All Comments on 'Blackmailed'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All Three

of these stories are so EROTIC. I like watching naked females do just about anything with/to their bodies. I can get such good visualizations from your descriptions (and a hard-on).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You read my mind

Another great story Ingenue. You seem somehow to know all my fantasies. Please keep up the great work.

bobmbobmover 17 years ago
loved it

keep writing! very good and very enjoyable!

PrimeonePrimeoneover 17 years ago
Blackmail or submission by design

Despite being a totally hetero male I became very aroused reading your story. You write well, your scene-setting is plausible and your description of Catherine's feelings makes it clear that you have a first class imagination or have first hand (pun intended) experience. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hits the spot. AGAIN!

You have done it again. You are way up there. Absolutely one of my all time favourite authors. Keep up the great work.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983over 17 years ago
Yes Please!

Sexy, erotic and beautifully told. I love the way you develop the characters, set the scene and take me on a slow sensual journey to a crushing climax. Your stories are so sensual and erotic, just like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful

Another delightful installment in the sexual awakening of a beautiful person. thank you. more please. Rich. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Girls Love You But

When every domination is by a girl it seems you will leap forward eventually into lesbianism bi and bi.

Submissively girl to girl is your mantra so why so demure? They will more demonstratively support you don't you think?

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Deliciously Erotic

Your story was just dripping with pussy juice and arousal. Give us more of how the nonconsent aspect of this exhibition gets you off, more than simply seducing or being seduced by your female friends.

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 17 years ago
More please

Please hurry up and write the next installment. I love reading your stories and I promise to read it to my friends and tell you all about it.

Kisses

Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work As Always

Fantastic story again catherine,, keep them coming,, and yourself too!!.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Molten

Perfect! Can't wait for the next installment!!! Somehow I don't think you've heard the last from Stephanie :-)

pepipipepipiabout 17 years ago
oh yes

you hit the spot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The best so far.

Very well done!

This story seemed to be more refined in its construction than your previous two (which were both very good). I happen to agree with one of the previous commentors who remarked that it might be time to move to more of a les/bi interaction -- it could be very hot!!! But for now, this forced masturbation and exhibitionism was more than enough to make my cock drool with excitement.

I'm looking forward to reading much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The best so far.

Very well done!

This story seemed to be more refined in its construction than your previous two (which were both very good). I happen to agree with one of the previous commentors who remarked that it might be time to move to more of a les/bi interaction -- it could be very hot!!! But for now, this forced masturbation and exhibitionism was more than enough to make my cock drool with excitement.

I'm looking forward to reading much, much more.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
You grow better every time...

Wonder what's coming next?

DragonteethDragonteethabout 17 years ago
Lovely Work!

A well-written story, full of great characterisation. I’m certainly going to have to come back to read a few more from this author. The main question I’m left with is whether she knows these kids in her professional capacity as a teacher. Perhaps that’s something to be investigated in another instalment.

DragonteethDragonteethabout 17 years ago
A well-written story

Full of great characterisation. I’m certainly going to have to come back to read a few more from this author. The main question I’m left with is whether she knows these kids in her professional capacity as a teacher. Perhaps that’s something to be investigated in another instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

I realy liked it very much and cannot wait to read what will be next!

CeliaSpringfieldCeliaSpringfieldabout 17 years ago
Pretty good

The only thing I'd suggest is making Nikki and Alice do, or at least say something instead of just being accessories. I realize their purpose was simply to make things more humiliating for Catherine, but surely it wouldn't hurt to give them a line or two. :)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story. . .

. . .great build-up, a wonderful combination of excellent writing and exciting eroticism. Look forward to more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Catherine

Superb!

unculbactunculbactalmost 17 years ago
Delicious

I love forced masturbation and forced orgasm stories, but I'm not sure if this one belongs in non-consent. When it came to "forcing" Catherine to masturbate in front of them, the girls didn't have to try very hard, making Catherine something of a wimp. But what a magnificent masturbation scene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Loved it, only wish I could have been there to see it, though it was if I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot !

Different than your normal tale. I prefer the other,

more personal style but the variety is nice and you

do both equally well. Thanks for all the entertainment.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
VERY sexy!!

There's nothing more erotic than a beautiful woman unashamedly touching herself. Thanks for a hot and sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Like this Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please right more blackmail stories no one writes on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow that was awesome

I really love the adventures of Catherine. I love how she is embarrassed at being exposed and yet oh so horny. It is the inner turmoil and reluctance that make this story so exciting.The thought of being controlled by the younger neighbour only adds to the excitement.Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmm

This has great potential and I hope you will continue with a second chapter at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
seconds

I loved the story and can not wait for a second installment.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
i loved it

this is just what I love, great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous