Blackmail Turned Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a walk in the garden," she said suddenly, then she jumped out of bed and raced off, leaving him to struggle from the it. By the time he got down stairs Kelly was dancing on the grassed lawn, the rear was totally secluded and private. She danced like an elf in the night, naked and twirling happily in the moon light.

Seeing him, she shot off again and into the summerhouse, pushing the long sofa swing as she went past. 'There,' she told him in her head, 'that's next!' He caught her and forced her into his arms, she was giggling, she was a little girl again playing in the garden, running wild and free. His prick hardened between her legs, Kelly was already ready for him, she didn't need any coaxing what so ever.

"Marty," she whispered, "on there!" she pointed to the swinging sofa, he humped her off her feet and was lowering her on to it in a flash. She turned herself into it, her side tight against the back, her body upturned for him, he got in, and he got in. Kelly moaned, it felt different, 'maybe,' she thought, 'because I'm moving and swaying.' Marty got on with the job in hand, of fucking his ex boss's wife out of her mind. All that was in his mind was to make her happy; he had an innate desire for that. To make her want him again and again, and he was succeeding more than admirably.

Kelly's eyes were shut tight as Marty drove in and out, he was another planet, he was on planet FUCK! His arms, her arms, and her legs, bonded them together in a flood of flesh and emotion. His weight held her in the optimum position for the greatest fuck she had ever had. Marty surpassed himself, his hips rising and falling in close knit uniformity.

His prick was a tool of hard flesh that had been fashioned solely for Kelly, made to fit her glorious love hole. It had no other role in life, other than to fulfil her needs. His lips kissing hers, it always gave him added necessity to kiss her more. He loved the way they melded to his, the soft sweet taste of her. They held him as if chained to her by unbreakable links.

Kelly was in continuous orgasms, one after the other rolled and crashed against her mind and soul, her pussy convulsing as if struck by epilepsy. Marty was about to cum, his grip on her tightened, his weight seemed to increase, and Kelly was forced further into the seat. He blasted more of his cum right into her womb it all went where it was now intended to go.

She had already decided before that his cum would go where ever it was targeted, and she would get the morning after pill on Tuesday. But unknown to her that would already be too late, and in the event, she forgot anyway. She was already pregnant. Marty relaxed, Kelly sucked in breath, which was difficult as he was laid right on her, crushing her into the seat.

"Darling," she gasped, he looked at her, his eye balls wobbling, "please baby, I need to breathe." He lifted up immediately, "thank you honey, you are quite heavy you know."

"I'm sorry Kelly, have I hurt you?" she could see the concern on his face; she stroked it lovingly, kissed him even more lovingly, and said.

"No Marty, I quite like being crushed, it make me feel like you mean it when you love me."

"I do mean it, and I do love you?" he told her, then apologised for saying it.

Kelly sighed softly, her lips pursed, he kissed them. "Yes Marty I think you do, but I have my children, and I'm sorry but I won't disrupt their lives by leaving Geoff, not for you, not for anyone, I'm sorry." He understood, and nodded his head sadly.

"I'll never hurt you Kelly; I will be out of your life as soon as you leave me." He told her, "I know how you feel, but I will always love you, and there's nothing you, nor the Lord above can ever change that, never." She smiled and kissed him, she wished she could have met him when she had met Geoff, he would be her husband right now, and her life wouldn't have taken this turn.

"How old are the children Kelly?" he asked.

"They are thirteen and fourteen," she told him, "why?"

"So, the youngest will be five years or less from going to college," he replied.

Kelly thought for a moment, "Yes," she said, "that'll be about right, why Marty what are you thinking about?" He still didn't answer her directly.

"Then you and Geoff will just have each other?" Kelly hadn't got this far in her forward thinking, the thought flitted through her mind, she was already thinking her marriage couldn't take the strain of what he'd done, stealing the money had altered forever her way of feeling and seeing her future with him.

"What are you getting at Marty?" Knowing now he was cooking something up.

"I know this is going to sound silly Kelly," he said, gazing off into the distance. "But when they go to college, and you realise that you might not want to be there with him anymore, will you call me? I'll never change my number; I'll always be there for you. I will always love you, and I will always want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Kelly burst into tears, she had never felt so loved and needed in her life, 'he truly does love me doesn't he?' she cried in her mind. "I will Marty, but you are sure to meet another girl, one closer to your own age," she whispered, love was forming in her heart for him. "And," she added, "I'm thirty four, you are twenty one, I'm thirteen years older than you, by the time I call you, if I do. I'll be thirty nine, and you'll be twenty six?"

"I might meet another girl, but I'll never love her," he said sadly, but then he grinned, she smiled at him grinning broadly, wondering why. "That's a combined age of 65, divide that by two and we'll both be thirty three and a half, that's no age, we'll have a wonderful happy and sexy life, and that!" he told her, "is that! I'll expect you to call me the moment the youngest leaves home, right?"He rolled off and his cock plopped out, they smiled at each other.

"Do you know Marty, I have a feeling I might just do that," she said convincingly. "Come on babes, let go back to bed, I think we need to sleep now, we've made love god knows how many times, I'm wrecked." He kissed her with all the love he had for her. They slept in each other's arms. Kelly's last waking thought was of Marty, then her husband, "you are in trouble Geoff my boy, serious trouble."

The next morning, they woke, kissed, cuddled, touched, prodded and poked. They explored each other. Marty had his huge morning wood ready and waiting for Kelly the second he had opened his eyes. Kelly went for him, her luscious mouth closed over it, and she wasn't letting go until she had got all he had and more. Marty held on as long as he could, seeing her mouth, the mouth he longed to kiss twenty four hours a day sliding up and down his prick was mind boggling. The way they slid up to reveal the red angry looking head of his terrific hard on mesmerised him. Her lips pursing right on the end covering only the pee hole made him want to blow his load, he did!

He grabbed her head and she sank back down, she intensified her suction, her fingers teasing his balls, Kelly was ready. She willed him to cum. Marty's hips left the bed and the first dumper truck of cum exploded into her waiting and expectant mouth. Her cheeks swelled as her mouth filled, her lips tightened, she refused to let any go. Kelly gobbled and drank as fast as she could, feeling the delicious thick cream slide down her throat. He pumped cum like a jet wash, and Kelly gamely took it all, she never lost a drop. It was touch and go but she won the battle of pump versus suction.

She rested her head on his taut stomach, his cock still safely tucked into her mouth, she was licking and still sucking, his cock end was tingling and ringing, like church bells on a Sunday morning.

Kelly took another decision as she smooched with his prick. 'I'm having this up my rear, I've got to, I need to know what it's really like'' She had done it before. Once before she had met her husband, and once with him, both times hadn't been unsuccessful, it had hurt her, she had struggled, and they had both pulled back after only a few moments of getting their pricks into her. But Kelly felt that this time, if he would try it, that she would enjoy it, she was looking forward to him having her there.

What was surprising her more than anything was her now complete willingness to be unfaithful, if that was the right terminology. She had been subjected to blackmail; not only by Marty, but her husband too! There was no getting away from that. She had been rigid with fear at being forced into it because of her husband's reckless robbing of the company that, up until now, had provided them with more than just a good life. Why had he done it, did he think he was cleverer than them?

Well, he had been over turned, and upstaged completely by a twenty one year old boy, a young man, who despite this one real indiscretion was a charming and lovable man. And a man who was now his wife's absolute lover for life, even if this was to be the one and only time.

She could, if she wanted to, walk right out of the door, not look back and go home to her husband and tell him it was all over, the documents, the files, everything was gone, deleted and he still had the money, 'but why should I? She countered to herself. He has brought dishonour, and disgrace to me and my children, why should he escape from it so easily.

Kelly decided that the rest of the weekend, would be spent by her giving Marty everything he had dreamed of. She was his dream woman, she knew that for certain, so his dream woman would make his dreams come true, all of them. No matter what they were. And she had two more days to accomplish them.

"Marty, I don't caste what you want from me now," she said to him, "But over the weekend, but whatever it is, I'm there. I'll do it, I'll want it, and I'll share all of me with all of you. Don't ask me anything, just go with the flow and let's do it. I'm yours Marty, at least for the next two days." He smiled and wriggled with joy, this could never have turned out any better, even if it had been scripted to his needs and requirements by a world renowned writer.

"Kelly, now I've told you that I love you, you know how I feel now. This weekend and yes, I know I shouldn't have done what I did. But he needed taking down a peg, and I already loved you, although you didn't know it. So if you like, I've achieved both aims spectacularly, especially where you are concerned, this will stay in my heart forever, and I'll be eternally grateful for the chance to have loved you, even only for three days."

He took hold of her and dragged her up to him, he sent the longest time kissing her, telling her that he could happily spend the rest of his life just doing that. The he scooped her pussy with his fingers. Kelly cried out squeakily, it threw her head back, her back arched and Marty slid his hand under her to tickle and finger her ass.

He had wanted to feel it, the tip of his middle finger felt the little crinkly skin, and pressed, the tip popped in and then he pushed harder. Kelly gasped out loudly, "Ooooh Marty Ngggh Oh ooooh, hmmmm hey, what are y... Oh argggh Oh Marty that feels just so good babes." She told him, he had his finger in right up to the second knuckle, then one shove more, and it was all in.

Kelly could only writhe around, she loved it, she was beside herself with desire, lust and wanton need. It was Marty's first time; he had wondered if it was true that some women liked it there, he was finding out that his beautiful married thirty four year old lover did. He checked her face for signs of rejection, not liking it, he saw nothing but glee.

"Later Marty later, when we do this I want you hot and ready, even you," she told him, " need to be 'up' for it!" She sniggered loudly and wriggled even more on his finger. And at the same time his wilted prick was in her hand so she knew they would have to wait a little. Then her phone rang, it tinkled away in her purse.

It stopped the action for a moment, "That must be him or the children Marty; I have to take the call, Okay?" She found it, it was on the dresser, he glimpsed his finger, it was all brown and he had an urge to lick it clean.

"Hello,"... "Yes I'm fine,"... "No he is being the perfect gentleman, more than you are anyway!"... "I am not being flippant, you are the one that put me here,"... "We are in bed, where do you think we are, having a garden party!"... "Yes Geoff, he has,"... "Yes I do, I'm loving it too, did you think I wouldn't,"... "You haven't exactly been Casanova for the last two or three years have you!"... "By the way, Marty has told me that the documents and files have been deleted and shredded, so you are in the clear, you have the money, you should be happy?"... "No I am not coming back until Monday, which was the agreement you made, I'm keeping it for you!"... "No you can't speak to him, he's asleep he needs the rest."... "Ask yourself Geoff why he might need to rest,"... "Yes he has worn me out, and to keep things balanced, I'm wearing him out too,"... "And we have more wearing to do before Monday!"

Kelly was getting angrier with every passing second, she felt the need to hurt him and hurt him badly for what he had done, to her, her marriage, their children.

"He's fantastic in bed Geoff, he has me all over the place, I can't keep him off me, and you know something else, I don't try to keep him off me either!"... "Oh I am sorry have I upset you, oh well, I'll tell you what to do, go and spend some of your money, I mean, it's only why I'm here in the first place isn't it?"... "Ooooops, I'm sorry, I have to go now, I'm anted, and you should see what he wants me for!"

Kelly slammed her phone down, she was breathing deeply, panting heavily. She was angrier than she had ever been. The enormity of what had happened seemed to hit home. Marty watched her not daring to speak. Then she said, "Do you know what Marty, he never even mentioned the children, it was all about him, the BASTARD!"

She threw herself on to the bed and began to cry, he tried to comfort her, he snuggled in, held her, kissed her shoulder, and stayed stil, she sobbed forever, but gradually the tears dried up. She turned and gave him a sad smile. Marty made an offer he hated to make.

"Do you want me to take you home Kelly?" he asked her, afraid of the answer.

"Take me home, are you mad! I'm not going anywhere until Monday, and I'll give you a damn good reason why Marty," she told him, "I want to do with you everything I haven't done, and if you need a clue, just look at your middle finger!" She dived on him, her playful self returned, she tickled him and when he responded, she grabbed his balls tightly in one hand, and his cock in the other, and said, "Go on, if you dare!" Kelly laughed uproariously.

She tugged him from the bed; Marty of course went more than willingly, he loved her now irrevocably. Kelly backed into the bathroom, letting go of his cock for a moment she reached in and turned the shower on. "You smell young man, so if you do, then I must, just a little?" she added. Marty laughed with her. She backed in taking him with her, and as soon as they were under the water, she dropped her grip, put her arms around his neck and gave him the best kiss of his life, none would ever surpass this.

"Did you get what I was meaning Marty, about your finger?" she asked him between hot wet kisses.

"Yes Kelly, I got it, and as soon as we are out of here, you are going to 'got' it too," He necked her, his face buried into her soft sweet wet neck. She clasped him tighter to her, his answer turned her on, her mission now was to get him back to bed ASAP and do it. Kelly used all her wiles to entice him back to full erection, her hot sexy body caressing his, her pussy ground against him, her bullet nipples scraped his chest, her lips worked him over until he was punch drunk.

Marty's prick rose inevitably to the occasion, his prick was up between her legs, trying to rise to greater heights. "Marty," she gasped, "come on I need it, and you babes, right now." She grabbed his bar of iron flesh and yanked him out and back to the bed room, grabbing a huge towel, and his grandmother's bottle of baby oil on the way.

When she reached the bed, she quickly spread the towel and got up on her knees, she practically threw the baby oil at him. "Now Marty now!" she moaned huskily, "hurry babes, hurry." Her head was down in her arms. Marty gazed stunned at her ass pointing to the heavens and waiting for him, and his young, ass virgin cock.

He got behind her, opened the oil and spread it on the end of his dick, then he smeared a load on Kelly, put the bottle down, wiped his hands, took a good hold on her hips, and he went in. No messing about, full tilt, his prick disappeared in one fell swoop. Kelly cried out in utter surprise, the pain was horrendous, but it made no difference, she had wanted this, she was taking it.

She held her ground as Marty started banging her, the oil was doing its job, there was little friction, only the widening of the opening of her little crinkly hole. And the so odd and amazing feeling of complete fullness by his cock. She saw every thrust in her mind, she peered down underneath her, she saw his balls flapping, but his prick wasn't in view.

Kelly knew she had missed years of being fucked in her ass; it was a wondrous thing, so unusual, so different, such a surrender. But maybe she had had to wait this long for the right man, well, that man was behind her now and reaming her completely. Marty reached for her nipples, Kelly exploded, she had her first orgasm because of her ass being savaged.

She didn't know it, but her legs had slid backwards, and she was now lying flat and face down, with Marty on top continuing to fuck her. He could feel it himself, the oddity of his prick being where it was, the tightness, the different angle as he screwed Kelly into the wilderness. Kelly had another climax, this time he heard her have it, he thought he had hurt her. He tried to stop doing what he was doing, but couldn't, the moment, and his prick, wouldn't let him, he needed to cum in her ass, and he was going to!

His strangle hold on her tightened, if Kelly wanted him to stop, or get off and let her rest, her pleas would fall on deaf ears. Marty's balls were boiling, his strokes into her got shorter, then he rammed in hard, and held himself in place, then he shot his load. As soon as he did, Kelly came with him, she felt her body swell, his cum was filling her bowels. The warmth spreading through her like a small tidal wave, she had an absolute desperate urge to shit.

Marty slowed slowly to a stop, he could literally feel the last of his cum spitting to get out and into the warm receptacle awaiting it. He lay on her; both were spent for differing reasons. His prick withered, he had made love to Kelly so many times now, in so many ways he would need to take a break, he was hoping Kelly would understand. Kelly in fact was feeling the same; she had never been made love to, fucked or screwed, so hard and so often in such a short space of time.

She moved slightly under him, he took that as a sign to get off, he slipped backwards; he swore he heard her ass shut, or his prick plop when he pulled it out. He rolled on to his side and put his arm around the woman he loved, and sadly, he thought that he would never be with ever again after this weekend, she had a life, maybe not a very good one now, but she had her children.

He had his life to build and he had always had a clear view of what it would be, he would focus on that, and hopefully Kelly would sit at the back of his mind, never forgotten, but never leaving him. A tear of desolation rolled down his cheeks, he brushed them away, put a nice smile on his sad face and kissed her cheek.