to the veranda of the summer house, Kelly tensed, 'is this where I get what's coming to me?' she thought. "Would you like to dance Kelly," he asked her gently, "do you dance at all?" This took her aback, he was being so charming and kind, he was giving her space, room to breathe.

"Erm, I er, well yes I do Marty," she told him. He pressed a button on the machine and music filled the air, he took her arm, placed his around her and lifted her right hand in his left. Marty had two left feet, but he always tried. His grandmother had taught him to dance fairly well, though he would never win any prizes.

He waltzed her around on the veranda, and Kelly, despite her misgivings began to enjoy it, their bodies connected here and there, and she was aware of the young man holding her and guiding her around, and she was also aware of 'him!'

When they finished she thanked him for the nice surprise, and that she had enjoyed it. "I never get the chance anymore," she told him, "I'm always too busy nowadays." He took her hand again, and walked her back to the house, 'Now?' she thought.

But he surprised her again, "How do you like your steak Kelly, unless you prefer fish?" he asked her. He got out two nice steaks and flopped them on the side.

"I'll have that one, and medium rare please," she said, "what else have you got?" seeing the food and smelling the BBQ made her realise that she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, and now she was starving.

"Salad's in the refrigerator, wines in the cooler, your choice," he told her with his first bright smile, Kelly found herself smiling back at him. She tossed the salad, found some flutes and put them in to cool too. "Steaks are ready Kelly," he called, he was getting pretty familiar, she thought.

It was as if he had read her mind, "Sorry," he said, I'm getting ahead of myself calling to you like that." He plopped her steak on a warm platter, and then his, she made the salad and served it. The steaks were done to perfection and Kelly wolfed it all, he poured wine, she sank that, and held out her flute for another, this went down a little more slowly. He put the dishes in the sink, 'for tomorrow,' he told her.

"Nope," she told him, "we'll wash them now," conversation over, she washed, he dried. Then after wiping their hands he took hers again and escorted her into the sitting room, he put more music on, he asked her to dance again. She accepted and they moved their way around, somehow she ended up against him, but she didn't pull away, she was enjoying an evening like she hadn't for a long time.

In between the dancing they consumed another glass of wine, which was one more than Kelly was used to. She felt good in herself, she still knew where she would be heading later, but now it wasn't bothering her like it had been, there was an air of inevitability about her.

"I hope you don't mind me telling you Kelly," he said, "but to me, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

Kelly found her playful side, and surprised herself by her response. "I'm only beautiful to you Marty, what about everyone else, don't you think I'm beautiful to them too?" a smile played on her lips. He stammered and stuttered, he had said the wrong thing, he had upset her, it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do tonight.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," he blabbered, "what I meant was, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, or even seen in my life." Then he leaned down and kissed her, it was so sudden Kelly didn't pull away, she didn't kiss him back, but she held her ground. When he finally broke, the embarrassment on his face was obvious, but he told her clearly. "You are definitely the most beautiful woman in the whole world!"

Kelly appreciated his sincere words, she could also see he was a little uncomfortable, wasn't finding this easy, 'he is still a young man,' she thought, 'he probably needs a few years yet.' Then Kelly's motherly instincts kicked in, her mind went blank, she put her hand to the back of his head, pulled him down and into the kiss he was dying for. 'He needs me, he's shy, he needs me to love him,' she decided.

She pulled away, Marty followed but she put her hands on his chest and held him off, he would do what she told him to do, she knew that now. "We both know why I'm here Marty, you have blackmailed me and my husband, but there is nothing I can do about it. You hold all the cards apparently. So," she said softly, "shall we get on with it?"

Marty nearly ran off with her, but he managed to stay still for a moment, he leaned in hoping at least for another kiss, even a small one would give him the courage he needed right now. She did, she kissed him, Marty took her hand again, and in a rather flamboyant, romantic way, he told her. "Kelly I want to waltz with you all night, but not down here!"

She couldn't stop herself from smiling, she liked that, she liked his words a lot, and in spite of what he was doing, to her and her husband, she was definitely warming to him. "Well young man, let's go and see if you have the stamina for dancing all night long, shall we?" He kissed her again, and suddenly Kelly found herself tight in his arms, she breathed deeply, the hard body, the bony frame, the muscular indentations, and that little lump pressing into her pussy area made her gasp within herself.

Then he stepped away, her hand in his, he led her into the hallway, at the bottom of the stairs, he allowed her to precede him, at the top after being blinded by her swaying rump, he directed her to the front bedroom. When they got there Kelly stopped, she needed to think for a moment.

She was about to be unfaithful for the first time in her life. She had had many opportunities in the fourteen years she had been married, a woman whom looks as good as Kelly does always gets offers, some even very tempting. And she had been thinking lately of going elsewhere for sexual relief, Geoff, her husband had been doing nothing but work for the last three or four years. Kelly knew that one day, sooner or later she would step outside of her marriage vows. Well now the day had arrived, it was here. Blackmail or not, she was here with another man, one thirteen years younger than her, but that didn't matter one jot.

Geoff's face popped into her lovely head, she sighed, shook it and he disappeared with the thought that, 'This is your doing Geoff, you've brought this on yourself, no one else is to blame but you.' She turned to Marty, kissed him, now she knew what to do and how to do it. "Marty I want you to go into the bedroom, get undressed and get into bed, and wait for me okay. Just call me as soon as you are in okay?"

"But," he said, Kelly pressed a finger to his lips silencing him, she nodded to the door.

"Trust me Marty, please?" He did as he was told reluctantly; he had visions of her scurrying out of the door and leaving him. He went in and practically tore his clothing off, and dived into bed, leaving the cover almost down to his prick, it barely covered him.

"I'm in Kelly," he called and waited with breath bated. The door slowly went back and she stepped in, the look on her face told him there would be no snags, no inhibitions, no rejection. She walked to the side of the bed, he started to reach for her, but she mouthed 'No.' Then Kelly locked him in with her eyes, she reached behind her and Marty heard the slight ripping of a zip, then Kelly crossed her arms, gripped the top of her dress and drew it down from her shoulders.

Marty lay there goggle eyed and immobile. He watched in sublime amazement as the beautiful wife of his boss allowed the dress to slide down her hips and to the floor, with the flick of a foot it flew away. She was in a bra and small panties, almost a thong, if there was one thing Kelly did do, it was always to wear sexy underwear, and today had been no different.

Reaching behind her she unclipped the bra, and cupping her own tits, she took a huge silent breath and released her fabulous breasts to him. Marty gaped in wonder, his prick was ready to shatter, it was that hard. Kelly slid her hands down her smooth sexy body allowing her thumbs to hook into the elastic and begin to slide them off.

She turned at the same time, now her rear end was on view, Marty shot his load, his prick which was poking out blasted hot cum all up his chest. He grabbed the corner of the top sheet and wiped it up, and also keeping his eyes on the beautiful sight before him. Her ass moved around as she took her time, she wanted him to get more than an eyeful of it.

When it had gone she stood slowly, the turned to look at him, she smiled. "Well Marty," she said lustily, she was more aroused herself than she had prepared for, "are you happy with me, am I what you have been wanting hmmm, do I excite you Marty, do I?"

"Oh Kelly, you have no idea how much you excite me, how much I have wanted you from the first second I saw you. I want you, I need you, I think I love you, please," he said, and held out his arms. Kelly shook her head, instead she pulled the covers down revealing the fine young man that was about to find the treasure of his life, pure gold was his to be had.

Kelly was impressed, 'he really does have a good body doesn't he?' she asked herself, and then her eyes feasted on the very good prick that was still hard, and nearly lying on his stomach. She saw the cum dripping on the end. She smiled, now she knew what had happened, he had cum because of what she had done, the way she had stripped for him. Her eyes flashed from side to side, and there on the corner of the bed sheet was the incriminating evidence.

But Kelly being the woman she was never mentioned it, she ignored it completely, she also knew that given a good wind Marty would be on his second, and he was good to go for a long 'dance.' She grinned at him, reached out, took his prick. "Well Marty," she breathed sexily, "I don't know about you but I'm ready to rock and roll, we can waltz later, you?" She was unintentionally fully up for being made love to, she needed it desperately, she wanted to be in the arms of a strong man, a personable man. And Marty was that man; he had behaved impeccably since he had picked her up. And Kelly had walked down the path of his subtle seduction, got to the gate of love at the other end, and unhesitatingly had walked through it.

Kelly briefly thought of Geoff, and then he was gone, for good. Marty grabbed her, pulled her to him and the first real kiss of love and passion was passed between them, they attacked each other, her right hand had his cock and balls, he had nipples, lips had lips, Body had body. They play fought, all the while building in each other an unstoppable train of lust and love, that would carry them through the night to their destination.

Kelly pushed him on to his back and got over him, her thoughts were, 'The first one is mine, if I'm being made to do this, then I'm doing it my way, and I'll enjoy it my way.' She kneeled over him, his prick in her hand, her other on his flat chest; she already liked his body, young, vibrant and strong.

Then she stopped, he tried to keep going, "stay still Marty, I need to talk first," she told him, he looked at her misunderstanding on his handsome face. "Am I being blackmailed right now, am I?" But his instincts were to fuck her from below; Kelly hooked her feet over his thighs, put both hands on his chest, and lifted herself up when he pushed. "Am Marty, tell me"• she demanded, he had no idea of what she was talking about, wanting to know. Of course he wasn't blackmailing her, it was her husband not her.

"If you really want to know Kelly," he panted, wanting to get on with it, "I'm blackmailing neither of you, I destroyed and deleted all the files yesterday, they are no more. Your husband has one and a half million that no one knows about." Kelly's mouth dropped open, she was frozen in place.

Marty saw the look, grabbed her, threw her over on to her back and mounted her, and he mounted her so fast, and so hard, Kelly was driven into blissful sexual happiness in one second flat, the cocking she had been needing for the last three years or more was on her, in her, and taking her!" Kelly was in lust. Her luscious legs closed over him, her arms encircled him, her white even teeth got his neck and chest.

Marty battered her with such lust, it was almost perverted, the Gods had smiled on him this day by making him cum earlier, now he was in full battle mode, and if a war was wanted by Kelly, he would take it to her. He had in fact already begun the irresistible charge. He would first, rout her, and defeat her, then take her captive, and all by his rock hard manic prick.

He being the young man he was, and whilst he as sexually capable of screwing any woman to the wall. He was blissfully unaware that he was giving Kelly, the absolutely exact screwing she was needful and desirous of, she gave way to it completely. She wasn't interested now in controlling him. He had her not only where she wanted to be, but also where he wanted her to be, underneath him. She was full of his beautiful cock, and now she was covered by his beautiful body, 'he is a beautiful boy,' she told herself, as she hung on to him while her defeat was acted out.

The climax that fell upon her hit every nerve ending in her body, from the top of her head, her finger tips to her toes, it swamped her, it almost finished her off completely, she couldn't breathe it was that tight, that hard, and that consuming, it almost ate her alive.

Marty above her was in his own world, he was building a second front in his balls, his testicles were scraping together enough new spunk for its second bombardment. It controlled him, he knew he was going to cum, and he did, the pain in his love chute was excruciatingly fabulous, he grunted, screwed his face as his shot his full load deep into Kelly's forgiving pussy.

She wanted to tell him not to cum in her, that she wasn't on the pill; her husband used condoms when they had sex. But her voice failed her, speech was impossible, breathing was an effort. Kelly's hot pussy was unprotected from the vital potent seed that Marty pistol fired into her, and right into her womb where her eggs shook hands with his tadpoles.

Marty's hold on her slackened, hers on him did likewise apart from her legs, and they held him tight, her heels hooked just under his ass. She was made to do this by her pussy; it was busily sucking the last dregs of Marty's baby making seed deep in to where it belonged. They both gazed at each other, both in awe but for different reasons, he because he had at last made love to and fucked the woman that dreams were made of, his dreams.

She, because she had been given what her body, and pussy had been craving for these past years. "Marty, oh Marty, that was fantastic, you are fantastic, how have you learned all this, you are so young?" she told him.

"I haven't learned it Kelly," he said quietly, "I am like this because of you, and it's you that has just taught me. But I know I will forever be this way with you, even if I don't see you again, it would always be this way, because of who you are. And what you are, simple as that."

Kelly's eyes filled with tears, she moved him off her, he was so heavy, and she liked his weight on her too. But she wanted to lie with him, her head on his shoulder, an arm and a leg draped over him, she flicked her long hair away. She picked up his still half hard and still throbbing prick and looked at it. "So that's it then, the cock that has just given me the most satisfaction, and contentment I have had for years,' she told herself.

"So Marty," she said softly, "if I'm not being blackmailed, I am free to go am I, right?" She felt his body stiffen, she smiled, she was teasing him, she had no intention of leaving. First and foremost, she had loved the love making they had just had for each other. Second, she wanted Geoff to suffer, and he would know she was being screwed by his young assistant, but not how much, how long for, or how hard, and how terrifically good, if this first one was anything to go by.

Marty was almost stricken, "yes," he whispered, "but please Kelly, don't go, not now, not after what we've just done, please?" She adored his sincerity, his obvious adoration of her, his need shone through like a beacon on a cliff top on a dark night. She held herself tight to him, scratched his scrotum making him mewl.

"Don't worry Marty, I'm not going anywhere until Monday okay?" she told him, "you'll have me for yourself until then, but please don't fall in love with me, I have my children, I won't hurt them for anyone." This appeased him completely, 'mine all weekend, I can make love to her all day and night, if you keep up!' he told his prick, with a happy grin on his face.